It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foundation X linked to Jon Stewart : Secretive Knights Templar Make Astounding Bid To Save World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
reply to post by R_Clark

alot of threads are thrown in to the hoax/recycle bin once they mention the word FREEMASONS.

Really?

Cause I just took a gander at the first two pages of the Hoax forum and I don't see a single Masonry related thread in there.

Just curious as to how you came to this conclusion.

Btw, not a mason here ... my feelings on this stuff are outlined in the thread linked in my signature.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Who knew that Jon Stewart wasn't his real name?
Who knew his brother ran the NYSE?
Who knew that he actually did attend William and Mary in Virginia?
Who knew that he actually had a verified "secret" meeting with Tim Geithner recently?

Anyone that has followed him since his days on MTV?
Anyone with the ability to read wikipedia?
Anyone with a mild curiosity and the google?

NO ONE KNEW IT! Cept ol Sorcha Faal.

Oh. Thought I knew. Looking at how most of this info is old and available, I thought lots of people knew. Thanks for setting it straight.

Why is Jon Stewart the ATS target du jor? Is he really that scary to some people? Good thing "Drawn Together" was cancelled or we might really have something to talk about.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Who knew that Jon Stewart wasn't his real name?

Everybody who watches his show. He makes jokes about having changed it to a more "mainstream" sounding stage name when he was just starting out in comedy. I think he regrets it a bit, so he mines it for comedy value whenever he can.

Who knew his brother ran the NYSE?

Again, people who watch his show. He has mentioned it on a few occasions. It's not a secret.

Who knew that he actually did attend William and Mary in Virginia?

Anyone who watches his show...he's mentioned it. What is the big deal, anyway? It's just a college - yes, a very selective college that offers a great education, but it's not some secret cabal.

Who knew that he actually had a verified "secret" meeting with Tim Geithner recently?

Apparently Bloomberg news, considering they reported on it.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish
reply to post by Myendica

So... Here's the answer!
Source

I remember back in the early to mid 90's when your "Source" (Sheldon Niddle) claimed ET's would take over the television airways during the Superbowl Game to announce they were here and for real.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

That would be... like...

The Coolest Super Bowl commercial ever!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join