It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA pat-down leaves traveler covered in urine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Well as if we needed more of a reason to detest the absolutely disgusting behavior and policies of our government and the TSA, we have another example of how their deeds have gone too far. It seems that their rough pat down of a passenger who "opted out" of receiving a dose of possibly cancer-licious radiation and the humiliation of being photographed naked, was still enough to absolutely humiliate the poor man. As the man, a bladder cancer survivor, left the TSA security checkpoint covered in his own urine.

So when is enough enough for the American people? This is another fine example of the humiliation suffered at the hands of the almighty government in the name of security and safety. But, most of us know better. It isn't about security at all.

We've seen or heard the reports. Some even from the TSA, telling us that the added security will not stop any determined "terrorist". You know in fact that the TSA has actually never stopped a single attempted attack? Attacks have been thwarted sure, but never by the TSA or their ludicrous measures. And their own reports say the real danger if a terrorist was dumb enough to try the plane thing again comes not from access through the passenger entrances, but through the employee and luggage areas.

And in the end we all also know none of this matters anyway. Because it isn't about security at all. It's about teaching the general population how to behave when they treat us like cattle and slaves. It's to acclimate the cattle to having no privacy or rights. It's baby steps to tyranny so as not to rile the herd.

So when is enough, enough? I'd say that things got out of hand a long time ago. Certainly if you don't agree that things were out of hand a long time ago then you have to admit that when the gropey factor hits the point that a cancer survivor leaves the checkpoint covered in his own urine, it is time to reconsider how comfortable you are with the government's status quo.

Wake up folks.

A retired special education teacher on his way to a wedding in Orlando, Fla., said he was left humiliated, crying and covered with his own urine after an enhanced pat-down by TSA officers recently at Detroit Metropolitan Airport.

Link to Full Story

Victim of TSA: Thomas Sawyer:

edit on 21-11-2010 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
My wife and I decided today that we will be driving from CA to VA to visit the kids for Christmas, as opposed to flying. We are just taking a few more days together on the road. The nice thing is that we can take our Shiloh Shepherd, Jake. If we were going to fly, we would have to leave the rotten mutt here with friends.

Screw the TSA and the airlines. We almost always end up getting the best deal on tickets through Travelocity, so I think I'm gonna send the CEO an email to let him/her know that an airline, and Travelocity by extension, just lost a little bit of business due to this insult to freedom-loving people.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Well here we go, I smell another setup here. If the American people
rise up and defeat the scanners that will leave the doors wide open
for a false flag terrorist attack to which then TPTB will say:

"See, we told you so".

That in turn will leave another door open for even heavier handed tactics.
(No pun intented).

Senators and TSA Defend "Love Pats" at Airports

(CBS) Transportation Safety Administration chief John Pistole and several senators from both parties defended the new, enhanced airport security screening procedures as necessary in the face of a persistent and evolving terrorist threat in a hearing Wednesday on Capitol Hill.

Pistole, calm and confident in the face of an increasing public outcry against the procedures, talked extensively about the repercussions of last year's attempted Christmas Day bombing being the impetus for the enhanced screenings before the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee, TSA's oversight committee.

www.cbsnews.com...

Poll: 4 in 5 Support Full-Body Airport Scanners

www.cbsnews.com...
www.tsa.gov...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonTattooz
My wife and I decided today that we will be driving from CA to VA to visit the kids for Christmas, as opposed to flying. We are just taking a few more days together on the road.

Now I wonder how long until there are road blocks every twenty miles. Car inspections? Passenger pat-downs? Required border passes from state to state?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Either that... or I'm actually really starting to wonder if there isn't another motive behind this. To collapse the privately owned US airlines entirely so that they can be nationalized. The Feds are in deep doodoo up there financially. They would be able to instantly start raking in some cash for the debt and more outrageous spending. Then of course the DHS could have a remakrable change of heart and decide the American people are, actually right, or the SCOTUS could rule the entire thing was unconstitional and the patdowns would be removed. Without the measures they never needed for security purposes in the first place, many folks would just resume flying again. Only this time, they wouldn't be flying the friendly skies, they would be flying the federal skies.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Wow, do ya think that 4 out of 5 really support the scans or do you think that's some imaginative accounting? Aka propaganda bs. That seems hard to believe. I personally don't know a single person that supports it. Honestly.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I do not, for one second, believe that 4-out-of-5 lie.

I do think I have a solution to the hijacker/bomber problem though. Why not go back to the old way, pre-TSA, eliminate the TSA completely in order to fund my idea. Then, put an openly-armed air marshall on every flight. Nobody is allowed to take anything into the lavatory; with the occasional common-sense exception. Then, spend more money on securing the baggage area (of the airport) as well, not enough is being done on that front.

I know I would feel FAR more secure with an armed badass on my flight than relying on a patdown from a TSA GoonClown to catch Bin-al-Sheeb-the-Butt-Bomber.

Doesn't El Al do that?

Oh, and how about some freaking common sense profiling? Why does the government worry that they will offend someone by profiling, but they could not care a whit that they are offending the masses with these new measures? The answer to that question is what seriously makes me think there may be a "conspiracy" going on.

I was flying home from Tampa a few weeks ago and, seriously now, I was there...There is a mid-40's Middle-Eastern businessman a couple of people in front of me. Directly in front of him is a young Marine sergeant (Thanks for your service my friend!). The Marine's iniform makes the metal detector go off, so he has to do the enhanced screen; he chooses the pat down. The Arab guy walks right through (no, he did not set off the metal detector, thus not initiating the enhanced screen). However, It just seemed wrong watching a uniformed marine being frisked by a TSA GoonClown, while a real potential bomber walked right through security.

Now, to be fair to the Arab guy- He was talking with someone in line and seemed like a really nice guy. He is probably embarrassed by Bin laden and crew, but, still....
edit on 21-11-2010 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProvehitoInAltum
reply to post by Mr. D

Either that... or I'm actually really starting to wonder if there isn't another motive behind this. To collapse the privately owned US airlines entirely so that they can be nationalized. The Feds are in deep doodoo up there financially. They would be able to instantly start raking in some cash for the debt and more outrageous spending. Then of course the DHS could have a remakrable change of heart and decide the American people are, actually right, or the SCOTUS could rule the entire thing was unconstitional and the patdowns would be removed. Without the measures they never needed for security purposes in the first place, many folks would just resume flying again. Only this time, they wouldn't be flying the friendly skies, they would be flying the federal skies.

There seems to be quite a backlash about people getting their "junk" felt off
or "Love Pats" as some call them. Follow the money is always good advice
when looking to see who benefits most from these things. If they are removed,
and something does happen TPTB will say it happened because the scanners
were removed or we didn't want our love pats. It all seems preconcieved for some
reason.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D... It all seems preconcieved for some
reason.

Yes, very much so. It seems like they conveniently "catch" some moron doing just the right thing to take the next logical step in what appears to be a play to seriously clamp down on us, or desensitize us to government intrusion of all kinds. Remove your shoes, no liquids over 3oz, have your junk touched by a TSA GoonClown, etc.

Let's see...what will be the next step? I'll bet that they somehow eliminate carry-ons next. Possibly in the name of security coupled with efficiency. Then they will have an additional bag charge to pay for the cost of the new program.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
reply to post by Mr. D

Wow, do ya think that 4 out of 5 really support the scans or do you think that's some imaginative accounting? Aka propaganda bs. That seems hard to believe. I personally don't know a single person that supports it. Honestly.

No, I don't believe that people like being harassed while traveling because it is
an ordeal in itself without having to take ones shoes off, asked a million questions,
Irradiated, felt off, have ones fingerprints or retina scan taken, packed like sardines
into a airplane and fed mediocre food by indifferent flight attendants (if you even get
fed at all nowadays). Don't get me wrong, not all air carriers have indifferent flight
attendants
just makes traveling more uncomfortable which makes one ask if
that might be what they are trying to achieve so as to get people to conform to
their rules. I would not be surprised if they are doing that on purpose so as to force
people to accept a sub-dermal travel chip or something like that. That is something
I will never accept, not willingly, knowingly or of my own free will.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D... It all seems preconcieved for some
reason.

Yes, very much so. It seems like they conveniently "catch" some moron doing just the right thing to take the next logical step in what appears to be a play to seriously clamp down on us, or desensitize us to government intrusion of all kinds. Remove your shoes, no liquids over 3oz, have your junk touched by a TSA GoonClown, etc.

Let's see...what will be the next step? I'll bet that they somehow eliminate carry-ons next. Possibly in the name of security coupled with efficiency. Then they will have an additional bag charge to pay for the cost of the new program.

All about money and control. Desensitizing us for more government intrusion? They aren't going
to intrude anything into me thats for damned sure, love pats are bad enough!
No seriously,
enough is enough time to stop this monster in it's tracks.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
That 4 out of 5 like being good slaves did seem like pure grade A BS. I just think it is sick that poor guys like this are getting treated so poorly and yet there are still people actually flying! What will it take before people will be inconvenienced in the name of saving our nation!?

Also I bet this will be used to make a nice chip undeer your skin to seem like an easier less degrading choice. Although aside from all the other issues with being chipped, it also won't be hard to fake either.

But again, it won't matter becausr it isn't about safety anyway. It's about being taught to be good little slaves.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

cant be.

the airlines are voluntarily going along with this. the TSA isnt even required to be at the airports, 17 so far across the nation have given them the boot. this is about selling machines and setting the next precedent in "common security"

that is why when they threaten you, its with a civil suite.

if the airlines start loseing money all they have to do is tell the tsa to leave or stop. this whole thing is a private con, and they claim you forfeit your rights when you enter the airport.

which is why im simply driving from now on.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I see alot more news like this happening on a daily basis now. This cant last too long from the looks of it. People are just P.O.ed in the worst ways. Its now the main water cooler talk, so I really think something is about to come out of this. Lets see how long it takes and how many more people it upsets to a boiling point before they stop it. I'm expecting to see some serious arrests of innocent people from punches thrown and fights because you know as well as I, it just takes one person who's having a bad day who unexpectedly gets his junk touched or proded, and out of instinct alone, someone is gonna get clobbered. I'd love to be there when it happens. I'll be the one laughing and rooting the attacker on.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

I for one hope you are right. They seem to be attacking our civil liberties at every turn these days and it would be nice to get a win for the little guy for once. Even if in the big picture, it isn't THAT important. Though maybe this could be just the first in a row of dominos. Maybe it would be just the jump start people need to start pushing back in the name of freedom and common sense over corporate greed and tyranny.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

I have wondered also, if maybe this isn't a way to slowly get the public ready for those bracelets that shock you? I remember heard a bit about those two years ago (and felt they are over the top) and then noticed that news of them quickly fell right off the radar. They could propose that 'well if you don't like the intrusive patdowns, here's a non-intrusive alternative' selling it on the fact that if no one tries anything on the plane, no one would ever be 'shocked' by them.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

My wife and I decided today that we will be driving from CA to VA to visit the kids for Christmas, as opposed to flying. We are just taking a few more days together on the road.

Now I wonder how long until there are road blocks every twenty miles. Car inspections? Passenger pat-downs? Required border passes from state to state?

Well This is gonna sound paranoid:
but it follows a formula: make complying convenient an superficially benefiscial Wait for more "insta pass" tollbooths where they automatically record your vehicle; the location; and deduct a toll from your account. the trip will be logged into your national i.d. card file.Or your authorization to travel interstate can/will be revoked if you don't play nicely..

Yes: thinking like this is tough on the psyche.
Yes: life would be so much simpler to blindly trust the government to have my best interest at heart. History proves otherwise..
edit on 21-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

I have wondered also, if maybe this isn't a way to slowly get the public ready for those bracelets that shock you? I remember heard a bit about those two years ago (and felt they are over the top) and then noticed that news of them quickly fell right off the radar. They could propose that 'well if you don't like the intrusive patdowns, here's a non-intrusive alternative' selling it on the fact that if no one tries anything on the plane, no one would ever be 'shocked' by them.

That assumes the terror act involves taking over the plane. it won't stop fariz with 3 lbs of semtex stuffed into his "large colon".

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

1st of all if and if there is another false flag in USA I Would hope you american cowards would stand up this time to your tyrannic government, don't just sit there and post about it and talk about do something!!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It's nonsense like this that makes me glad I refuse to fly. I have a motorcycle, and an SUV big enough to carry my family and luggage. I'd rather drive a day and a half than have some loser I don't know feeling up my crotch, my wife's crotch, or attempting the same for my kids in pampers.

Screw flying, drive and see America the Beautiful. Each tank of gas goes into local economies everywhere.

Give the bird to flying on a bird!

top topics

join