It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, Real IRA Now Threatening To Blow Up The Bankers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hello there welcome!

I have to agree with CX this is clearly about gaining some ground with the public and tapping into the disenchantment with the banking system amongst the normos.

Check out a few of my threads I started on this topic. The RIRA recently planted a bomb in Derry which exploded beside a bank causing significant damage to the exterior. However the bomb was detonated at night when the building was empty suggesting it was designed as an attack on the bankers as opposed to civilians.

Still these guys have caused way to much carnage to civilians to be ever considered a contemporary Robin Hood and his Merry Men.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This thread is posted in the wrong forum by the way, this is not an introduction thread yet it is in the introductory section.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Join the 'Get your money out on 7 December initiative' - pull your money from the banks, bring this stinking, putrid system down. We will survivie.

I would rather die bringing them down than continue to feed their cess pit.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

well if it's just them tapping into public disenchantment, then awesome, I guess we can honestly say they've ditched the guns and bloodshed for the real spirit of politics.

fear without the effort.

CX

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv

None of you know the IRA, none of you know anyone involved, and a lot of you think the "Real" IRA (Which are not the REAL IRA) are the IRA. They are not affiliated in any way, in fact the RIRA have been compromised a long time ago by Mi5 agents.

You assume a lot. Unfortunately you know little on this occasion.

Get your facts straight before you call the IRA terrorists.

Yeah ok...probably your freedom fighters yes? I saw them kill and injure many many innocents, men women and children who had nothing to do with the troubles. They were and always will be terrorists in many peoples eyes.

There is a difference between the IRA, the Provo's, the PIRA, the CIRA, the RIRA, the INLA, ONH etc.

In some cases yes, however you obviously aren't as clued up as you like to think. Not all of the IRA happily went down the peace route. I promise you that and if you think that all IRA members just gave up happily and didn't join another group, you are quite naive.

None of you were even born more than likely when the IRA defended Ireland against the British murdering scum.

Again, you assume much but are so wrong it almost defies belief. You write like a sympathizer though so i guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

CX.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think its really very distasteful the number of posters writing words to the effect that this is ok because they are targeting bankers or giving support to the IRA in some way.

You wouldn’t be writing the same stuff about Islamic terrorists and Irish republicans should be no different. It will be a sad day if they kill even a single banker. It is the system that is to blame not the individuals with in that system. Don’t get me wrong, am no fan of the bankers but they don’t deserve to die because of their actions, imprisoned possibly, but not murdered in cold blood by terrorists.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Man that's going to do a lot of damage ROFL! 70% of the people, pull out 10% of the money in banks, yikes, stop the presses !!! Get serious, eveyrone having their money on them or at home, just increases the chances of being robbed by someone other than the banks.

Personally, I have a lot of respect for the IRA from the 50's and 60's with one exception, there was collateral damage and it seemed primarily because of the religious aspect, wars and targets should be surgical if you are in a position of inflicting damage and it should always be the "right" damage. One must maintain the code. Regardless, wars of religion seem really stupid to me.

A war against bankers, corporations and corruption, now there's a reasonable cause, the problem is getting them charged, tried and convicted under an already corrupt government and judiciary. There was a book that mentioned this scenario, I think it was called "Earth," I read it a while back.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/21.2010 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Um, if I may.

The issue is not Ireland Vs. England, it's Ireland vs. Wanna be British Irish.
The IRA support a united Ireland, they just don't want to be divided amongst themselves, it's not about war with Britain, it's not even a religious fight anymore, they just want solidarity amongst their people.

i protest 'british scum', the attack was made first by 'british elite scum', when they sent in Oliver Cromwell to exterminate the Irish. British people are subjects, they don't actually have any say in what their monarchy does.

Like ants with a queen.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I don't think violence will sovle matters infact it may make things worse. TPTB will just use it as an excuse to take away even more of our freedoms.

We have to become the change we wish to see instead of playing into their hands.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Wrong forum.

And here are two existing threads on exactly the same subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a reminder that there is a search function.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

You assume a lot. Unfortunately you know little on this occasion.

That is your opinion.

Yeah ok...probably your freedom fighters yes? I saw them kill and injure many many innocents, men women and children who had nothing to do with the troubles. They were and always will be terrorists in many peoples eyes.

Listen chap I don't want this to get a warning from ATS again because it seems I only get warnings from IRA related threads. My mother held intestines and brains of innocent men that were shot by the brits. I am not even going to put fuel on your fire.

In some cases yes, however you obviously aren't as clued up as you like to think. Not all of the IRA happily went down the peace route. I promise you that and if you think that all IRA members just gave up happily and didn't join another group, you are quite naive.

Duhh, that is the most basic fact and everyone knows that. What makes you think I didn't know this? Your a wind-up-merchant and I am not going to bite.

Again, you assume much but are so wrong it almost defies belief. You write like a sympathizer though so i guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

I don't assume. A lot of the posts are made from people who know nothing of Ireland or the IRA or the RIRA.

At the moment, the Russian Mafia are a threat, so are the Triads but not as much.
Imagine N.I. as a stage, and the mafia's think the stage is empty; the RIRA blow stuff up to make the mafias think that Ireland still has its paramilitary groups. Nobody has stated that, and I know whats going on right now and I will end this discussion right now because I don't know you or any of you. I do however, know members of such groups and get first hand info.

FYI: I do not like terrorists, including the RIRA.
Just don't bad mouth the old IRA because that would be the same as bad mouthing Americans defending their country in the up coming tyrannic age of the USA. If Russians invaded America, the Americans would want to kill them; its obvious, its normal. The old IRA protected the people from the Brits, and the republic of Ireland left their brothers in the north hanging dry no thanks to the Dev.

I am more mature than to continue arguing with you or anyone else. I do not want this thread to stress me out, DENY IGNORANCE!

edit on 21/11/2010 by the_denv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
In what is going to probably be the best recruitment statement made by the Real IRA, they state that the bankers are responsible for all the problems going on and are threatenting the banks and the bankers with semtext.

Looks like the revolution against the banks may start in Ireland.

Full Story:
dailybail.com...

Short Version:
www.infowars.com...

All true revolts and revolutions start in Ireland. Got to love the Irish.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Bollocks.

The IRA were murdering scum who had little interest in achieving a 'United' Ireland but more in controlling and exploiting the people in their community.
They were little more than drug running, gun smuggling racketeers whose pimary concern was profit!

Northern Ireland will remain part of the UK as long as the majority wish to remain so.
That is not negotiable.

The vast majority of Irish people, from both Ulster and The Republic, just want to get on with their lives like anybody else and put the horrors of The Troubles behind them.

This is just another pathetic attempt to exploit the romantic nature of 'The Irish' peoples.
edit on 21/11/10 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I always wondered why the so-called terrorist groups didn’t target the leaders in the world.
This is possible proof of that Al Qaeda like groups are fake.

If these terrorist groups were legitimate they would be doing in politicians and banksters, not ordinary people.

They should be following the methodology of Hassan I Sabbah the head of the famous assassins. This group targeted leaders for assassination.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
well having grown up through the conflict, having family members jailed and killed i dont want to see anyone else killed or maimed for this futile and staged bs war.
the bomb in derry was just meant to be a warning, it was placed at the side of the building that would inflict minimum damage if they really wanted to wreck it they would have drove it directly up to the glass windows in the front. for those on here praising these bombings whats say we plant a few in your cites close to your homes and see how you like it.
and dont think for one minute that paramilitary groups are there for the people - there in it for there own gain and the glory - FACT

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
I always wondered why the so-called terrorist groups didn’t target the leaders in the world.
This is possible proof of that Al Qaeda like groups are fake.

If these terrorist groups were legitimate they would be doing in politicians and banksters, not ordinary people.

They should be following the methodology of Hassan I Sabbah the head of the famous assassins. This group targeted leaders for assassination.

bang on there inforeal, it has been well known that british military inteligence has run all of the republican/loyalist paramilitary groups, just like al qaeda were run by the yanks its just another act in the NWO play that is our world.

CX

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
Listen chap I don't want this to get a warning from ATS again because it seems I only get warnings from IRA related threads. My mother held intestines and brains of innocent men that were shot by the brits. I am not even going to put fuel on your fire.

No need to get warnings from ATS, our opinions may not agree and i promise you i could get as emotional about the whole thing as you, but there is no need to break T&C's discussing them.

As for your mother holding intestines and brains, she wasn't the only one. Been there more times than is healthy for a person.

Duhh, that is the most basic fact and everyone knows that. What makes you think I didn't know this?

I refer to your quote....

"None of you know the IRA, none of you know anyone involved, and a lot of you think the "Real" IRA (Which are not the REAL IRA) are the IRA. They are not affiliated in any way"

Yet you've just said that everyone knows the basic fact that some did carry on their ways. You've contradicted your own comment.

Your a wind-up-merchant and I am not going to bite.

I promise you i am not hear to wind anyone up. I value my account here. Someone else could view your comments as a wind up, especially the broad accusation that no-one has a clue about the subject. If my comments wind you up, i apologize as that is not my intention. Just a different opinion spoken from personal experience.

I don't assume. A lot of the posts are made from people who know nothing of Ireland or the IRA or the RIRA.

A lot maybe, but not all.

The old IRA protected the people from the Brits

That may have been their intention, but it was such a shame that their way of protecting people from us Brits was to blow them up and totaly disregard the publics safety whilst they fought for their cause.

I am more mature than to continue arguing with you or anyone else. I do not want this thread to stress me out, DENY IGNORANCE!

There is not, and should not be any arguement here, i agree. Please do not see a different opinion as someone argueing or trying to wind you up. As you say, you're more mature than that, so a discussion of a subject should not stress you out.

However, i fear this has slightly strayed from the original topic, my fault in part. Sorry about that to the OP.

I'll chime in more when i have something else to say on the banking threats.

CX.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
the bankers are targeting people
so, I guess we should all just bend over
and let them

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
!!!People in power LOVE to be "threatened"!!!! Once a group is "THREATENED" it gives them lots of power to stop their critics. Because then their critics are now suspected terrorists!

No bombs are needed. Only about 25% of the population needs to pull their money out of the banks to cause a major disruption.

And even that's not needed - just vote people in who will pass decent banking regulations. And even that's not needed - just really enforce the current regulations.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by the_denv

Bollocks.

The IRA were murdering scum who had little interest in achieving a 'United' Ireland but more in controlling and exploiting the people in their community.
They were little more than drug running, gun smuggling racketeers whose pimary concern was profit!

Northern Ireland will remain part of the UK as long as the majority wish to remain so.
That is not negotiable.

The vast majority of Irish people, from both Ulster and The Republic, just want to get on with their lives like anybody else and put the horrors of The Troubles behind them.

Don't forget the drugs Freeborn, the IRA were involved in drug running too - these 'heroes' were nothing more than gangsters and murderers, and it's all very well people accusing the Brits of being scum, but people tend to forget that the 'scum' they talk about are NOT affiliated with anybody on this board.

Also I wonder why racists comments are allowed in some threads.
--

I guess bombing innocent children and shoppers and civilians outside Mcdonalds and shopping centres is less scummy eh?

Just remember that your hero rebels are nothing more than murdering, drug dealing, gun running scum - and that they are only glorified because they are attacking the English.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join