It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, Real IRA Now Threatening To Blow Up The Bankers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
I am going to speak both as a banker AND as a Human Being, but first I would like anyone of you that say "I hope they kill bankers" to DEFINE what a banker is?.
Second many if not ALL of the people who say we should be killed are absolutely NO BETTER than a Muslim in Iraq or Afgahistan or ANY OTHER country calling for "Death to America" and are TARRING bankers with the same brush without understanding ALL, so if your going to do that , are you going to call ALL Muslims as terrorists?

Banker: someone who works for a bank
Obviously for me to sign up I would have to see that these guys were not just going to targets random branches but actually attack the top of the pyramid and work there way down.
It is totally different to killing Muslim's - Muslim is their culture, their heritage and may be all they actually know or want to know. You on the other hand are a banker, it is your job, you can opt out at any time - it is your responsibility to know what the work you do is contributing to and if you can live with what the bankers are doing and still choose to work for them then you are just as bad as them IMO and can suffer the same fate.

I never spew such hate but the banking cartels and system needs to be destroyed by any means possible. I hope the workers wise up to what they are supporting and get out the way.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

why not join Al Queda

Because I have not recieved my application form, damn camel mail

I actually feel sick that I have spread such hate on the net, you will see from my past posts that I would never encourage violence - But if we do not bring down the banks they will eventually bring 99% of us down. I would gladly sacrifice my morals, reputation and even life to know my future generations are going to be able to survive because I helped stop the banking system that was going to force them to live in poverty
edit on 22-11-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Thanks for the comments , I do get angry with the way the world issame as the next guy , but I do not condone violence , it never solves anything.
Talk does , and if it doesn't there's one thing we the people can do if we ever decide to get off our arses and do something about it, rather than wait for a hero to come along and do our work for us, is to en masse invade the parliament buildings and those offices we know hide those that cause the problems and simply en mass of course and semi peacefully, is pick them up and throw them out of their positions.
Put someone we can trust to do the job right .

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I think most posters on ATS would agree with most of what you say. I don't think for a second anybody is blaming the regular workers at the banks.

Those at the top of the banking system and those recieving the massive bonuses are the target of most peoples anger.

You say these people are protected, well one guy in the UK who came to be despised was Fred Goodwin the ex boss of The Royal Bank of Scotland. He left with a massive amount of cash after steering the bank into crisis and causing many many ordinary workers, just like yourself, to lose thousands of pounds in savings and pensions.

He walked away with a giant reward at the expense of others.

I think the hatred for him, and others like him is justified.

And his home was attacked at the time by people who found his home on Google Street View and used the images to work out how to get into the grounds and break the windows. So unless security has changed these people are not immune from attack.

I know of several eledrly people who have lost almost everything they worked for because of that man, and if any of them came face to face with him they would take great pleasure in showing him how they feel.

And we are not talking about terrorists here.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

Banker = someone who works for a bank,right of course I didn't think about that one
and the other examples I gave>? the cleaners? they deserve the same fate?
and my personal job? where I help people? sorry but your ignorance is unsettling and shameful.
Tarring with the same brush mate. pity.
but I forgive you after all I'm not your enemy am I?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasInvictus

Wit wins one age or the other?

That's the most witless sentence I've seen on these boards in weeks. Violence WAS the solution. It was what was needed to get the communicating started, only once that began in earnest did the violence become counterproductive.

Once again I say if violence was not the answer why does nature favour it above all else in the resolution of conflict? As much as we may dislike it there is a time and a place for violence.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
All in all I think the IRA made a poor play by stating such an ambiguous goal.

If they're talking about mere lobby fireworks that harm innocent (by comparison) tellers and customers, then it will only serve to divide public reaction, and cost them just as much support as it might gain. The net result would hardly be worth the risk; however, if they are talking about strategic strikes that isolate actual "key players", then this could present quite a turning point.

That said... queue the false flag attack! I'm sure those up top would gladly sacrifice a few measly tellers and customers for a chance at a juicy chunk of government aid, to beef up security, especially if the alternative means risking their own necks.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I am as ashamed of myself as you are, but I can not help but feel the sacrifice would be worth it. I would never fight for anyone unless my country was being invaded - I do not believe in violence and do not believe patriotism involves invading others countries for any reason but I would make an exception for the banks, the banks are raping this world and have done for a long time, the founding fathers saw it coming, lincoln tried to stop it - as did many others but sadly they failed.. I would be happy to continue their work and I think if they had 1 more shot at it they would say violence may just be the answer to ensure the job is done right this time round.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz

why not join Al Queda

I actually feel sick that I have spread such hate on the net, you will see from my past posts that I would never encourage violence - But if we do not bring down the banks they will eventually bring 99% of us down. I would gladly sacrifice my morals, reputation and even life to know my future generations are going to be able to survive because I helped stop the banking system that was going to force them to live in poverty

I understand, but I hope you also understand you are advocating the group mentioned in the OP - the Real IRA which has renounced the peace process and has actively killed their own countryfolk to destabalise that process. Sorry, even though we may be anonymous on the web, you can't say things like that without expecting to be challenged. You know what, what if you had a friend or relative who worked as a receptionist or as a teller in a bank - do you want them to die for doing their job? Look at yourself in the mirror and answer that.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookfish
reply to post by VeritasInvictus

Wit wins one age or the other?

That's the most witless sentence I've seen on these boards in weeks. Violence WAS the solution. It was what was needed to get the communicating started, only once that began in earnest did the violence become counterproductive.

Once again I say if violence was not the answer why does nature favour it above all else in the resolution of conflict? As much as we may dislike it there is a time and a place for violence.

Hey, that's cool, so if some people don't like your opinion you have no issue if they kneecap you have you? Wait, you have?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

As I posted somewhere today, it came to my attention that the Number two in the IRA was British intelligence. So it may be the whole threat against the bankers is actually a false flag...

All this has to be considered carefully, the PTB careully think some of this stuff up before they do it.
couple of events and they have the excuse they need to put a lock dowm on the peeps if they think it might come to the Irish standing up hard.

like antisemitisim is used to unite the jews into an "us against the world" attitude so they are easier to manipulate, this may be a similar op.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

why not join Al Queda

I understand, but I hope you also understand you are advocating the group mentioned in the OP - the Real IRA which has renounced the peace process and has actively killed their own countryfolk to destabalise that process. Sorry, even though we may be anonymous on the web, you can't say things like that without expecting to be challenged. You know what, what if you had a friend or relative who worked as a receptionist or as a teller in a bank - do you want them to die for doing their job? Look at yourself in the mirror and answer that.

I would not take up arms if I was not willing to sacrifice my own relatives for the cause. They chose to work for the bank, they chose ignorance, they chose to support the system and I can choose to work for the banks enemy, choose ignorance and choose to support the antibank system knowing I am lowering myself to their level for the greater good.

Edit to add: We forget that the banks are killing people all the time, just because they do not use a gun to do it and use money instead does not mean it is not happening. Starvation, disease, homelessness, refugee's, inflation, recession, war & corruption - when bankers are not creating these things they are taking advantage of them - they are killing those who lose the game - the game where the odds are in their favour and exponentially increasing.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

why not join Al Queda

I would not take up arms if I was not willing to sacrifice my own relatives for the cause. They chose to work for the bank, they chose ignorance, they chose to support the system and I can choose to work for the banks enemy, choose ignorance and choose to support the antibank system knowing I am lowering myself to their level for the greater good.

Then frankly you aren't worth talking to, you really ought to grow up. If you knew anything about the rise and fall of the Celtic tiger economy I'm not sure you would even be blaming the banks - throw in the prospect of easy money and collective greed and you would have a recipe for disaster. You really are immature and should get out into the real world a little more, I would call you sad and pathetic but..... actually you are sad and pathetic.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

why not join Al Queda

Then frankly you aren't worth talking to, you really ought to grow up. If you knew anything about the rise and fall of the Celtic tiger economy I'm not sure you would even be blaming the banks - throw in the prospect of easy money and collective greed and you would have a recipe for disaster. You really are immature and should get out into the real world a little more, I would call you sad and pathetic but..... actually you are sad and pathetic.

NO you are sad and pathetic, anyone who actually spends a few hours looking in to where money comes from will actually understand that the banks are behind everything, they are the parasites of this earth and people who spew rubbish about banks coping the blame or being innocent are just too ignorant or lazy to actually understand the world we live in and not just accept what it is presented as.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by TheMindWar

I do not condone terrorism of any kind but if they choose to bomb bankers then it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch

Just hope innocent people don't get caught in the cross-fire.

Blow-up the financial bank building WITHOUT the people, just like the movie FIGHT CLUB with Brad Pitt & Edward Norton.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

why not join Al Queda

NO you are sad and pathetic, anyone who actually spends a few hours looking in to where money comes from will actually understand that the banks are behind everything, they are the parasites of this earth and people who spew rubbish about banks coping the blame or being innocent are just too ignorant or lazy to actually understand the world we live in and not just accept what it is presented as.

No, trust me, you haven't got a clue, now, I don't know where you live but if it's in Europe then I'm sure you need to be up for school in the morning.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

I do not condone terrorism of any kind but if they choose to bomb bankers then it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch

Blow-up the financial bank building WITHOUT the people, just like the movie FIGHT CLUB with Brad Pitt & Edward Norton.

Yeaaahhhhhhh go for it, wooo, just like the movie.... then the bank will (quite rightly) have to raise it's interest charges to cover the cost of building a new bank.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
[

No, trust me, you haven't got a clue, now, I don't know where you live but if it's in Europe then I'm sure you need to be up for school in the morning.

I CHALLENGE YOU to explain how the banking system works for all here to see, where does the money come from and how do bankers make their money?
Instead of putting me down ENLIGHTEN ME. Seriously I want you to explain where money comes from and hold a straight face when you say the bankers should not be blamed.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

Yeaaahhhhhhh go for it, wooo, just like the movie.... then the bank will (quite rightly) have to raise it's interest charges to cover the cost of building a new bank.

Alright then, take out the governor's of the administration of the bank's, and let the IRA decide what to do with them.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

[

I CHALLENGE YOU to explain how the banking system works for all here to see, where does the money come from and how do bankers make their money?
Instead of putting me down ENLIGHTEN ME. Seriously I want you to explain where money comes from and hold a straight face when you say the bankers should not be blamed.

I've no interest in that - none at all, except again asking you to look at how the Republic of Ireland got into its current state. My issue with you is that you are advocating killing people for trying to earn a wage - that's a different thing entirely and if you aren't mature enough to understand that then that is your issue.....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join