It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foundation X linked to Jon Stewart : Secretive Knights Templar Make Astounding Bid To Save World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Foundation X linked to Jon Stewart : Secretive Knights Templar Make Astounding Bid To Save World

www.whatdoesitmean.com

In what is surely one of the most amazing reports we have ever read, Russia’s foreign military intelligence directorate (GRU) is reporting to Prime Minister Putin and President Medvedev today that they have confirmed that the most secretive organization in the World has contacted Lord James of Blackheath of the United Kingdom and made an astounding offer to save the Global economy with their vast gold reserves said to be “more than has been mined in all of the World’s history”.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thought this article is Nov 7 and from Sorcha Faal which would be considered an obscure source, I thought that it may be an interesting cross thread to all that is happening in the UK with Lord Blackheath.. The most interesting connection is the existence of real life Templar which we may know... She claims that Jon Stewart is related to all of this and that Bernake has been contacted as well...

www.whatdoesitmean.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal is the author of this piece of insanity? She's naming Jon Stewart as the head of the Knight's Templars? I'm still trying to figure out if this article was a parody, because no author can be this insane and still operate a keyboard.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It definately doesnt have anything to do with the knights templar, because they simply dont exist in that capacity anymore, there is a branch of freemasonry known by the name " The knights templar" but they dont have any connections with the original Knights templar anymore than the foundation of freemasonry does, as for foundation x i have yet to see enough actual proof of thier existance that doesnt come from some wacko with a love of fiction.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
All I gotta say is this:

You ever seen a 20 dollar bill...on weed?!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Would someone please explain to me how any type of bailout will save any thing? Until there is a complete reset of government and banking, what is to keep the world from arriving at the same place we are at now in a few short years. And by reset I mean just short of the gallows; to teach the future "leaders".

How could any group amass such wealth and not be smart enough to attach strings to insure it will be for naught?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Secretive Knights Templar Make Astounding Bid To Save World

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

link

.........made an astounding offer to save the Global economy with their vast gold reserves said to be “more than has been mined in all of the World’s history”.

link

Indeed that truly is an astounding offer .....

........ How can one have more gold than has been mined in all of the Worlds history ?

Sorcha Faal really gave 110% on this story

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I read the article. Supposedly the info comes from the GRU. Almost no one even knows who the GRU is lol.

There is no way to prove these claims true or untrue, but, it is actually a really interesting story even if it's untrue. Let's say the author made it up, that doesn't mean it's not true. Coincidentally it might be true by chance.

I want to see the sources though. I want to see this "GRU report to the Kremlin".

Even then I'd be suspicious.

I just get the feeling with the whole Foundation X fiasco that someone is pulling our legs.

Is Jon Stewart really "Jonathan Leibowitz "?
Is he really the brother of Larry Leibowitz, COO of the NYSE?
Did Jon Stewart / Jonathan Leibowitz really go to the College of William and Mary in Virginia?

Can these claims be verified?

Does anyone at all know ??

If these claims are true, this is quite a bombshell.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
more gold than that has ever been mined?

So its fake?

this is sketchy

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal is a fake, a compuer programmer named David Booth I believe.

ATS thread

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal is a known internet hoaxer. Don't believe anything she says without double, triple and cross checking.
Usually its just BS in capitals.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

According to Wikipedia, all your above questions are true.

Stewart was born into a Jewish family in New York City. He and his older brother, Larry Leibowitz (presently Chief Operating Officer of the New York Stock Exchange),[12][13] grew up in Lawrenceville, New Jersey, where they attended Lawrence High School.[6] Jon's mother, Marian, is an educational consultant and teacher. His father, Donald Leibowitz, was a professor of physics at The College of New Jersey from 2001 through 2008; he now teaches an online course at Thomas Edison University.[14] Jon's parents were divorced when Stewart was eleven years old, and Stewart no longer has any contact with his father.[6] Stewart has said that he was subjected to anti-Semitic bullying as a child.[7] He describes himself in high school as "very into Eugene Debs and a bit of a leftist."[15] At the College of William & Mary in Virginia, Stewart majored in psychology and played on the soccer team.[16] After graduation in 1984, Stewart held numerous jobs. He was a contingency planner for the New Jersey Department of Human Services, a contract administrator for the City University of New York, a puppeteer for children with disabilities, a caterer, a busboy, a shelf stocker at Woolworth's, and a bartender at the Franklin Corner Tavern, a local blue-collar bar.[6][17][18] During part of this time, Stewart roomed with future congressman Anthony Weiner, who still is the only politician to have received campaign donations from the host of "The Daily Show".[19]

Wiki - Jon Stewart

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yep yep yep, a BS psyco babble intended to do what?

Other than that, its a fascinating read, with many possibilities. Too bad I wont live long enough to go through all of them LOL LOL got to go, a friend just showed up

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I do like the story about King William that made me

Good fictional story
thanks for posting

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Not sure if it has any importance, but Geithner and Stewart had a secret meeting this April:

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

That bothers me too.
Maybe it's alchemy, and they were really turning lead into gold.

Alchemy - Turning Lead Into Gold

Nicholas Flamel, a Parisian scrivener, purchased a mysterious text around 1350 that he translated; the encrypted text was finally deciphered on April 25, 1382 when he yielded half a pound of gold by transmuting mercury.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Sigh, they marked this a hoax yet there is not any debunking of it.

In fact people are verifying the claims made in this article.

Take ths out of Hoax bin plz until it's PROVEN a hoax.

Putting something in hoax just because someone is "said to be" a known hoaxer doesn't cut it.

From the way I am seeing it now, is that this Sorcha Faal is actually giving us legit info (in this story) at least, however we do not know if Jon is the leader of the Knights Templar (or spokesman or whatever).

Jon Stewart is NOT his real name apparently.
His brother IS the COO of the NYSE.
He DID go to College of William and Mary in Virginia.
He was a PSYCHOLOGY major. (This explains how he is so good at manipulating and fooling all of us),

This story might be real. Faal (Who I know people claim is a male American), may actually have access to the Kremlin Intelligence Reports. All of the debunking of Faal might be a psyop. A coverup of the sorts.

There is no way to know. I have seen a thousand Faal threads get put into Hoax yet I've rarely seen a single person actually debunk a single claim. It's quite rare.

The "Debunking" of Faal actually rests 99% on the whole "Oh its a known Hoaxer" strategy, thus removing any need to actually do fact checking and proper debunking. A clever strategy.

And often times the actual instances someone fact checks and it "disagrees" with Faal's wild claims, there is no way to know if that fact is faked or if its legit.

So either
1) Faal is the most clever and researched hoaxer of all time.
or
2) Faal is actually reporting legit Kremlin Intelligence Documents and their contents (maybe with a few redactions).

If 1) Than Faal would be the American male people claim he is.
If 2) Than Faal must be some sort of Russian Spy Agency tasked with fighting a Information War against the Western Factions. Due to the mass of stuff at Faal's website, it would have to be a group of agents working on it.

But please mods, take this out of hoax.

We already have like 4 claims verified as true.

Who knew that Jon Stewart wasn't his real name?
Who knew his brother ran the NYSE?
Who knew that he actually did attend William and Mary in Virginia?
Who knew that he actually had a verified "secret" meeting with Tim Geithner recently?

NO ONE KNEW IT! Cept ol Sorcha Faal.

Well since Earth is backwards land, opposite world, craziness; than it follows that the most accurate source of inside information would turn out to be the most notorious "hoaxer" of them all.

The pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall into place.

I will be spreading this information.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

So... Here's the answer!

Our Earth allies have secured the gold that is needed to underwrite the disbursement of global prosperity; moreover, these depositories are in places where Mother Earth needs them in order to ensure her own well-being. This quiet revolution is about not only changing the very nature of governance but providing a supportive environment for your expanding consciousness.

And a little further in:

Our liaison personnel are formally integrated within groups both on and inside Earth who intend to liberate your society from the restrictions imposed by the dark's agents on Mother Earth. This period of darkness has outrun its divinely prescribed time span, and all dispensations made in the past are hereby revoked. The dark ones, however, do not believe this and remain defiant. This is why a complex noose is now tightening around their neck. A trap door is taking shape beneath them and will be sprung when so commanded by Heaven.

Source

So, the "liason personnel" have quietly secured the funds, (gold) including some agents inside the Earth, and have left the gold in the Earth. Hence; more gold than has been mined.
And, the dark ones, (government) have turned it down.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

alot of threads are thrown in to the hoax/recycle bin once they mention the word FREEMASONS. the circle of them running ATS is proof of that, everything that holds some truth to it is removed immediately. youll soon find out once you visit the 'brotherhood' threads more often.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is all true.
Jon Stewart has more gold than has ever been mined. Why is that so hard to understand?
Daniel Tosh has more diamonds than have or ever will exist.
Carlos Mencia has more stolen jokes than have ever been written.

Comedy Central has more power than is possible for anyone to have. With the enemies of freedom amassing more than 100% of well...anything, you know we are in trouble.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join