It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Must watch* NY councilman blows the lid off of naked X-Ray scanners and TSA corruption

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

We don't hate each other, governments hate each other and they've convinced us that it's our fault. Stop falling for it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It's crazy! I am glad to see I am not the only one seeing this. I posted a thread about the Soros and Chertoff connection and Rapiscan yesterday here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Think of the MURALS IN THE DENVER AIRPORT. The paintings that were commissioned to depict DEAD CHILDREN... remember that? The paintings depicting burning cities and forests, dead mothers and their babies... Nazi-like soldiers skewering doves into the anus... Sorry for the graphic detail.

But, the aggressive screening of CHILDREN somehow makes me think of those murals. And, somehow the fact that those HORRIFIC depictions of DEAD CHILDREN are eerie in the sense that children are now being GROPED in AIRPORTS.

I'm a patriot. I'm all for security. But, as with most things, this issue is more about TPTB (The Powers That Be) making TONS OF MONEY at the expense of the average person.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme

If they had allowed never brought in Political correctness we would not be in this mess. Profile terrorists!! and investigate the CIA, MI6 and Mossad and you would stop all terrorism!

This game is getting old, we know who the terrorists are and we now know why they are doing all of this!

You are right! Political correctness is a tool of the NWO.

And we do know who the real terrorists are: The government and the corporations.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Beautiful, just beautiful. Not to mention the radiation. This guy deserves more recognition!!! A+ mate.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

Have you looked up the Board of Directors for L3? All ex-military 3-4 star generals and Washington insiders.

Not to mention the fact that these machines don't work at detecting the materials they were brought in to detect. Bomb sniffing dogs are far better equipped than these machines at detecting all components used in bomb manufacturing. And they only cost about $20 000/each and no need for getting molested or exposed to unneeded radiation exposure.

Vapour Wake Dogs - CBS NY

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Have a look at this

Owen JJ Stone on the Alex Jones Show ..
TSA Now Putting Hands Down Fliers' Pants

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
There must be some from "Operation Paperclip" still alive.

They have the experince to control the crowd, make them head of airport security.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Seriously, if enough people use other modes of transportation for a long enough time, the corporate elite in the airlines will pressure the feds to make changes.

Don't fly, and watch magic happen, also learn who ultimately controls the U.S. government in the process.

Your plan will not work. The airlines move our military/federal folk and get Federal money for it. Airlines DO NOT need your money to exist.

Continental Airlines just opened up a flight from Guam to Fiji. Seems like a stupid move. They would never get enough paying people to fund such a operation. It's not about you or us. The Fiji flight was to support the military dictatorship over there. On a Continental Flight your going to have mainly a Federal customer base, the rest of the seats are filled with "Buddy Pass" folk. Employees of Continental can have their friends and family fly for free.....and of course there will be a couple saps who actually did pay for a ticket. But not many.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I suggest Obama to start building the bullet train system in the US. France and Germany have it. China is building it and it will create a massive number of jobs. Of course it is a massive budget spending but then so is a war. The difference is that war doesn't create anything except endless destruction. On the other hand, the bullet train project can create lasting transportation system.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProvehitoInAltum
I'm really happy to see this councilman that is calling for this is Demoncratic. Perhaps that will quell the large cries that its only Republican conservatives that are aganst these measures and feel there is anything wrong with the scans/patdowns. Clearly, that is not the case. Now there is something that can be pointed to to combat that fallacy.

I'm fairly unhappy to see that the left/right paradigm implemented by the US Government to brainwash people into separation is still working in full force. Let's not pretend this had anything to do with a specific political viewpoint and view it as what it really is. A breech of the constitution combined with an enormous invasion of our privacy. It doesn't make a difference which way you swing when there's a stranger's hand down your pants.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
And if you have to fly, insist on the groping, but then make a really big public spectacle out of it. Make it take so long that you really piss off all the passengers behind you. Maybe once they see a few riots in the airports they will see how badly they have screwed up.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The Late George Carlin talks about Airline Security!
(Before 911) a Clip from Your Are All Diseased Year 1999

Start at the 35 sec mark..
a Flight Attendant would bring you a Table Knife for your Dinner ! but I Guess The 911 Terrorist Did not think of that if they were Ordering a Steak! No they just used a Box Cutter!
on the (9 th of September 2001 )

George Talks about Muslim Arab Terrorist 3:25 Mark

Well well a little Off topic
George talks about Fundamentalist Survivalist Militia Groups when the Economy Breaks Down!

like what happen in March 2010 with Christian Militia Groups ...

and all this before 911 before the Raids! on Militia Groups ...

Carlin was Close of Being == Dead On ! Especially at the Ending ! and what hes talks about at the End is a word called Vicarious ( Good Song by the way from TOOL ) and Trading in your Freedom for the Illusion

George Carlin on Airport Security

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
TSA: If you don't let us rape and molest you and your children, we will fine you $10,000.00, put you on a watch list, rip your plane ticket up and tell you to return to where you came from.

USA Tourism board: Come to America, land of the free.

Tourist: Uhhh...honey, I think we have to cancel our flight to America. I know that we all wanted to go there for our holiday's and the kids wanted to see Disneyland; but I'm afraid that our daughters psychological state of mind will be abused as she will get molested at the airport and this might reignite her nightmares from when uncle Bob abused her as a child all those years ago. We simply can not risk our child's mental state, its not worth it.

USA Tourism board: WTF TSA! We are now losing out in BILLIONS of dollars that we and the country could have got from tourists! All that TAX gone! Not only did you spend $350Million on those cancerous and perverted scanners, now we are out 5 Billion dollars over the last few years that we could have got from people coming into the country spending their money here!

This will never work, this is one thing that TPTB will fail at. It's too violating and just plain wrong.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Whoa, this is kind of coincidental... I just finished watching about an hour and half's worth of George Carlin's material on YouTube because I missed his particular brand of wit and wisdom. Even considered making a thread! I haven't watched Carlin since I 'woke up'. I always agreed with him before, but wow much of what he was talking about has so much more depth now that my eyes are opened. I miss him just that much more now!
edit on 22-11-2010 by ProvehitoInAltum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
TSA: If you don't let us rape and molest you and your children

So it has gone from pat-down to grope to molest and now to rape....

Rape....really.....

ATS seems to be getting more mind numbingly delusional by the day.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Originally posted by the_denv
TSA: If you don't let us rape and molest you and your children

So it has gone from pat-down to grope to molest and now to rape....

Rape....really.....

ATS seems to be getting more mind numbingly delusional by the day.

I was being sarcastic mate.

I just don't like the fact that adults are groping and squeezing children's private parts. Sorry for being a concerned human being that likes to protect the innocence of children.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47
You know what would be really awesome?
If we didn't have to hate each other and worry about bombs on planes.
Then we wouldn't have to deal with this.

The human race is still in animal mode. Large scale enlightenment is coming though, and it is going to be genetically initiated, not procedural. Too bad there is a very high possibility this won't happen in our lifetimes...

Best thing to do right now, is get away from society by any means necessary. Humans are pleasure addicts and generally fear driven psychopaths who are incapable of critical communication and there is no telling what kind of crap you will be subjected to in the near future if you decide to stick around... Especially with the world situation right now, and especially if you are a guy. The feminists are gearing up for the elimination of men from this Earth. The feminists have made it quite clear, we are insects, and they are angels. So angelic, that they will destroy our souls slowly for a couple decades then slaughter us.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nottheonlyone
Here's a thought. TSA worker: closet pedophile gets his jolly's off at work. This makes me absolutely enraged and sick to my stomach. Am I the only one who thinks this is sooooo soooo wrong? Am I the only one who gets seriously angry after hearing about this crap? Please tell me I'm not. How do we change this? When is enough is enough?

Children, Adults, no matter who you are this is wrong. When will we fight for our rights? Give me the time and the place I will be there with a sign and a strong voice.

I just saw a thread telling people to shut up about the TSA already. I think I will go give the OP a piece of my mind. I am totally in rage mode right now. I suppose we should just shut up about it like people did with their "weird uncles" back in the day.

NO YOU ARE NOT!!! THIS IS THE ONLY TOPIC ON ATS THAT I HAVE EVER AVOIDED THE THREADS FOR. I CANNOT GO INTO THE THREADS LABELED "Child Gets Molested by TSA in front of Crowd" I CANNOT MAKE MYSELF GO INTO THESE THREADS BECAUSE I AM AFRAID OF HOW I WILL REACT AFTER I AM 2 SECONDS AWAY FROM MAKING A DRASTIC EXAMPLE OUT OF THIS MODERN DAY NAZI GOVERNMENT BUT I DO NOT WANT TO DIE OR GET ARRESTED
SO NO!!!!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE THAT IS WHY I SIMPLY CANNOT RESPOND ON THESE THREADS. REALLY AMERICA ???????? WHERE IS OUR STATE OFFICIALS ????!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! I DONT WANT TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY LIKE THIS AND WILL GIVE MY LIFE FOR A CAUSE WHEN IT ARISES!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So, we have government employees creating contracts with themselves as middlemen - essentially using their positions to defraud the taxpayer while simultaneously crapping on our 4th amendment.

I realize that some people are so stupid, numb & weak that they don't care what the government does. They have this "Leave it to Beaver" mindset that somehow everyone who works for the government is looking out for their best interest. However most of the people I talk to and everywhere I go online the majority of people seem to oppose what the TSA is doing in regards to these scanners & enhanced pat downs.

Yet, nearly every article I read in the MSM cites some pole and claims that 80% of Americans are okay with the TSA new scanners & pat downs. Though none of the articles I've seen (at least a half dozen) have linked to the actual pole nor the context in which it was asked, the amount of persons poled and what type of people were poled. I believe the pole is a ruse or deliberate lie, designed to perpetuate a myth.

I almost feel as if I have somehow died and perhaps gone to hell the past few days, because I find it unbelievable that there seems to be little resistance to what they are doing to handicapped, the very old & the very young all who are barely capable of getting themselves though an airport without assistance yet they are treated as if they are under arrest for committing crimes just for their action of attempting to travel within their own country.

Am I that out of touch with the world I live in or is there something sinisterly wrong going on in America?

Exactly who's job is it to stand up to these people who are robbing us & trampling on our god given rights and how do we do it without ending up in jail or prison without accomplishing anything? If we refuse to be scanned or patted down while flying the 10k fines could make our lives very difficult.

I think the protest of opting out is great for getting the word out to other Americans to stand up and show some solidarity, but as far as actually accomplishing anything substantial, I think it will have little effect.

There must be some way to take action and get these demons like John Pistole, Janet Napolitano retired indefinitely.
edit on 22-11-2010 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join