It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, Real IRA Now Threatening To Blow Up The Bankers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Don't forget the drugs Freeborn, the IRA were involved in drug running too - these 'heroes' were nothing more than gangsters and murderers

Yep and english microwaving irish peopel in there homes are great fun too, or watching peopels kids in there bathrooms, nice people.

Mi5 are just as big as drug runners than any gang in uk. Drugs would not be here without authority from higher ups, why does drugs exist everywhere all the time?

Why does a island like ibiza in europe exist for holidaying, when people would know there is load of drugs there?

Mi5 and groups like it run this trade, and then they are probably supplying the same criminals they call the ira.

edit on 11/21/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy man, no offence to you fellah, but are you ever going to provide some proof about your claims of 'microwaving' people.

How? Who? Why?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
drug running? the irish, are you kidding me, why don't you ask the Chinese about England and the Opium trade.
You wanna' talk about large scale drug trade.
And I think the OP said, it's not about 'british scum', it's about 'british ptb scum'
which could be true of really any society.
but it's been my study, and i've been studying this stuff since the 90's, rebel armies don't just appear out of nowhere, they're usually created, by mind boggling abuse.
Cromwell used to chase the irish people into churches and burn them to the ground
when that didn't work
they loaded up the potatoes and made the irish watch as their crops were sent abroad
starvation not successful, they started a religious campaign, to divide the people into two
so really,
it's been a long haul, but by now, we're too educated to sit here and not expect that when you beat a people down long enough, eventually they'll come back, and when they do, it's full force, and usually tinged by learned desperation.

so careful who you accuse of criminality, the only difference between the IRA and the British Monarch is 'clean money' vs. 'unclean' money, and really, that's just feigned terminology.

edit on 21-11-2010 by TheDolphinSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I guess bombing innocent children and shoppers and civilians outside Mcdonalds and shopping centres is less scummy eh?

are the british army not doing that now in 2 different countries???? innocent civilians, republicans,loyalist and security forces in n.ireland were nothing more than pawns in a sick and twisted game perpetrated by the government.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by andy1033

Andy man, no offence to you fellah, but are you ever going to provide some proof about your claims of 'microwaving' people.

How? Who? Why?

Probably talking about this:

www.youtube.com...

Welcome to the Active Denial System - a wonderfully creative microwave weapon.

Not a big deal, almost every major governments' got one.
It's like the new toy you need to have, that and an LRAD.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by TheMindWar

I do not condone terrorism of any kind but if they choose to bomb bankers then it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch

Just hope innocent people don't get caught in the cross-fire.

Neither do I however is attacking an enemy that has enslaved your family for generations stolen the wealth, sent your sons and daughters to thier deaths in foreign wars, poisoned your food supply, taken over your monetary system, health care, energy, and food production etc etc etc., is it an act of terrorism or self defense?

I have mixed feelings about this, part of me says eff yeah! Another part says if this thing turns violent it becomes very dangerous as there will be a power vacuum and that is when it is most likely a dictatorship can have an opportunity to get power.

And of course the US PTB will use it as an excuse to implement more draconian right killing measures on the sheeple here. But something has got to give and this could be the spark. Hang on folks cause it is going to be a wild ride...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thewanger

Thank God for the IRA! Britain has terrorized that country and its people for centuries. Now they have destroyed it. What do they expect, a thankyou? If it takes violence then...

You are very much mistaken with your views the IRA bought their problems on themselves. They deserve everything they get. Now Bankers. We all have opinions on bankers but to glorify IRA terrorists because they are going after someone is plain wrong. IRA, Real IRA & it's millions of sub/breakaway/splinter groups are terrorists of the highest order. They rank right up there with Iran, Syria, North Korea, etc etc. it would be extremely stupid to bring them back into the equation. Let's finish the IRA groups for good!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDolphinSings

Cromwell!
Ffs, how long ago?
Pathetic!

It is dwelling in the past that held Ireland back for years.

The primary concern of the para-militaries, on both sides, was the control and exploitation of their respective communities.
They conspired and colluded together in their drug running and gun smuggling, treating competitors ruthlessly, and enjoying the lifestyles and power that such practices bring.
They made massive profits from protecion rackets, illegal gambling and drinking operations and prostitution.
Anyone who refused to their wishes were treat brutally.

They expoited the romantic nature of The Irish with tales of yesteryear.
But the truth is that the dispaities have been addressed and Nothern Ireland is eventually moving forward and age old prejudices are slowly but surely being broken down.
And that is down to the people of Northern Ireland themselves who want nothing to do with the scum para-militaries who wish to drag Ulster back to the horror that was The Troubles.

The history of The Provisional IRA is one of exploitation and cowardly murder of innocents.

The alleged resurgence of RIRA is nothing more than a few old men who want to relive their 'glory days' and who have shown nothing but the ability to deploy relatively small explosive devices in areas of low security.
They don't have the financial, logistic, technological, numerical or moral support to carry out anything near the level of operation yesterdays terrorists achieved.

At least 75% of the people of Northern Ireland wish to remain part of the UK.
As long as that remains the same then it will.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I always find it amusing when people post on subjects such as this. The reality is The Provisional IRA was a necessity years ago to provide some offset to the intolerance of the British rule in the North, especially under the Thatcher ministry. However since the Good Friday Agreement they are defunct and have decommissioned. As an Irish person I welcomed this, violence is never going to be a way to gain an all Island nation. The Real IRA however are loosely working on the republican ideal. They are no way related to the heroes such as Bobby Sands and the Icons of the OLD IRA. They have merely become a criminal organisation who seem to derive much of there funding from criminal activities. As someone mentioned this is a PR exercise they have neither the want nor the resources to carry out any such attacks. Although seeing some of the top bankers getting there just deserts would give me great satisfaction the most we can hope for is accountability to those who have destroyed my country's economy and with EU/IMF bailout threatened Ireland's independence.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicUser

The reality is The Provisional IRA was a necessity years ago to provide some offset to the intolerance of the British rule in the North

The reality is the IRA in any of it's forms NEVER EVER had a justified existence. This goes back all the way to when the IRA started. They are a terrorist organisation & always will be.

They are no way related to the heroes such as Bobby Sands and the Icons of the OLD IRA.

We regard Bobby Sands as a terrorist of the worst kind! The Irish people I know do not class him as a hero either!

especially under the Thatcher ministry.

You state that like Thatcher did something wrong. Well the world would be a better place today if there were more leaders like Margaret Thatchers in the world ... Fact!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Re: Phat Package:- First of all i'm not going to be drawn into the "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" debate second of all this will become an off topic post but anyways.... in relation to Bobby Sands I didn't say he was a hero of mine but he is a hero to many people for his willing to sacrifice himself for his beliefs. I'm saying that the RIRA have no beliefs. In relation to your comments about terrorism. The Old IRA were not Terrorist's and I would be paying my taxes to the queen without them if it wasn't for the 1916 easter rising. Thatchers regime was documented as being particularly intolerant to the nationalist population of NI. In fact, would i not be right in saying she was not too popular in the UK with her policies especially with the miner situation. Thirdly I feel there is no point debating this subject with you as your own prejudices will not enable clear debate.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Remember how the brits were busted in Iraq setting bombs while dressed as arabs and then they leveled the Iraqi police station getting the boys back....
good thing the SAS got busted the first time they tried that stunt so they are back on the road to rightousness eh?
hey BP now has the biggest oil contract...the Iraqis and fill in the blank Iranians Irish Icelanders afghanis all the same I guess.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit for spelling and grammer and content
edit on 21-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

It was a necessity to run drugs and guns to pay for their organization. The IRA did what they had to do, yet archived nothing much because they didn't keep up the fight and caused way to many innocent kids to die. They should have targeted British Royals, army and police only.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicUser

Whatever the debate IRA old or new are still terrorists & just because they are going after everbody's enemy the banks does not mean that it should be allowed. Some (not all) people in this thread seem to think it is OK because it is the banks being targeted. Wrong.

Thirdly I feel there is no point debating this subject with you as your own prejudices will not enable clear debate.

The same could be said for you!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Well, we set up proper Courts based on common law, instead of these de facto Courts based on commercial law - which they have conveniently not told people about - just as they no longer tell people about the true role of the jury.

We need to start thinking like the sovreign citizens we truly are, we are not their slaves, at least, I never consented to that, did you? Only slaves have masters who tell them what they can do. I'm not saying it's easy - but we all need to make that paradigmatic shift that we rely on them to sort things out. We, collectively, are more than capable of setting up a process of honest, fair trials. Just sayin'

edit on 21-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
PhatPackage:- Yes I agree acts of terrorism in which innocents die is disgusting, i'm with you there. Targeting banks for acts of terrorism is completely wrong, i'm agreeing with you. But to say that my forefathers (Old IRA) who fought for this country to be are terrorists, I find highly offensive. With that one comment you have just offended a whole Nation. Men like Padraic Pearce and Michael Collins fought for Irish independance from British rule.... get a history book, good man. Slan Abhaile (good bye).
edit on 21-11-2010 by LogicUser because: spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Okay I don't quite understand the statement "blow up the bankers".

Does this mean they're going to strew bombs all over the road and hope a banker steps on one?
Which bankers are they talking about? The tellers? The customer service reps?
Are they going to blow up a bank and take out a bunch of innocent people in the hopes they get those who are responsible?

If they're going to do it right, they'd start blowing up the ivory towers at the bank headquarters which are not necessarily in one particular country.

Why don't they use the phrase "shoot bankers". Then I'd feel like it was more of a threat..

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Tell that to all the addicts whose weaknesses they exploited and lives they ruined.
Tell that to all the knee-cap victims.
Tell that to all the victims of the protection rackets they ran.
Tell that to all the famlies they forced to move as family members were in mixed religion relationships.
Tell that to all the victims of the IRA's countless crimes against their own communities, the very same communities they allegedly sought to protect and defend.

The IRA, along with all the other para-military groups on both sides, were nothing more than racketeerig gangsters, the last thing they wanted was peace and an end to their power, control and profiteerng.

The IRA received vast amounts of money; from their drug and gun running and other rackets, donations from America and Libya etc.
Never wondered where all that money went because it certainly wasn't all spent on 'the cause'!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Excellent, well said. Anyone who praises the IRA or any affiliate thereof needs to see what damage they have done and the lives they have ruined. 'The troubles' was a terrible time in Northern Ireland which are hopefully behind us. The IRA are nothing but murdering terrorist scumbags who didn't fight for freedom or ideals, but for money and to get their kicks by being the bully boys.

Some of you on here need an education.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3finjo
reply to post by Freeborn

Excellent, well said. Anyone who praises the IRA or any affiliate thereof needs to see what damage they have done and the lives they have ruined. 'The troubles' was a terrible time in Northern Ireland which are hopefully behind us. The IRA are nothing but murdering terrorist scumbags who didn't fight for freedom or ideals, but for money and to get their kicks by being the bully boys.

Some of you on here need an education.

Agreed 100%. So what if it is the banks they are going after it does not make it right! The broken down useless modern IRA are no where in the league of their terrorist predecessors were. I think there attack will be minimal. E.g they might blow up a few branches but that's about it all P & wind as they have always been!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join