It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foundation “X” is…?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Canadian Crown corporations are enterprises owned by the federal government of Canada (the Queen in Right of Canada[1]), one of Canada's provincial governments (the Queen in right of a province) or one of the territorial governments. Crown corporations have a long standing presence in the country and have been instrumental in the formation of the state. They are involved in everything from the distribution, use, and price of certain goods and services to energy development, resource extraction, public transportation, cultural promotion, and property management.

en.wikipedia.org...

Crown Exploration II, Ltd.

Crown Exploration II, Ltd. is an energy entity based in Dallas, Texas. We specialize in all aspects of oil and gas exploration with emphasis on the Barnett Shale play of North Texas, as well as the Bakken Shale in Montana. We stand strong on an 11 year foundation and continue to grow in size and capability. Since inception, Crown has drilled over 165 wells and revenues from production to date total more than $165 million, with an additional $47 million in property sales.

www.crownexploration.com...

This is Google's cache of www.fcci-crowncompanies.com... It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Nov 13, 2010 18:25:29 GMT

Page does not exist

....And there are many more.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

if the debts where cleared would the public be told so or would the government keep all these tax increases and use us to make profit? just a thought

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Well anything they give us now will be sued to bail out ireland

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
My very first comment when i heard of this was, "theyve run us out of money to rip us off for, now they have to give it all back so they can go on ripping us offf some more...!"
I stand by that comment....
These slime want to perpetuate the status quo for another long run......They have absolutely nothing to lose and they will gain another several decades, perhaps 50 yrs, of total control.....
And they will still end up with all the money in fifty years hence.....!

Or am i misreading what yer sayin here?

The obvious conclusion is that they have been well payed for their investment in bonds and "stock"
Now hand over all the dough and start running....well give you three steps....
The blatant ways that these elite have arrogantly stolen the food from our childrens table, the education from their futures....all the monry they have can never be spent, because itll just keep making more money in profit as fast as you can spend it...
There has to be a better way for people to live together.....this system is and always was, rotten to the core....we all sensed it, now you know....
great work....thank you...
edit on 23-11-2010 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by margionaltheory

a very good question.
the cynical side of me says they would not disclose and funnel this money into consultations,off-shores etc you hire me i hire you thats £2m/hr thanks type of setup. on the other hand it could possibly be ringfenced and used as a contingency should the peasants attempt revolt. it would make sense to keep it back and wait to see which interests/protests are gaining the most attention. then said government steps in to be the saviour of the cause.
eu dave and offshore george will save the uk.
f

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
And speaking of Crown....
My computer downloaded some automatic updates earlier today. I am wondering why I get a page in Chinese and if that has anything to do with it (?) I happened to click a link on another website and the whole page came up in Chinese characters. The only distinguishable word in English was this:

販売開始後2009年3月10日から5月26日までの検証結果。

crown2009

CrownForexSAで検証。
画像をクリックすると詳細結果が表示されます。

it was from this website:
www.adventuresinlegalland.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
And speaking of Crown....
My computer downloaded some automatic updates earlier today. I am wondering why I get a page in Chinese and if that has anything to do with it (?) I happened to click a link on another website and the whole page came up in Chinese characters. The only distinguishable word in English was this:

販売開始後2009年3月10日から5月26日までの検証結果。

crown2009

CrownForexSAで検証。
画像をクリックすると詳細結果が表示されます。

it was from this website:
www.adventuresinlegalland.com...

Alethea:

it translates from Chinese to::

""Traders, factories after the start of March 10, 2009 May 26 ら か ま で の Jian card results.""

it translates from Japanese to::

""Test results from 26 May until 10 March 2009 after the sale.""

the site is a Chinese legal/financial info page (multi-lingual, multi-dialect - mostly asian)... probably an ad came your way.

here is their report::

www.trendscape.com...

some asian languages like Chinese and Japanese use the same characters but have different pronunciations and meanings !
and then the different dialects are also not the same !

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It is possible that the UK Government took the money, how else can they offer Ireland 7 Billion even when the UK is in the mire! Just a thought!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt
reply to post by serbsta

i do remember a few years ago that cherie blair and hubby teflon converted to the roman catholic faith and recently cherie's sister converted to islam. that may be a connection worth considering.
still undecided as to wether this is benevolent or otherwise.
f

Tony "teflon" Blair only converted to Roman Catholicism because he thought it would bolster his chances to be the first President of the EU.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I've been doing a lot of research into this as well, and from what I've read my money is on the 'group' calling themselves the United Nations Office of International Treasury Control

Intro:

They claim their primary objective as: "Investing in Nations and their People ----- Financing their Future, assisting to finance countries and such organisations, either in part or full, as the International Monetary Fund, The World Bank, The International Finance Corporation, International Development Banks, United Nations, and additionally under-pinning the US Dollar as the World’s Reserve Currency.

They also claim to be the single biggest holder of gold and platinum on the planet, they claim that in 1944/5 a global organisation ( The Trilateral Trillenium Tripartite Gold Commission ) was formed to control The Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility. However after the 50 year inital term set out came around for renewal they were not happy with the biased way it was being used, and so put the whole thing under the power of one individual (seems like a smart move to me! :lol
, which became the Office of International Treasury Control.

They also claim that they are :

1 - An International Financial Institution, Chartered under the United Nations Charter Control No: 10-60847.

2 - A Sovereign Entity in its own Right, as instituted by the Nations of the World and as Provided for under The Treaty of Paris 1886.

3 - And the absolute classic claim they make ( and oh this is a good one!) is that they have a ridiculously high level of security given Protection and Immunity under Full Jacket Security Level 3 - 5 was applied, attested and affirmed under the Great Seal of America (No: 632-258894) on behalf of the International Community.

This means that only Kings, Queens, Presidents, Prime Ministers, with Ministers of Finance and Ministers of Foreign Affairs subject to security status are able to get verification from the UN about the existence of the organisation.

Conclusion:

From research I've done into them they seem to have made numerous immensely huge offers (we're talking in the 100's of billions mark here) to several countries, and projects that are designed to help social situations in struggling countries. A couple of these the top financial officials in the country went for it, and were asked for initial setup charges, or to build entire banks for them to handle the money.

So in a word it seems like a pure classical "we'll give you loads of money and just ask for a little payment from you first... then we'll pay you, honest!" scam that has been going around for years, only this time they seem to have grow some gargantuan balls to try it on with top officials in several countries!

I've tried to chase up some of these claims, and the UN have made statements saying they have no idea who they are, and any organisation, group or section affiliated or operated under the UN is listed on their charters, and they're not there (although obviously secretive/black ops sections wouldn't be named!). Also the UN registered number isn't a system they use, so they said.

So it sounds very much like a huge huge scam with someone who apparently has no fear in trying to con the heads of states and top government officials from all over the world. However on thing that does strike me, is for someone to try something so ballsy to government officials must have some SERIOUS know how as to not be locked up for attempted fraud, to go that big and not get caught? How the hell does that happen?

Anyway, sorry for the long post, but just thought I'd share what I've found out from a lot of research! interesting stuff which ever way you look at it.

If you want to find out more about this supposed group, check out their website at: www.unoitc.org...

But to be honest I wouldn't buy paper clips from a site that looked that bad, let a lone a 100 billion 'loan' from supposedly the most wealthy organisation on the planet ( you think they could at least afford a decently designed site, hell I'd do it for them for a few hundred thousand
).

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Has anything occured with Lord Blackheath since his speech to parliment? Has he made any statements to the effect of getting hoaxed? Thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join