It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Senators got Paid Off to Support S.510 - The 'Food Safety Modernization Act'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

WHICH SENATORS GOT PAID OFF TO SUPPORT S.510 - THE 'FOOD SAFETY MODERNIZATION ACT'?

www.libertynewsonline.com

The following is a list of U.S Senators and the Bribes (I mean campaign contributions) that these Senators received from Special Interest Groups to either support or oppose S.510 - The FDA Food Safety and Modernization Act. I have listed the names of the Senators, the Party and State, and the amount of Special Interest Bribes (I mean campaign contributions) that they received:
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 21/11/10 by masqua because: Replaced All Caps in title

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Facts are facts... it looks like the bad guys have been outspending by 3:1 on S510... Do something patriotic like give your senator money so we can make this bill go away.. woops.. I mean donate..
At least we can still get this information on line. Cross linking data is making everyone's job easy..
Not one Senator stood on the floor and identified even one of the actual threats to the US food supply coming from industrialized corporate agricultural operations and contaminated imports like toxic lead and other metals from China.
But... protect us from US family farmers... that's what is important... and to think Reid fought for his political life against the tea party and learned nothing..

www.libertynewsonline.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm writing my senators right now! Thank you for putting this article out there, unbelieveable!
Hope they read their email.
S & F

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
R Clark!

thanks for the link. i posted it to my facebook page.
one of my senators is the dual citizen Chuck Schumer. that jack made 175k JUST off this bill. i looked him up, he is one of the 'wealthiest' xionists out there in the senate.

they need to just outlaw lobbyists. but these scumbags would never contemplate it.

95% of these sociopaths become politicians to get rich and powerful. 175k JUST for this bill is insane. he is going to make millions this year robbing me of my liberties.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
traitors.

i was surprised to see demint on there. not surprised at all to see mccain and boxer.

anybody else think its a little suspicious that all of the sudden the TSA is the main issue on the media, while this silently lurks closer to becoming reality?

maybe they rolled out both the "enhanced pat downs" and the "food safety bill" at the same time so that 1 would upstage the other. a win-win if you will.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Can somebody re post the link that explains the Law, and how it effects us? Computer is running too slow.
I'm not lazy...too impatient.. Thank You.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark

Not one Senator stood on the floor and identified even one of the actual threats to the US food supply coming from industrialized corporate agricultural operations and contaminated imports like toxic lead and other metals from China.

Chemicals like Chlordane were banned in the United States for being so toxic to humans. The United States still makes that chemical and exports it to countries....who spray it where they grow the crops which end up in our bellies.

Congress does not care about our health. The only thing they ever have on their mind is generating revenue at all costs, even if it kills us.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Excellent thread. Morningmayan is one of my favorite youtube video activists, who not only creates spiritually aware videos but political activist videos. This one on S510, shares that the BILL HAS NOT PASSED as its worded illegally, for tax purposes. In fact it has to be reworded, and apparently it did not have full support, but THIS TIME will require 100% of the votes, and one of the senators already spoke up and said he was not going to vote for it. Morningmayan has already phoned her representative and told him that under no circumstances would he ever see office again, that he had better listen to taxpayers, kind of thing. She does that alot, and she is model citizen.

Breaking News! S510 Miraculously Stopped AFTER Passing Yesterday!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by subject9

Who cares. Due to my own sitings and reportings of them, we've had black op choppers, tr3b's and phone taps for over 2 years. My coffee pots on and the black ops can just come on over, I have alot to say to them. I have written to my PM and given full name, address and phone number, telling him what he was doing was treason, and NWO was. He also can come for coffee if he desires. I have alot to say to him too!

Bend over backwards to ensure you get on the red list. That is the honor roll, the hero list. Make that list so big they won't know what to do with it, and do this proudly.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join