It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Push Comes to Shove Over Jerusalem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Clearly, the Zionists are insisting upon the possession of all of Jerusalam as the "eternal and undivided capital" of the Israel.

And, just as clearly, the Palestinians are demanding the cessation of settlement construction in East Jerusalem merely in order to return to the negotiating table at all:

www.ynetnews.com...

So, a question for these 'oh-so-clever' "beast of the sea" politicians and diplomats:

"Exactly HOW do you suggest that this issue be resolved in order to prevent the fufillment of the Prophecies of Chapters 12-14 of the Book of Zechariah?"

Any ideas at all?

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Here's my theory: TPTB could offer to allow the building of the new temple on the temple mount in exchange for East Jerusalem. If Netanyatu is replaced, this could very well be the only incentive to offer the Israeli's that would get them to agree. ??? what say you all?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deexie77

Here's my theory: TPTB could offer to allow the building of the new temple on the temple mount in exchange for East Jerusalem. If Netanyatu is replaced, this could very well be the only incentive to offer the Israeli's that would get them to agree. ??? what say you all?

Utterly and completely irrelevant.

The issue here is non-duality, duality, and the manifestation of duality.

The Zionists will not allow the division of Jerusalem as their 'eternal and undivided' capital; this goes for the liberals and the conservatives. And, for the "two-state" solution to be viable at all, Jerusalem must be divided with the Palestinians.

The resolution, then, is the one state solution; with Palestinians being represented in the Knesset and all tax monies and economic development etc. being contributed and distributed equally from both Arabs and Jews throughout the area of the Israel and Palestine.

But none of that can be accomplished without, first, resolving the conflicts at the level of the theological contradiction, denial, and distortion of Revealed Truth.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil
Any ideas at all?

Yes, I have a solution

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Since I don;t believe in biblical prophecy I won't comment on it. I will however give my opinion on the Jerusalem issue. I believe there is a way to satisfy both sides on this issue. A part of E. Jerusalem can be given to the Palestinians. Probably the area with the most Palestinian residents. It is however a travesty as all of E. Jerusalem is beyond the "green line" and therefore occupied territory. Building in E. Jerusalem is exactly the same as building anywhere beyond the Green Line- contrary to International Law.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man Since I don;t believe in biblical prophecy I won't comment on it.

Well, there is quite a difference between merely "not believing" in something and wagering the very future of human civilization itself as if there is not a snowflake's chance in HELL that it can happen.

This is what the media, the politicians and the religious 'authorities' are doing at this very moment. They are acting almost as if the fulfillment of the Prophecies of Zechariah is a categorical IMPOSSIBILITY. And, interestingly enough, the more the conflict over Jerusalem appears to be intractable, the LESS likely they consider it to be that there will be a military conflict over Jerusalem...

At which point you have transcended both politics and Prophecy altogether and are deeply into the realm of what has been called delusion, "the denial of death" and the "death instinct".

I will however give my opinion on the Jerusalem issue. I believe there is a way to satisfy both sides on this issue. A part of E. Jerusalem can be given to the Palestinians.

That is because: 1) you do not believe in Prophecy; and/or 2) you do not understand that the ultimate consequences of the lies and errors of Jewish, Christian and Muslim theology are conflict, violence, warfare and genocide. Such contradictions of Revealed Truth cannot possibly lead to any situation of genuine Peace.

Even if you very firmly believe that they will.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
cut off the cash
because the NNPT rules make all the money and military aid to Israel illegal, tell congress to obey their own laws
or throw them selves in jail for breaking them.... with a little extra time for accepting bribes...
and maybe do a side trip to Nuremberg on the way to Leavenworth...

Having to go to work every day like normal people will slow em down sum.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
cut off the cash

Uhhhhhhhhh.....

Don't know how exactly to break this news to you...

But, you can't cut "off the cash".

They own the printing presses. And they will just print more.

Every time that the U. S. Secretary of State goes to another country, she drops another 50 or 100 or 250 million dollars on one problem or another that is being confronted by that country.

Where does this money come from?

It is simply printed by running the printing presses 24/7.

This means that if these people don't print the cash themselves, they then make the weapons to enable them to steal the cash or the oil or the other natural from those who have them.

It is a really quite efficient system.

The weapons manufacturers, for example, have already made billions upon billions upon billions of dollars in weapons sales as a result of the conflict over Jerusalem.

Which, of course, is sufficient money to BUY a media, and all the politicians necessary, and all of the religious 'authorities' necessary not to ALLOW this conflict to be resolved...

Thus enabling them to make billions, even trillions more dollars.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yes good points...
throw congress in jail any way
They ( republicans) just voted
to allow the zionist bankers
to continue with the illegal forclosures as legal....
so yeah,I giess you might be right.
They will get the money anyway.

welcome to the new palistein (sp?)

edit on 21-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

When push comes to shove the Palestinians will be justly exiled from Jerusalem & will be with the rightful & legal owners - The Jews. Others nations will try to intervene bu they will all be crushed by the mighty co-alition. Game over! Jerusalem will never be separated!

edit on 21-11-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

top topics

join