It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ability to see ghosts.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Originally posted by bogomil
And the general agreement between us continues, so there's no need to comment more on your post.

It seems so. It's always nice to find nice people along the path

Maybe we'll get a chance to share more experiences in the future. Sincere thanks for sharing your thoughts

-v

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Thanks for the exerpt.

It is really true that dead linger in our thoughts. It has been told by people, that in many occasions when they speak in a group of mutual friends of deceased and about the deceased, it often feels like the deceased person is there amongst them. And later they perhaps dream about him, or some even may see him/her while awake.

-v

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

Why to be afraid?

-v

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OctopusGarden

It is not spirtiual awerness nor mental illness. Just a capability of psyche.

Definition of mental illness is largely bound by culture. Often those with different mindset are regarded as nuts by rest of the people.

If I were you, I would be testing this capability to it's limit

-v

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Re v01i0

You wrote:

"Often those with different mindset are regarded as nuts by rest of the people."

Not that this proves or disproves anything in what we usually call an objective sense, but native american tribes often chose homosexuals or other deviants from statistical norms, as shamans/medicine-men on the idea, that as they already were somewhat apart from 'standard' they would also be closer to 'the other' non-standard world.

It was part of their job-description to keep up the 'weirdness' by doing things contrary to cultural norms.

Without going to the unnecessary extreme of misguided inverted 'logic' where insanity=genius, I'm attracted to a situation, where 'nuts' can be the movers and shakers questioning doctrines (questioning isn't the same as disproving though).

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Yes, and in this sense it (slight insanity) can be a valuable trait for society if utilized properly.

And I've often heard a claim that amongst primitives that live within their own cultures, there are no mentally ill people.. So perhaps mental illness is more cultural question than usually recognized.

-v

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I can see ghosts and they scare the shiz outta me! One minuet (in my house anyway) your bye yourself, and the next minuet its just there, its quite scary, but i think you inheriet it or you could train in mediumship.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join