It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upset with the TSA?! Let them know how you feel!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm not urging everyone to do this, but if you are so inclined and you'd like to vent, leave a complaint for the TSA here. Might as well voice your opinion to them personally while your at it. When I see new articles and videos, I have sent them with my opinion. It may go right into their garbage bin, but hey it makes me feel better and it could be quite effective.

Maybe I'm wasting my time, and some may say this is just a silly idea. However, I have nothing to lose, defend or even further discuss. I just want folks to know that they have a voice and a place to yell. Be well.

Phone: 1-866-289-9673
E-mail: [email protected]
edit on 21-11-2010 by cluckerspud because: To add direct email address and number.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thanks.

Here's what I sent:

Your new Draconian search measures are clearly unconstitutional. CLEARLY, as in, there is no argument at all.

I will not be flying again. We have already altered our Christmas vacation.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

edit on 21-11-2010 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Ok I flew from PA to Florida no instances at all it was also well after 911 and they let us off fine. Went back from Tampa, Fl because I had to go to NJ to straighten out my license(so I could get a florida one). They detained me from going through because my PA ID was out of date(I had no Florida one yet since I had no job no car, etc). And let my three kids just keep going through to the waiting area three kids alone ages 9 14 13 but the 13 and 14 yr old stopped (out of common sense) I had to yell at the fing TSA A*** H**** HEY could you stop my kid please you F***** MORON???!!!! She could have gotten grabbed!!!! WTF????

That was the last time I EVER FLEW AND WILL NOT AGAIN!!!!!! BASTARDS!!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Those who refuse to participate in politics, are doomed to be governed by their inferiors - Plato

Time for people to take a stand.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
Those who refuse to participate in politics, are doomed to be governed by their inferiors - Plato

Time for people to take a stand.

Well stated!

new topics

top topics

join