It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confused About The Construction Of The Great Pyramid?(Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hi there, I was just reading the new thread about a possible pyramid in Bosnia. Something I noticed is that a lot of people still seem to think there is no credible explanation for how the Great Pyramid was built.

There have been a few threads about this before here at ATS but some new members may not have heard of Jean-Pierre Houdin, so I would like to just showcase his work in this thread so that people who haven't heard of this Frenchman's research can view it.

Although some are skeptical of his theory, for me it's the best theory I have ever seen. In fact I will go so far as to say, I think he is right. I think he has discovered exactly how the Great Pyramid was built.

Even if you don't agree with the video, there is some cool animation in it.
So here are the vid's... Enjoy

edit on 21-11-2010 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
If you are into this kinda thing, then may I suggest you look into the granit carvings done in some of the aincient ruins. These are truly unbeliveable. The carvings are imposible to do using modern technology, even using diamond drills!

Truly remarkable these carvings are, and the thickness of the accuracy of the carvings has scientists completely baffled as they are less than .002 of a millimeter!

They are more accurate than the surface of the mirror of the hubble space telescope!

Regards

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Do you have any good links please?

I googled but couldn't find any relevant info.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Exclusive Interview: Jean-Pierre Houdin Defends His Internal Ramp Pyramid Theory

The question of how the Great Pyramid of Giza was built is one of the most hotly-debated topics in ancient history. Maverick French architect and self-styled “Mr Pyramid” Jean-Pierre Houdin is determined that he has the answer – the the 4,569 year-old monument was, he argues, erected from the inside-out, using an internal ramp built into the fabric of the structure. Others are skeptical of his theory, but Houdin is certain he has the proof.

Interesting interview with Jean-Pierre here.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
If you are into this kinda thing, then may I suggest you look into the granit carvings done in some of the aincient ruins. These are truly unbeliveable. The carvings are imposible to do using modern technology, even using diamond drills!

The website where you got this information is not a reliable one. The carvings aren't impossible... in fact, we can carve on diamonds which the ancients couldn't do. We've been able to do it for quite some time (as you can tell by looking at old tombstones and so forth.)

Truly remarkable these carvings are, and the thickness of the accuracy of the carvings has scientists completely baffled as they are less than .002 of a millimeter!

They are more accurate than the surface of the mirror of the hubble space telescope!

In fact, you can disprove that by looking at any set of hieroglyphs carved into temple walls. There's all kinds of variations in the size and height of the signs.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Thanks for the info Byrd.

I was left intrigued by that post by MindWar but I am pretty sure you are a resident expert on Egyptology so it was nice to see you clear up that little mystery.

BTW, what are your thoughts on Jean-Pierre Houdin's theory?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I took the time to watch the videos, interesting theory, he did a computer model over ten years without ever going to Egypt and then went to prove his theory, he says he has found evidence of an internal ramp and the blocks were brought up by that ramp above the 200 foot level.

Good find. S&F

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Yes, sounds outlandish but I think he is correct.

I could do with bringing some more evidence to the table.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It's and interesting idea, a few of the fellow I know who follow Egyptology are interested in it, though they're waiting for evidence.
We have remnants of the ramps at Giza to study already, and we don't have anything else from Egypt that indicate they used a similar ramp system.

Here's a PDF that was linked to me from another forum about ancient stone drilling techniques:
Link

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

So what do you think? Is it plausible?

2nd

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

So what do you think? Is it plausible?

2nd

I do think it plausible, what is most interesting to me was the discovery of the internal ramp and the fact that it wasn't discovered sooner, he also mentioned there are still more hidden rooms and the jury is still out, make me wonder how much searching is really being done or possibility what they may not be telling us. I don't trust Zawi Hawass, he protest too much.

I don't buy into the Alien hypothsis, I do think it was man made plus also much older then 4000 years, there still too many questions, hopefully one day this mystery will be solved.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The internal ramp theory is old and shared by more than on person, and its not as radical as you might think. I'm currently reading a book that purposes a truly radical theory as to how the Great Pyramid was and what it was for. The book is called the "The Giza Powerplant" by Christopher Dunn and in his book he talks about being a master craftsman and engineer with 35 years experience dealing with cutting and moving stone and other various materials. I would heavily suggest reading this book and when you do, do so with an open mind. In this amazing book Christopher Dunn talks about the ancient Egyptian and how it was nowhere near as primitive and mainstream Egyptologist say. Mr. Dunn goes on to say that the ancient Egyptians had machine tools such as a machine similiar to whats used today to cut granite, ultrasonic power drills.
In a brilliant piece of reverse engineering based on 20 years of research, Dunn reveals that the Great Pyramid was actually a large acoustical device! By its size and dimensions , this crystal edifice created a harmonic resonance with the Earth and converted Earth's vibrational energies to microwave radiation.
Dunn shows how the pyramids numerous chambers and passageways were positioned with deliberate precision to maximize its acoustical qualities.
It's absolutely amazing and totally mind blowing to think to ancient Egyptians knew and used chemistry, advanced masonry and many other things, they even aligned the Great Pyramid with the belt of Orion. The book tells soooo much more and in great detail, read it for yourself and come to your own conclusion.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
rubbish. its build by aliens

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

no one has proof one way or another aliens even visting the planet let alone building structures. So I say your theory is "rubbish"

new topics

top topics

join