It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk of Revolution and Standing Up Against The Elite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This thread is meant to be a way that We The People can start a peaceful revolution and get the Elite to take notice that we are fed up with the chains of oppression.

There a is a lot of talk on different websites and this one about a revolution of some kind not only in the United States but all around the world. People keep wanting to know how to start the ball rolling. They are fed up with being chained down and oppressed by their governments and people are waking up. I don't know all the answers but I do know some and I hope with all the other minds out there, we can develop a plan.

People are crying that we need to take action. They are all tired of waiting. They want something to happen now. I'm afraid that doing something in the spur of the moment is not good. You have to consider all the probabilities of the actions you are about to take and what the response may be from the Elite. So in my opinion, the first step is planning.

1. Planning.
Plans have to be made and this is a must. How do we make plans and not have the Elite eavesdropping and knowing everything we are planning? This is really a tough question. The Elite can see whatever we type on the internet or listen in on our phone conversations. They can even listen to you if you are standing outside talking to a friend. So what do we do?

First of all I believe we need some kind of encoded script. For example, every seventh letter of a document is a letter of a word that is being sent. I know there are people out there that can come up with a pretty good code that could work. We couldn't put it on the internet. I believe the safest way in today's time to distribute this code would be by regular mail. and then only if you truly trust the person you are sending it to. After all, this might be the difference between you living and you dying.

Another type of plan that has to be made is like the one that I have been working on with a few hundred people across the United States. If SHTF, and they declare Martial Law, then how will you be able to get from point A to point B? How will you be able to move supplies and your family to safe places? There is already a plan in America for this. Other countries need to set up theirs.

It's like an underground railroad system. You have certain "lines or routes" across the country, all tying into one another. Say, if I was in Nashville Tn and I wanted to get my mother to Atlanta Ga. Between these two places there might be several different "lines". The person in charge of his or her line only knows the name of the person on each end of their line. They don't know anyone else involved in the lines outside of that in case they are compromised by the Elite. Each line also has Safe Houses along the way that only the person running that line will know about. The way you know if it is safe to stop or not at one of these Safe Houses would be a signal as simple as if the flag is flying it is safe and if not don't stop. This plan is almost completed within the United States.

2. Organize.
This can be done over the internet because the People still have a right to peacefully protest. We need to set up a date and stand up that day and let our voices be heard. We don't all have to be in one place in order to be heard. If people would stand up all around the world in all the cities and towns across each nation, demanding that the chains of big government be broken, the Elite would hear us. What the Elite will do is the next question. It might not be pretty. That is why Plans have to be in place.

We can start organizing by talking to our friends and neighbors and seeing where they stand. Plant that seed to wake them up if they are still asleep. I'm willing to do whatever I can to start organizing something like this worldwide protest. We could call it something like " World Arising" or "Rise Up World" or whatever. The key in all of this is unity.

3. Unity
The people have to be United in this quest. You can't say that you will be there and stand up with the world and then sit at home in your lazyboy on the computer. If you say you will be there then other people are counting on you. If you are not to the point of being totally fed up with the way the Elite is chaining you down yet, then you need to be quiet and not get involved. In order to have any hopes of this working, we need all the people involved to be totally committed even to the death. Yes you could die. So you have to ask yourself if you are willing to die for this cause. I myself am willing to die for my freedom and liberty. We have to be United. United We Stand Divided We Fall.

These three things are the key to being successful in our quest to take back our lands. Planning, Organization, and Unity. This is a start. With everybody's help we can develop and nurture this idea into reality for oppressed people not only in the USA, but all around the world.

I'm not calling for a revolution, I'm calling for an awakening. An awakening by the Elite that the people are unhappy and are about to arise. A warning to them to either do away with the chains or we are coming.

Now let's get everyone's input into this. Please comment if you are wanting to help. This thread is not for fighting or bashing each other. Please keep the posts to three things, the Planning, the Organization, and the Unity. Lets have some ideas people..

edit to add: first sentence
edit on 21-11-2010 by USpatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
To further clarify this thread I want to talk about why we as One People need to stand up for our rights. In my fifty years inside of America, I have watched as the Elite has slowly stripped away our rights and freedoms. I have watched as they have been the World Police, putting other people in chains.

We need to protest on the streets and stand up against all the tyrannical governments unless you are okay with the way things are and are going. Things will just get worse if people don't rise up and make their views known to TPTB. If thousands of the world's citizens would stand in one voice, then maybe the Elite would take notice and start changing things without any violence.

I don't want violence. This is the very last resort. Violence would be a hard road to be on, one that would be very bloody and one that could be devastating. We as a People still have a chance to change things without the violence. Nothing will happen until the people finally get really fed up. Are we fed up yet? Are we ready to gather as one and protest against the Elite? Are we ready to break the chains? Are we ready to say enough is enough and let our voices resound throughout the world?

It all starts with your ideas and your ambitions. I have given some of my ideas but I can't do this alone. It needs to be all of us together. Martin Luther King organized for equal rights and was successful. We can also turn our nations around. All it takes is the power in numbers.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Nice dream. But thats all it is.
People need to follow some one or some thing.
Like the american flag.
Play the national athum and wave the flag and they love there country.
but thats just been used to control them.
Most people are waiting for the return of jesus!
The best thing would be the idea of freedom...
we are all losing that fast.
So you need to get the people to fight for freedom.
But until we all can clearly see we have Lost it.
We will do nothing.
And they will hind behind the belief that they are still free.
So you need to help them see it is going fast.
Sadly this will take a long time.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Freedoms lost? Where do I start? I can't speak for other countries, but I can speak about freedoms lost in America.

These won't necessarily be in any kind of order, but we are fixing to lose our right to even grow a garden if we wanted to. www.activistpost.com...

Our freedom to be able to work and make a living in order to provide a home for our families has all but been taken away. www.dailymail.co.uk...

The TSA and their on going sexual abuse in the name of terror. I'm not posting a link, just look on the boards.

Our right to privacy and security. The way that if you disagree with the government, you are labeled as a Domestic Terrorist or on a watch list. www.networkworld.com...

We can't fly our country's flag without offending someone inside our own country. www.fox40.com...

These are just a few. They are trying to get rid of the first amendment altogether to silence the people. A time will come when they will work on the second amendment.

Since the signing of the Patriot Act, Big Brother watches everything just like in Orsen Welles 1984 movie. They can monitor you wherever you are if they want to do so.

When I grew up in the 60's and 70's, jobs were plentiful and you didn't have to spend every penny you made on just surviving. Those lucky enough to have a job today, work all week just to merely survive until the next check. The Elite will continually keep the people down. The People are Nothing to them and are expendable

People might finally wake up after they find themselves with nothing left. Then it will be too late..

edit to add: You say that what I speak of is only a DREAM. Things have always started with a dream and went on from there. Yes it is a dream that we all need to work on together.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
USpatriot,

Did you notice Barrack gave +1 million people US citizenship last year? It had to break all records.

+45 million illegals soon will get citizenship as well. They have replacements for people who don't like them.

This is no longer a "country tis of thee". Barrack even came out and said the half of the country that doesn't like him is his "enemy".

Lay low, get what you can while you can...and start working on what country you will move to when our fascist State gets worse. There's thousand of Americans in the Philippines where you can buy a home cheap and live very well on very little money. They have their own Veterans Affairs...they say the Embassy really helps you out there. Plus since you're out of the country I don't see how they can force you to get ObamaCare in 2014 seeing how it won't work there.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Pervius because: wordin'

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Thanks for the heads up. We all might have to go hide out. I won't leave my country though. I've been here 50 years and I'm not leaving now. I will be one of those staying and fighting for what I believe in.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well I see that NOBODY wants to do a damn thing but BITCH and MOAN on their PC's about being tired and fed up and NOBODY wants to help. I have read so many threads about how you ALL want somebody to do something so I try to give you what I can but nobody seems to care as much as they say they do.

You sheeple keep on bitchin about the system while you type away on your computers. I'm gonna go back to making my plans, plans that will save my life and my families life when that day comes. When you wake up with all your freedoms gone, then it will be too late.

I had a lot of information to give but you all don't want to participate and do anything about it. All you who cry and cry just haven't lost enough of your freedoms yet, but it will come.

I thought after lurking for three years that I could get on here and be a big help to all the numerous people that have boo hooood about how Big Brother is oppressing them and BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all aint seen nothing yet. In another year, you will wake up and have no freedoms left.

Now I'm gonna delete my account and go back to my home website where everyone is preparing for that day. At least when TSHTF, I will be ready. Good luck to the rest of you.................................................................................................................................................

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors Please Review This Link.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Ahabstar because: censor circumvention

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by USpatriot

dude
folks are not stupid enough to lay
all the plans out on the table so TPTB
can counter them before the party gets
started.

That would be like Eisenhower sending Hitler
the plans for Operation Overlord (D-Day invasion, Normandy)
a month in advance.

The ball will roll, but being in the dark is not a
situation TPTB likes too well. Too freakin bad.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I will believe Americans are serious about change when I see someone do this.

Until then you are like Tasmanian Tigers, all talk and no action.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by USpatriot
This thread is meant to be a way that We The People can start a peaceful revolution and get the Elite to take notice that we are fed up with the chains of oppression.

There is no such thing as a peaceful revolution.
But I will quote a line from the Matrix but change
one word:

"Follow the White Dragon !!!"

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Over a million people held a peacefull protest in the UK...
The media ignored it as did the Government...
Standing in the street with posters has NOT worked, peacefull protests have NOT worked..

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

How do I delete this account?

You can't..
Wierd huh

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
To the OP of this thread-

1) You seem to be lashing out at the very people you wish to organize for a talk on revolution.

2) If you are this upset with your "intended allies", then perhaps you are as much of an enemy as those you say abuse us?

3) Some of us are working on real solutions. Some of us are not. You have yet to prove what one you are.

4) Revolution will not come from some rude guy yelling at people while he shares a primitive approach with strangers online, ultimately giving up after a few hours of "forum fishing".

My advice? Keep your outlandish hostility for your own backyard pretend time, and leave the real revolution (and the gathering) to the folks who actually have a way with words and actions.

Thanks for instantly showing me that "you" are nobody I'll be joining with to plan anything.

Learn to work with others and try harder...perhaps you will find a larger audience for your "attempts".

PS- Are you seriously trying to organize a revolt against the elite on a famous public forum? Yeah...like I said- leave this to someone with a bit more skill in these areas. You may get somebody hurt with this tomfoolery.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
If there is an American revolution, there will not be a widely distributed master plan. There probably won't much of a plan at all. It would be triggered by situation that got a bit out of control. The people would get roudy and the gov. would be a little too nasty in it's reaction. At that point, there would need to be a figure head, a leader, that gets his voice out quickly and loudly and captures the anger of the people and unleashes it.

I don't want to believe that our volunteer military would willings suppress a revolution against an increasingly out of control government, but I have seen and read things over the past decade that have made me wonder. I do think that there would be break away generals that held the hearts and minds of their men so the people may have some sort of support from certain break away branches of the system.

The whole thing would depend on a few key people in key positions at the time, saying the right things and making the right decisions.

Ideally it would NOT become violent and there would be enough public energy and unity to force the government to back down. If they came after us it would be a hell of a show! It would also all but seal their fate as that would unite the vast majority of the population idealogically and a significant portion of the population would be willing to come to blows with any every symbol of government power they get their hands on. This baby would be burning!

Ultimately, the chaos of a military crack down would be so uncontrollable that it would basically be the end of the nation, they wouldn't have much to govern and they would have zero public support. The economy would be DOA, the military would fall apart and they would have conscript citizens to have an army, which would mean giving your newly earned enemies guns and tanks.

The government CAN NOT hold this nation unless we allow them too. They realize that it would be suicidal to resist a widely supported revolution. Why do you think they are gradually pulling they veil over us? Social engineering at work.

new topics

top topics

join