It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Important] TSA and Venereal Disease and YOU!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I am not denying that there are conditions which can be transmitted from person to person and that some of these might be transferable via pat search.

But, please, read the title of this thread and the OP. Venereal disease is not MRSA, dermatitis, the common cold, etc. VD is VD.

Apples and oranges indeed.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't think this is true.

Seems to me the gloves should be changed every time anyways.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Im more likely to catch a disease from shaking hands with someone than from any kind of search.
this is getting really stupid now.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I am not denying that there are conditions which can be transmitted from person to person and that some of these might be transferable via pat search.

But, please, read the title of this thread and the OP. Venereal disease is not MRSA, dermatitis, the common cold, etc. VD is VD.

Apples and oranges indeed.

~Heff

My main concern regarding VD is HPV. HPV is a real killer, causing cervical and anal cancers. A person who uses the restroom does not wash hands until after they pull their clothes back up.

It is just the "yuck" factor. They feel around up in your fat rolls, waist line, butt crack, and crotch. Then don't change gloves and wash hands? Where are the universal precautions?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Man, the crazy is outdoing itself now.

I am wondering if these people claiming TSA agents are fondling and molesting people are doing a bit of wishful thinking more than anything.

sad.

OPs...your posts are becoming very similar in its nonsense meme...eventually I guess you will join one of only a few others on here I have put on ignore...try to use a bit of thought and class...sensational nonsense does little to progress thinking.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

Notice I didnt say Aids, I said STD.

There is a difference in the language structure there! But thanks for trying to call me out on something i never said.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Fact, this has nothing to do with security.
Even if you showed up wearing flip-flops and a string bikini
they would demand a pat-down.

news source :

Rather than a pat-down, Wolanyk decided to strip down
-- to his shorts, actually Calvin Klein bicycle-like shorts, according to his lawyer.
“It was obvious that my underwear left nothing to the imagination,”
"I was not willing to be molested again," he said.
"I figured that this way everyone would be happy: I don't get
scanned or groped, they can verify that I'm not a danger to anyone
and the line would actually move more quickly
because those pat-downs take time.

A TSA supervisor and San Diego Harbor Police asked Wolynak
to put his clothes back on "so he could be properly patted down," says his attorney.
He refused. Harbor Police took Wolanyk away and have charged him with refusing

DHS Head Chertoff Got 350 Million Dollar Contract Advising Govt X-Ray Scanners Would Solve Problems :
news clip :

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Good post and warning for all. Make sure they change their glove IN FRONT of you before they touch your body. It is not only STD's they could spread. Crabs, rashes,bacteria, infections... Yikes!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
This is getting ridiculous and people are making all sorts of comments that are irrelevant now; the OP states you can catch Venereal disease via a patdown, the answer is no you can't!

There isn't anything else to discuss...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
the OP states you can catch Venereal disease via a patdown

I've read the op and it doesn't even use the word 'patdown'.

So why are you pretending that the OP is talking about patdowns when it is clearly referring to searches where the latex gloves are touching skin (as is clearly implied), particularly in the genital area?

Why do you pretend people say things that they have not said?

Don't you know this deception ruins whatever credibility you have left?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
I've read the op and it doesn't even use the word 'patdown'.

So why are you pretending that the OP is talking about patdowns when it is clearly referring to searches where the latex gloves are touching skin (as is clearly implied), particularly in the genital area?

Why do you pretend people say things that they have not said?

Don't you know this deception ruins whatever credibility you have left?

Really? That's funny because the word "latex" nor the word "skin" are mentioned in the OP, not once

It's very clear what the OP is implying/stating and it's also very clear your a wind up merchant albeit not a very good one, must try harder

edit on 23/11/10 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

It is quite clear what the OP is referring to.

Please do not pretend that it is not about the potential for disease to be spread via contact with unclean/infected gloves. All of the adults and the older children reading the thread know this.

*Other posts in the thread should help clarify matters if you are still confused as to what this thread is addressing.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

It is quite clear what the OP is referring to.

Please do not pretend that it is not about the potential for disease to be spread via contact with unclean/infected gloves. All of the adults and the older children reading the thread know this.

*Other posts in the thread should help clarify matters if you are still confused as to what this thread is addressing.

Yep, it is quite clear what the OP is referring to; Venereal Disease and that can't be spread via gloves.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Yep, it is quite clear what the OP is referring to; Venereal Disease and that can't be spread via gloves.

Bro, I don't think after that you are qualified to determine what this OP is about - not after that incident where you imagined the OP contained words which it did not. That is just my opinion tho.

Anyhow, I will leave it to the other members to decide whether or not your willingness to use your imagination to insert words into people's posts is of benefit to them, or to which degree it negatively affects your credibility.

edit on 23-11-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Bro, I don't think after that you are qualified to determine what this OP is about - not after that incident where you imagined the OP contained words which it did not. That is just my opinion tho.

Anyhow, I will leave it to the other members to decide whether or not your willingness to use your imagination to insert words into people's posts is of benefit to them, or to which degree it negatively affects your credibility.

Pretty good at that yourself aint you?

Venereal Disease cannot be spread via gloves, I know it may be hard for you to accept but thats the reality.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

If someone touches your genitals (or other body parts) with gloves that touched an infected area on another person you are at risk for acquiring that persons disease/infection.

Do you deny that infectious materials can cause infection?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Good God man, you just don't let go hey.

You have been spouting your nonsense on these TSA threads now for a long time.

Usually it is a lame one liner of a reply that should not even be allowed in the first place.

Now you are claiming that the latex gloves, when touching your naked genetal areas, and then touching another persons naked genetal areas can spread std's.

SHOW ME THE PROOF WHERE SOMEBODY'S GENETALIA (NAKED) IS TOUCHED BY THE TSA!!!!

They search over you clothes, they don't touch your naked bits with their gloves.

You know this, yet you keep on coming up with this ridiculous claims and stories.

Get real.

VvV

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Hey! I've got an idea!

Why don't we get some volunteers from the "naysaying" side of this debate to participate.

We can get a petri dish with Human Papilloma Virus, Hepatitis C, MRSA and Gonnorhea organisms in it, wipe a nitrile-gloved finger through it, and then touch them on their bare necks, waistlines, wrists, pubic areas, armpits and ankles!

Then, we monitor the degree of contagion.

But it has to be well controlled. I volunteer to be in the control group where there is no contact exposure to viral and bacterial illness.

Also, we need to spread around some eschericia coli, some actual fecal material, urine from a variety of sources, infected and non-infected, semen, blood, saliva, vaginal secretions and sweat. The smears should occur on both bare skin and on clothing of the "naysaying" experimental group.

I'm assuming that all of you guys that have been doing the "head in the sand" thing and yelling "apples and oranges" would have no problem lining up to participate in the first annual ATS controlled study of vernarial disease propagation by contact.

Go ahead...line up behind the white line and get ready to be smeared!

Let's see how long the line gets.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

If someone touches your genitals (or other body parts) with gloves that touched an infected area on another person you are at risk for acquiring that persons disease/infection.

Do you deny that infectious materials can cause infection?

Naked genitals are not being touched and neither are people being exposed to sexual bodily fluids...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Your attempt at sarcasm is seriously lacking.

Tell me, do you ever go to a restaurant?

And if you do, do you insist that the kitchen staff, and the chef preparring you food come and show you his hands before he makes your specific plate of food?

This is a ridiculous study you are suggesting, and again blowing the whole thing out of proportion.

Please provide me with some evidence of people getting sick en-masse from the TSA searches. Not an isolated incident, but people en-masse. Can you provide that?

Vvv

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join