It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange words

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Greetings
I have had strange experinces (and the people around me) with a word that is said when are group feel like we are in danger!
I can not proply spell the word but there is a debatabel way of spelling it.
JAJAREN
JAJREN
JARGAN
AGJJHHHH
JARJAN
GARJAN
so please can you help us thank you
sorry for my grammar
we do not yet know the orgin of the word
edit on 21-11-2010 by Prince1of2gold because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Prince1of2gold

Is it supposed to comfort people? Is it to ward off danger? Does it cause danger? what "strange experience do you speak of

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernutty

Recently a loved one died and once we say his name the word sounds in are minds and when we sence a huge presence of danger the word sounds.
ie when we were being threatend by a group of 'chavs' the word came in both of are minds and they went away.

Note the loved one had allready died in 2006 and we got him back through unconventional ways

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

you "got him back"? as in, brought him back to life?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Well, if one of the possible spellings/phonetics of the word is "JARGAN", then you might have answered your question already. The word "jargon" has a similar phonetic value to this possible pronunciation. Jargon has the following 5 definitions:

1. the language, especially the vocabulary, particular to a specific trade, profession, or group.
2. unintelligible, or meaningless, talk or writing: gibberish.
3. any talk or writing that one does not understand.
4. a pidgin.
5. language characterized by uncommon vocabulary, convoluted syntax; often vague in meaning.

A "pidgin" is an attempt to take two, or more, languages and combine them to form a simplistic go-between language for the two source languages. Much like how people sometimes speak "spanglish" by adding an "O" to the end of words to make them sound more Spanish in nature.

It is possible that your word is simply jargon, and that this ability to ward, and protect, is purely psychosomatic; coming entirely from yourselves.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

The 'j' is Spanish
And no we were all speaking of at without knowledge of the rest of the group doing it.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by modified

The event is not to be told

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

If you insist that your word must somehow relate to spiritual/mystical origins, then I would suggest you look into the protective qualities of the Hindu Earth Goddess. The festival, called "जागरण", or "जगराता" is dedicated to the Earth Goddess and her ability to protect and defend her children (people), etc.

The term "जागरण" means "awakening", and it's phonetic pronunciation is very similar to your special word. "जागरण" is pronounced "jagran". Now, since you say in your opening post you're not entirely sure what the word is, it is very possible you and your group are channeling the Earth Goddess and her protective qualities.

This certainly would account for your group of friends all receiving the word at the same time (divine intervention), and the word protecting you (Earth goddess's power), and the warding off of enemies (mother's love). So, seems like, if your word is not a faux-term that embodies your own internal abilities, it is the calling card of a power greater then you imprinting itself upon you.

Concerning your post to modified... if the event "is not to be told", why would you even bother hinting at such a possible resurrection/spirit summoning having occurred at all? This is clearly a bait technique. You wanted someone (like modified) to sway the topic from your magic word to your magic resurrection.

If that wasn't your intent, you would not have edited your post to add in the bit about your "loved one" being retrieved. So, why not skip the bait-and-switch and just get to the point?

You have a magic word, a villainous enemy, and a resurrected loved one. This is all a set-up for something. Why not tell us what you're really here seeking?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Very good reading.. prince1of2gold. could you recommend any good sites,as i am a late starter with computers. titles need not be obvious, if you deem fit, thankyou either way

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rogertom

It is relevent to the story. forgive me if it seemed like 'bait'
And thank you for your info it has helped

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I know that when I get in an extreme danger situation that a lot of times I will yell the word "AAARRRRGGH!!!!!!!"
Maybe the spelling AGJJHHHH is the closest and you are simply just screaming?

new topics

top topics

join