Print your own MONEY legally on your community-Barter Bucks/ Barter Groups/ This was done in the depression!!! It just came to me.. BARTER GROUP IN MY
COMMUNITY!!!! I need a THINK TANK online in this group before I go to my small town of less than 4,000 people.
(Please keep your negative comments to yourself, I am requesting "positive" vibes here........)
I NEED YOUR HELP! ideas and suggestons, especially if you hae experience in this field.
Just LOOK at how this is being done.... MSN, FOX news, USA today!
local money was printed during the depression era when businesses were failing... we all know that 9% unemployment is more like 22%
You too, can print your own "barter bucks" with little or no out of pocket.. this works for communities, clubs, churches, schools... But I am trying
for my whole town- rules for my club so far:
1) I will NOT venture into this for selfish gain, rather to help, honestly HELP my fellowman, neighbors, the unemployed, impoverished, local
businesses. and MORE
2) This will help our community and keep money HERE and away from big box stores. (Walmart/Sams/Costco/Malls)
3) Everyone can barter something, time, items, skills......
4) I will put together a local "think tank" to gather ideas and suggestions from businesses / accountant/ bankers / legal / stores /
ranchers/teachers that ARE HONEST AND CANNOT BE BRIBED OR SWAYED FOR SELFISH REASONS.. I will look long and hard for the right people on my board of
directors before I start this program
5) I will strive to have most of the transactions done face to face and not on the Interent... The Internet could crash, Fed $$ can crash
(as we know they soon all will fail) and face to face transactions will strengthen the community. People need to learn again how to communicate
without technoligy. If there is a system of trade in place, our community will be stronger.
6) I will understand that with "power" easily can come "corruption" BUT FOR ALL MEMBERS purity, loyality, and honesty to myself and community are
of utmost importance
7) I will attempt to have a "swap day" at the local park once/twice per month (weather permitting) for members that cannot share time, do not have a
store location but want "barter bucks"
8) A list will be started for professionals that can share time/ experiences:
/insurance/ etc... and through our chamber of commerce, those that are members of "barter club" can be listed
Most important is LOVE... yes thats it... plain love for our fellow man.. disregarding selfish gain.... getting what is worth for our time, making
friends.. ( I am not trying to be pollyana... but we need more LOVE in the world)
Please share your ideas with me... I know THIS WILL WORK!
See if this will work in your community too. Please lets keep this thread going! Please wish me, my community well!