It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are harassed by reptilians in lower astral planes ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jupiter Crashes
My opinion is... Reptilians don't exist.

Exactly, and if they really do exist we would have seen them by now!! I mean if they are underground someone has seen something, yet there is no proof of them at all. Don't get me started on the people who think reptillians are celebrities or the Government that is just laughable!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
There is one key bit of information that people overlook when dealing with the "other side"

For example, if you are in a state of fear, then, when you look to the other side, you might see a being. Lets call him being A. This being is very scarry, demonic, "Reptillian" even.

Lets say that you are in a state of hope, and want protection, then, when you look to the other side, you see a being, Lets call him being B. This being is very warm, protective, "Angellic" even.

Now, how funny would it be, if both being A and being B were the same being, because beings on these planes are beyond good and evil, and will be a reflection of our own internal states.

I mean, how do we know that on the other side, they consider humans as evil, like some of them start to sit down and do nothing, and thier minds start to vegetate for no reason - obviously possessed by one of those extradimensional human entities (some guy watching TV that shares his domain with a parallell world). Who knows, perhaps we all do all kinds of evil things to interdimensional beings that we aren't even aware of.

edit on 13-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Thanks it all makes sense. Yes it is far out and crazy, but what other explanation could there be for the denial of alien/demon existance?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
Thanks it all makes sense. Yes it is far out and crazy, but what other explanation could there be for the denial of alien/demon existance?

Thanks for posting, yes it all makes sense and it describes well what is the E.T. Agenda, they are after the most precious thing in the universe i.e. soul, life, consciousness they are attracted towards its immense power.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Just seen a new thread on ATS about torturing of souls and the continuous reincarnation cycle, i will quote these lines from the thread:

"the endless cycle of reincarnation is only evil, when evil controls the third dimensional plane of existence. When this happens, they control the torturing of the human soul."
Thread Here.

They have Hijacked all the dimensional planes up to fifth dimension, you can see george kavassilass videos for that, and are torturing souls on all of them.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
According to the Qaballah, there is a part of the human soul that drops off upon death. It's called the Nephesh and is representative of our lower attributes. It's called the animal soul. It's been thought perhaps this part of the soul is what people engaged in necromancy actually contact, and 'animate' through the energy they put out. I don't know how much of this is true, but I have a feeling a there's at least some truth to it.

20th Post!

Interesting thought, this animal soul is different with each incarnation, and thus we remember nothing of past lives until we reach a certain level of awareness. Once able to tap into the higher parts of the soul, we may find out all sorts of information about past existences, many of us do.
edit on 19-7-2012 by angrypossum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86
Just seen a new thread on ATS about torturing of souls and the continuous reincarnation cycle, i will quote these lines from the thread:

"the endless cycle of reincarnation is only evil, when evil controls the third dimensional plane of existence. When this happens, they control the torturing of the human soul."
Thread Here.

They have Hijacked all the dimensional planes up to fifth dimension, you can see george kavassilass videos for that, and are torturing souls on all of them.

It would be foolish to assume, that any 'plane-locum' is populated by benevolent entities entirely...
Reincarnation is a 'personal' choice...any 'evil' experienced at any level is part and parcel of that choice - albeit a forgotten choice at times, and in the forgetting, the blame/responsibility is easily sloughed to an outside source...
...however, Complicity, can be gained...which then becomes the 'foot in the door' (when the door should not have been opened to comply)...compliance, whether gained through trickery or false rewards is still complicity, and constitutes a level of choice...once having complied (to what...you don't know!), you are beholden to whatever 'agenda' is revealed by that trickery...ON ANY LEVEL...Free Will is the one avenue available to all...what you do with it and where it takes you is up to you...Louie Ciphers' story should have shown you this one!

Akushlax

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What a funny and intense little thread op s & f,and I have enjoyed your resposes also rusethorcain.
You can't spend time on ats and not be somewhat familiar with theories relating to 'other' things.

It's funny though, I always tell people I'm a bit of a lizard...I like the heat.

Originally posted by rusethorcain
Wow. I had not considered our leaders did not know they are one in the same God, ours and theirs. Yes. Thinking about it. That's okay. We are, together, smarter than our leaders.

Love, empathy, compassion, absolute understanding - is a devil killer, to be used liberally, like a disinfectant and as a protectant.

Recognize your enemy but more importantly - recognize who your enemy is not.

One thing we need to do first is stop the bickering over small things. That divides us.
Stop taking our hatred out on people we simply disagree with - and the small criminals.
The petty thieves, the hookers, the druggies, the poor.
Fix the economic emergency and seal the hole.
Fix the druggies - its a medical - not a criminal problem.
Leave the gays alone - Stop bullying
We need all loving - non judgmental people we can get to spread love
and understanding around indiscriminately....like "The Blob."
This will smother and suffocate all but the worst devils. I've seen it work and so I know.
We can handle the remainder...using focused intent.

We should also direct our efforts toward the repair and safe release of those SALVAGEABLE members of the human race who are "only damaged" with the same enthusiasm we employ in the HUNT & CAPTURE and incarceration of the truly evil.
People who run/own jails get money from the government per head. Incarceration is the next big business that will be privately owned and traded on the stock market. WATCH. We're (some faction among us is) MAKING criminals and making livelihoods based on the very fact "they exist."
Keep them coming. Keep pumping them out - we need the money - we need the soldiers.
We reinforce bad behavior by incarceration with worse offenders, who teach worse habits, and no rehabilitation measures whatever. We exhibit only irrational, self defeating HATE and loathing toward the pitiful and hide them from our sight. Then we wonder Why are they here? Why are we victimized? Why is it getting worse instead of better?
Those participating in this self perpetuating SCAM - HAVE SECURITY, guards, walls, dogs.
Why are security companies BOOMING? Lots of money in incarceration. In promoting, encouraging FEAR.

There is no conscious, deliberate effort to STOP criminals from over running the midsections and lower economic levels of our society. On the contrary. Our de-emphasis on education guarantees it.

All "criminals" start as children. Happy, perfect, undamaged children.
Instinctively we pump out children, wanted or not. There is little thought or rational.
It happens.

This presents a problem of supply and demand.
Many children fall through the cracks.
But...so as not to "spill a man's semen on the ground" this is acceptable?

What the hell kind of belief is that?

So I have lately come to wonder...Birth control.

Who can be against it?

There comes a time when you observe the "nature of the other sins" the group credited with holding back birth control is responsible for. Genocide, witch burning, pedophilia.....Hummm?

What in Jesus's name could be their motive? standing in the way of even something as benign as birth control?...especially for the poor and destitute? even when they want it themselves?
Why say, "No. Your Father forbids it?"
What "father" would accept any measures that result in all these "loose" vulnerable and unwanted children?
For each unwanted child that grows up to overcome and survive adversity, there are 20 more who live lives of silent desperation, and another 20 who do not survive their childhood at all. Missing, murdered, otherwise dead. Why not encourage birth control? I think I know.

edit on 23-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: Demons have to eat.

Yes, what motive? Ultimately?
Is a question I have thought much on too, since I hesitate physically to point fingers, my brain still seems to want to find a culprit for the chaos.
I reckon their motive has always been to draw attention though, create a critical mass, or get the attention of him. Prove yourself, so to speak. We see evidence of you, but show yourself!
Like a brat that will misbehave to the point of strife, just for attention from a parent figure.
Or are they just bored?
They've discovered they are not in control of the things they really want, so they use what 'skills' they do have to provoke a response.
It is my personal view that majority of people don't know what they are reading and belting/bleating out about their religion, or else they would put those books down and never pick them up again

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

Now, I'm no expert in physics and optics,....but I understand that our (humanity's) vision is very restricted to a certain band of visible light. I feel very certain, that other entities, people, societies, are in front of our noses, and we can't see them, just like we can't see into the infrared (without special equipment), for example. Ghosts occassionally physically effect our environment, and some who'v manifested very completely and sometimes touched, had a sensation of bone and flesh. After my cat's big brother died of his kidney failure in April, my cat sometimes sits and stares oblivious to me, of bro's fave places to sit and groom, and I felt walking by me on the mattress one night, and my mother and brother's favorite cat who died in '07, walked on their legs in bed the same night at the same time, disclosed and confirmed to each other the next day.
I know this thread ain't about ghosts, much less ghost cats, just making my case for our restricted range of sensing, which is congruent with our ability to focus to survive in our own little dimension. I don't know why the worlds collide though, or if it's possible to make them do so, and see/interact with everything thats really there.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Can I just say ATS... some of you are really good writers.

you guys are on top of the game.

keep up the good work.

Will be reviewing this subject further.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join