It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA pat-down leaves traveler covered in urine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

TSA pat-down leaves traveler covered in urine

www.msnbc.msn.com

A retired special education teacher on his way to a wedding in Orlando, Fla., said he was left humiliated, crying and covered with his own urine after an enhanced pat-down by TSA officers recently at Detroit Metropolitan Airport.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Since everyone is discussing the pat downs and scans at the airports. I thought I would like to share this story of this incident. I'm new to this issue at the airport so forgive me if I'm wrong. I don't see why we need all this security and why the people patting down travelers go to this extreme. This is all legal? This is sicking! What could we do about this? I don't fly so I'm stuck in a dead in with my ideas of dealing with the airports.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This is so sick and tragic, my heart goes out to this man, something has to be done about these pat downs, the pressure has begun in Wasington and it's about time.

Heeding a sudden furor, John S. Pistole, administrator of the Transportation Security Administration, said in a Sunday afternoon statement to POLITICO that airport-screening procedures “will be adapted as conditions warrant,” in an effort to make them “as minimally invasive as possible, while still providing the security that the American people want and deserve.” Pistole’s statement to POLITICO modified his vow a few hour earlier on CNN’s “State of the Union” that the measures were "not going to change."

For more information...

www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
My dearly departed maternal grandmother had a urostomy and had someone violated in her this fashion breaking her stoma and covering her with her own urine in public when advised clearly of her medical condition, I can honestly say, that person would rue the day, hence force as long as they continued to live.

Clearly our system is broken, and low paid henchmen and thugs are now being used to humiliate, degrade and victimize the people of this land.

If such abuses are not a clarion call for people to unite and take concerted and demonstrative action against these vile perpetrators then the people are in essence accepting complete submission and slavery to government.

There is absolutely no excuse, nor no threat, that warrants such insensitive and callous offenses against the people.

It is time to end this madness.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Clearly the DHS and TSA are terrifying people with this behavior which makes them....
OMG
TERRORISTS

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
They haven't been any planes brought down in NINE FREAKING YEARS.

Why now do we need this intrusion on our rights?

The underwear bomber was a false flag operation, we have proof of it.

Bush said, that "they hate us because we're rich and free". Well he and his cronies have fixed that problem, we are no longer rich or free.

The terrorists have won.

And don't look to the corporate tool Obama to help, he is just as bad as bush.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It's really nice to look on the recent posts to see if a thread has already been done and this member beat you to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Clearly the DHS and TSA are terrifying people with this behavior which makes them....
OMG
TERRORISTS

That is the way I see it... Anyone who works for or supports TSA are terrorist, including Obama... They are the real enemy!
edit on 21-11-2010 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I am absolutely appalled by these stories. Soon America will fall and I will be the first one to applaud. I think it's about time that someone handed America a good old-fashioned ass kicking. I for one can't wait until it happens.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Maybe it's time for you to head for Canada as you mentioned in another thread, we don't need Americans wishing we fall, of course Canada may not let you in.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

Maybe it's time for you to head for Canada as you mentioned in another thread, we don't need Americans wishing we fall, of course Canada may not let you in.

And why would that be? We usually don't hunt down and deport immigrants like the US does.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Don't bother unless you bring your own job.. we have enough problems thank you.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
god
this is so f**ked up.
poor guy

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Don't fly. Full stop.

If everyone stops flying, the airlines will die.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
My dearly departed maternal grandmother had a urostomy and had someone violated in her this fashion breaking her stoma and covering her with her own urine in public when advised clearly of her medical condition, I can honestly say, that person would rue the day, hence force as long as they continued to live.

Clearly our system is broken, and low paid henchmen and thugs are now being used to humiliate, degrade and victimize the people of this land.

If such abuses are not a clarion call for people to unite and take concerted and demonstrative action against these vile perpetrators then the people are in essence accepting complete submission and slavery to government.

There is absolutely no excuse, nor no threat, that warrants such insensitive and callous offenses against the people.

It is time to end this madness.

Starred PT! 100% with you.If someone did this to my 82 year old mom, you'd see me on the Nightly News and some TSA thugs would see the inside a hospital for a long time.

It's past due time to end this. We are Americans damned it! Those people work for us.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hey all. I already started a thread on this. Not a huge deal though as long as the truth about these TSA scumbags gets out!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Well, I certainly respect your opinion as you should mine. The one good thing about America is that we are free to voice our opinions, for now at least. It is the many Americans that have fought this countries wars, myself included, that give us that right. I have stood on the front line, in harms way, risking my life for a country that could care less about me. After the military I became a Registered Nurse, and spent several weeks upon the pile of rubble in New York City helping my fellow Americans from all across this great nation as we pulled the remains of innocent victims out of that rubble.

I have served this country in one capacity or another for most of my life, as have many others on here, so if we want to voice our opinion on what a sh*thole country this is becoming I do feel we have earned that right. I wish you and yours well.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Where are all the civil rights leaders when you need them? Why isn't Obama criticizing the actions of these TSA employees? Why are Muslim women being exempt from pat downs?

Here is the answer. White people have now found themselves in a position to be scrutinized and humiliated in the name of "security measures." I'm not saying that other ethnic groups or races don't have to go through these procedures. I'm just saying that a majority of air travelers are white and now they're being humiliated and their civil rights violated because "someone" feels like it's time to take revenge on them.

The civil rights leaders have yet to come out publicly and criticize these actions. They're just sitting back and laughing saying, "Ha ha. See what it feels like honky?"

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Where are all the civil rights leaders when you need them? Why isn't Obama criticizing the actions of these TSA employees? Why are Muslim women being exempt from pat downs?

Here is the answer. White people have now found themselves in a position to be scrutinized and humiliated in the name of "security measures." I'm not saying that other ethnic groups or races don't have to go through these procedures. I'm just saying that a majority of air travelers are white and now they're being humiliated and their civil rights violated because "someone" feels like it's time to take revenge on them.

The civil rights leaders have yet to come out publicly and criticize these actions. They're just sitting back and laughing saying, "Ha ha. See what it feels like honky?"

Oh, c'mon - you're not seriously trying to turn this into a race issue are you? Calling it discriminatory against non-Muslim women has some validity - but to call this discrimination against white people is frankly ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Right, so anyone who doesn't hold the same views as you should leave America. What kind of thinking is that.

second

new topics

top topics

join