It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Important] TSA and Venereal Disease and YOU!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Oh my unreal.

Exuberant, You have done the whole world a good service by posting this!

I suggest that someone make a video, concerning this. You know the real catchy kind so it can go viral!

Oh, I would be the first to send it out to every address on file!

S&F!

I wonder...
what would happen to the first "inspectee" to demand, demand new gloves!
Do you think they would get arrested? Thrown to the ground maybe, phone yanked away and handcuffed?

Thats right, make them use a new pair of gloves every single time!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Have you all seen the new article about the TSA agents whining about stinky or fat passengers??

'We hate obese passengers and people with personal hygiene issues:' Now 'abused' TSA staff vent their anger at patdown searches

www.dailymail.co.uk...www.dailymail.co.uk... anger-security-patdown-searches.html

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

From what I have been researching, these incidents (another at Newark Airport) happened before these new pat-down techniques. So, before they were even fondling our junk, scabies was already an issue. But, according to some, we are just "chicken littles" for bringing this issue up.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter
But, according to some, we are just "chicken littles" for bringing this issue up.

Well keep on 'clucking' Because sooner or later these nay sayers will be face to face with the goons. We are already seeing this spread to bus stations, train stations and even bridge and tunnel crossings. How long before random spot checks on the highways?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

From what I have been researching, these incidents (another at Newark Airport) happened before these new pat-down techniques. So, before they were even fondling our junk, scabies was already an issue. But, according to some, we are just "chicken littles" for bringing this issue up.

Its no big thing to be called a chicken little.. and its actually humorous! The thing is that those of us who try to keep abreast of the reality of things have to take all of the information and try to make a rational decision for our beliefs not based in totally in fear. Fear/appropriate fear is a great thing when its under control becuase it allows us to see possibilities that the arrogant or uninformed may not. In this situation we can only use certain information and need to figure out the possibilities on our own as there is NO data.. YET. There will be and as I said before, it will be interesting to compare if it isnt squashed. I know for a fact about the risks in spread of infectious disease and contagion protocols.. there is a reason for them and even when you adhere to the protocol you still get that 5% wild card weirdo thing that is passed even with the best clean policies in a hospital setting.

Do not be offended by silly names, just because people arent posting those "got yer back" posts.. doesnt mean many of us dont see what the truth of the matter is. When that scoffers"junk" falls of and rolls under the scanning machine.. and is fried by the radiation.. or he/she gets some urine/feces associated pathogen from those underwear pats: you can say I told ya so!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

But, according to some, we are just "chicken littles" for bringing this issue up.

Well keep on 'clucking' Because sooner or later these nay sayers will be face to face with the goons. We are already seeing this spread to bus stations, train stations and even bridge and tunnel crossings. How long before random spot checks on the highways?

What you are suggesting as a possibility is NOT out the question or any sort of fear mongering.. its been done in the past.Worse has been done right here inthis country.. think Japanese interrment ( sp?) camps and house/body checks.. and we were still pretty darned prudish and private back then. If this keeps on this path and our medical as well as constitutional rights are violated ( not to mention ethical and just plain old not wanting strangers groping us) .. and people keep being accepting of it... your ideas are entirely probable. The actions in the next few months will be very telling concerning our future. Im waiting to see exactly what happens over the holiday seasons when travel by the average joe and not a frequent flyer occurs.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
One thing I didnt put into the mix.. TSA agent wanking and then touching us.. gag. As the below poster pointed out its satire... read the article!

]Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport

www.dailysquib.co.uk...www.dailysquib.co.uk...
edit on 23-11-2010 by Advantage because: Everything I insert into a post doubles.. UGH!

edit on 23-11-2010 by Advantage because: Had to clarify the link!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
One thing I didnt put into the mix.. TSA agent wanking and then touching us.. gag.

edit on 23-11-2010 by Advantage because: Everything I insert into a post doubles.. UGH!
tr

It makes a great story...but it is satire. Not real. It started on Dailysquib, a satire site.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by Advantage
One thing I didnt put into the mix.. TSA agent wanking and then touching us.. gag.

tr

It makes a great story...but it is satire. Not real. It started on Dailysquib, a satire site.

LOL yeah, I gues I should have clarified.. I was searching and came across it.. it was something I hadnt thought of before! Let me edit so no one is mislead.. you know, those terrible skimmers of which I am one!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
A VERY interesting point was made in another thread on the TSA

These scans and pat downs are ONLY being done internally... they are NOT scanning people coming INTO the country..

So an Islamabomber or similar malcontent could still get on a plane in Europe, Middle East or Asia and nothing would stop them...

So tell me again its not 'citizen control'

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Your highlighting a key issue here Zorgon! That is so key to understanding this whole manipulation!
You know if they were just going for the "avoid the look of profiling" they have done extreme overkill.

I mean on the one hand...Bin Laden is still alive (lol) everytime they need him to be the boogey man.
They make no bones about blaming 9/11 on Islamic terrorists.

But who is the target of all of these Nazi schemed molestations???

Its becoming very obvious...is it not?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

PTB expects citizens to revolt! just look at all the bull# they’ve been doing lately. And Obama acts like nothing is going on – a clear sign that he knows what is going on but is turning the blind eye to the problem. So yeah, most people are getting pissed about the privacy invasion, the bailouts and all the other crap, so the more the people get pissed about it the more the government spies on those people, so they get even more pissed about it, and it’s a vicious circle.
I don’t know where this is going to end, but let me assure you, it ain’t going to end well.

And WHO watches the watchers?

edit on 23-11-2010 by RUSSO because: link

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com... a-to-spread-flesh-eating-bacteria.html

A little light reading to further inform the topic.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Here's something to toss out to the lunatic fringe to think about concerning this ridiculous subject... You stand about as much of a chance catching VD from a TSA screening as you do from sitting in the waiting area at the Gate, since the same people you all seem to think will be giving you the clap are sitting in these chairs...

This thread is just living proof that common sense is NOT very common anymore!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

So the chance of catching say scabies for example is not valid? Even thought that is actually listed on the TSA's own website? Yeah perhaps some diseases are hard to catch by direct contact, but many are not. MRSA and the flesh eating virus around Nevada come to mind. Might be even nastier than some good old VD

But you go ahead play ostrich. I wonder if you fly a lot

Minor case... that weird lump under the pants... gotta check it out right?

edit on 26-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Theoretically they can be spread by clothing yes..

Do I really need to get into this on a public forum how that would happen?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Here's something to toss out to the lunatic fringe to think about concerning this ridiculous subject... You stand about as much of a chance catching VD from a TSA screening as you do from sitting in the waiting area at the Gate, since the same people you all seem to think will be giving you the clap are sitting in these chairs...

I would say that, if you really want to put it in the perspective that I am attempting to convey, that you have a greater chance of catching VD from the TSA than you do being blown up on the plane by a terrorist.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

We've been around and around on this particular thread about how venereal or any other diseases can be spread via contact during a TSA patdown.

The folks that are doing all the naysaying about this issue are deaf to the science and the facts. I'm starting to believe that we've got some TSA employees or their family members here acting as apologists and as derailers.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2I'm starting to believe that we've got some TSA employees or their family members here acting as apologists and as derailers.

To be expected
. I am actually surprised more aren't openly defending their job

But wait till they start bringing the stuff home... oh wait some already did

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have not seen any evidence of the a TSA agent infecting a single person with any disease... Much less an STD. I have graciously stated that I do see some infections having the potential for transference as well as agreeing that changing gloves between searches is a reasonable notion.

These things do not make me an apologist, a TSA employee, or a thread derailer.

Again, not a single documented case of a TSA agent infection a traveler has been offered. Not one. In fact Googling the phrases "TSA" and "Venereal disease" together produces a result which leads to nothing but threads, such as this one - on discussion sites, blogs, and a couple of pseudo news sites. Not a single documented case shows up, nor does a reputable news story.

Evidently some people accept a lower standard of "proof" than others. My personal thoughts are, if a person were infected by a TSA screening, CNN would be broadcasting it every 3 minutes for days on end... As they have plastered their "top stories" segments with the TSA for well over a week now - as has every other news station. "Hyperbole" and "proof" are two separate things. Just as "potential" is different from "happened".

As I have stated before... Saying "It's proven" when it hasn't been, doesn't make it so. I would hope that simply knowing the difference between "fact" and "speculation" could be expected on a site such as this. We, are, after all here to deny ignorance and we are supposed to be the smartest people on the Internet.

~Heff
edit on 11/26/10 by Hefficide because: removed incompatible google search link

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join