It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, Real IRA Now Threatening To Blow Up The Bankers

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

I won't assume to know your history of hIstory though are you aware that the owner of the bank of England is the same owner or primary shareholder of all of the central banks of the world?

The name/s are not a secret as my profile details the families of whom have not corrected the mistakes made in their past. It is past due. There is no excuse for those who have inherited their roles to Not seA reality as it IS today. Times change folks, people change, evolve, therefor the 'ways and means' need to evolve with humanity otherwise you have the dis/course you have today between the power and the pittance.

Wake up people.
I care.
U?

It doesn't affect me either way but nonetheless it frustrates me.
Where does 'that' come from?
Project self discovery in reverse, eh?

Though one can never judge themself, I 'believe' I have always spoken from the 'heart' with objective endeavor Of the truth as it is to be known unto mankind.

Blah, bla,
Nothing follows.
Night folks, I hope your night has some excitement.
If not, your wrong.

It's fleeting.....
edit on 23-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I would be considered Irish American like i posted before i do not like terrorist of any faction. My comment about the bank is just a thought i think we all have. But even i would draw a line to handing any money to any terrorist organization. I don't think we Americans since 911 would draw a difference between the two and i would defend my country against foreign terrorist groups even if those same people are distant relatives in fact that's a true test of what being American is all about. I hold no allegiances to a country i no longer support or live in. My people are American. And the American hate on here is funny you British people think we are all racist yet you treated the black people and irish just the same and you treat the arabs that are flooding your country like crap as well and you don't think we are watching but we are so you can take your self serving bs and feed it to other less educated countries like they are your friends but they secretly hate you as well because we protect you. Cannon fodder lol don't blame us because you don't know how to fight blame your generals, ours study for years about the art of warfare and are good at what they do.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

What would be your solution to current events?
If I put a crown on your head, what would you do?
Perspective.

Answer?
What would you do?
Do you know?

I don't believe you do.....
though I look forward to t'response.
It either will make sense or not.
Shoot.....straight thru the bs.

Watching, hoping.....

A chuckle digressed.....

edit on 23-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

There's no such thing as Democracy it's a deception put into perspective for Capitalism.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Sorry hunny but this day in age, saying exactly what the guy said (2nd post of the thread) is now a crime in the united states of america, whether they wanna say it is or not. I warned him of where that talk can get him and honestly I believe talk like that should be a crime, it's saying criminal acts are ok so why wouldn't it be.

I understand your argument but saying and doing are two different thing's. One a thought is made that person still has a choice to go ahead with it or not, but once an action is done, there is no going back. The action of a wrong-doing is a crime or is bad. A thought like many thought's are not likely crimes otherwise you could class us all as criminal's for thinking of horrid thought's about any person who has ever upset us.

Where there is Good there is an opposite to Evil, you can't just categorise a bad thought for a criminal act when the doing has not been done. It doesn't work like that. I'd get very pissy if I was put in a cell for saying, "I am hungry and I will shoot the goose" Her Majesty's geese are a protected species however I am hungry so I will go out and kill it to feed me and my family.

It is a thought though I have now changed my mind, "I will pop down the local goose market and pick up one already dead." Therefore I am still thinking as you would say a criminal act though knowing it is already available to be eaten and not me doing the so-called "evil-work's" to committing an action that would then be classed as a criminal act.

You can compare that so-called thought same as action nonsense with any example small or large. They are completely two different thing's.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I agree although my point is that the "saying" will get you locked up this day in age whether our government warns you or not. We aren't in the time of let them talk and see what happens, where in the time or if they say the wrong thing then lock um up and throw away the key.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Then I'll say your the opposite, because of people like you terrorist are allowed to walk in our country and even talk about bombings here exactly like this one. Then when it actually happens we'll all say we coulda done more, and we'll blame ourselves but when that time comes I'll just come blame people like you.

Also need i remind you the bank has owned this country since the mid-eighteen hundreds, just look at the death of andrew jackson and go from there. This country hasn't been "ours" or "anyones" for a long time but you can keep living in the dillusion that it actually still is. I'll live in the reality that this is how things are and for any possible change a revolution of over 5 million would be needed, sadly the people like you are all talk and I'm through wishing for a revolution that will never happen because the front runners of it like to type and not to fight. I love how you guys are ALL talk and nothing in my lifetime will ever change in this country, so waste all of your time, while I'll be labeled as an AMERICAN and you'll be labeled as a heretic. Good legacy to leave behind.
edit on 23-11-2010 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

There is one solution that has escaped you and it is called democracy, if you are American then you will be familiar with the declaration of independence which most of you hold dear and rightly so. It is up to the people to protect that declaration and part of that is who you elect and on what ticket, if your expectations are not fulfilled by your representative then you simply remove him from office with your vote.
We can blame the greedy bankers yes, but do we not also need to look at our inner selfs and ask did we know or even care enough to let it happen ? Most people today are caught between having to work long hours to pay the bills, and when they do get free time it is spent with the family or even lounging in front of their flat screen mind manipulator to give a toss what the bankers are doing. They as you rightly pointed out are private companies now and answer only to shareholders, so why then should we expect anything more but to be thrown the odd bone to satisfy our grinding teeth
Blaming others for our own stupidity is one way to approach a wrong doing but is it the right way ?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
I hold no allegiances to a country i no longer support or live in. My people are American. And the American hate on here is funny you British people think we are all racist yet you treated the black people and irish just the same and you treat the arabs that are flooding your country like crap as well and you don't think we are watching but we are so you can take your self serving bs and feed it to other less educated countries like they are your friends but they secretly hate you as well because we protect you. Cannon fodder lol don't blame us because you don't know how to fight blame your generals, ours study for years about the art of warfare and are good at what they do.

Who are you refering to ? You clearly have some unresolved issues my friend, that was the biggest load of childish BS i have came across on these boards.
edit on 23-11-2010 by redeyeblue because: did not include reply in post

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by irishspirit

Originally posted by mr-lizard
As much as i hate the greedy corporate machines and the banking systems.

The IRA will always be child murdering scum in my eyes. Let's hope a few of these IRA types kill themselves whilst they try and play tough guys.

Yes, like this list of children killed by the British

More children died in the troubles under the age of 18 by real bullets as well.

09 Aug 1971 Leo McGuigan Aged 16 Catholic killed by British Army Shot while walking along Estoril Park Ardoyne Belfast

09 Aug 1971 Francis McGuinness Aged 17 Catholic killed by British Army Shot during street disturbances Finaghy Road North Belfast

Get your facts right pal, before running your mouth.

His facts are right, Jonathan Ball, aged 2, and Timothy Parry, aged 12, were murdered by the pIRA in Warrington, Cheshire in 1993 and the Omagh bombing, 15 August 1998 by the rIRA/cIRA. Nine children and a woman pregnant with twins were killed.

So he's every right to run his mouth off in his own opinion, as you just have.

edit on 23-11-2010 by mackey1224uk because: Forgot to add more words

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mackey1224uk

I think you should as well, it's not hard to look up the IRA's track record.

en.wikipedia.org...

These people are not what we need in a change. End of story. Also I love how they call them "Catholics" and not IRA members it's laughable.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Then I'll say your the opposite, because of people like you terrorist are allowed to walk in our country and even talk about bombings here exactly like this one.

Yes also people like the founding fathers - people who believe in free speech being just that, FREE - free from punishment and free from fear of self expression.

Then when it actually happens we'll all say we coulda done more, and we'll blame ourselves but when that time comes I'll just come blame people like you.

The USA could do more - the problem is the countries troops are securing other peoples borders. And as pointed out the real terrorists are running the country

Also need i remind you the bank has owned this country since the mid-eighteen hundreds, just look at the death of andrew jackson and go from there. This country hasn't been "ours" or "anyones" for a long time but you can keep living in the dillusion that it actually still is.

This was actually my point a few posts back, you acknowledge that the bank owns the country, controls the government by holding to randsom - yet you side with the bank and continue to feel patriotic... when infact you are supporting the infiltrators who continue to rob the people of their wealth.

I'll live in the reality that this is how things are and for any possible change a revolution of over 5 million would be needed, sadly the people like you are all talk and I'm through wishing for a revolution that will never happen

Well it can't happen if everyone gives up hope, I see the reality I just choose to keep my head up and keep strong, sending the message that this can happen if we all stop saying it can't. It is people like you who are so disheartened they feel the need to tell others to give up to that do more damage than those saying they just dont care.

because the front runners of it like to type and not to fight.

Now you are wanting me to fight instead of using a peaceful means of achieving a goal - which is it?

I love how you guys are ALL talk and nothing in my lifetime will ever change in this country, so waste all of your time, while I'll be labeled as an AMERICAN and you'll be labeled as a heretic. Good legacy to leave behind.

Hate to break this to ya girlfriend but you can keep your american label, because it is owned by the banks which you acknowledge - I on the other hand will fight for the american people not their label.

edit on 23-11-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join