It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ron paul on our side

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
he says anoulf to tsa scans www.youtube.com...

he is our hope guys your thoughts

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

He definitly talks the talk,
the rest remains to be seen if he's given the chance..
If I was in the US and he ran in 2012 he'd get my vote.
I been following his thoughts for years..
Some are taking longer to wake up but it IS happening..

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by tamenie

He definitly talks the talk,
the rest remains to be seen if he's given the chance..
If I was in the US and he ran in 2012 he'd get my vote.
I been following his thoughts for years..
Some are taking longer to wake up but it IS happening..
agreed i think he is thats where my vote is going

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
IMHO he scares me a bit. There is something about him. Im not sure what it is, but Im sure that if hes been in the game this long, he would have figured out how to win by now. If he actually ran for president considering his age, Id say we really need to see who he would have as his VP.

He seems to be the mouth piece of the masses, but I think I will wait it out to see who he thinks could actually carry on his message if he passes.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

Here's your video for you:

And for those people (like me) who can't watch the video (for whatever reason) - why not give us a recap of the highpoints?

peace

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
IMHO he scares me a bit. There is something about him. Im not sure what it is, but Im sure that if hes been in the game this long, he would have figured out how to win by now. If he actually ran for president considering his age, Id say we really need to see who he would have as his VP.

He seems to be the mouth piece of the masses, but I think I will wait it out to see who he thinks could actually carry on his message if he passes.

Peace, NRE.

He's been around for years and so far no skeletons in the closet..
That's very unusual not just for any politician but especially one so vocally critical of many issues including wars and the Fed....
If there was ANYTHING wrong with him you could bet TPTB would have had it all over the front page by now..
So I say he's clean..
BTW, he also refuses to accept his pay as a senator...Nice guy..

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

He refuses his retirement benefit, not his pay.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

Peace, NRE.

He's been around for years and so far no skeletons in the closet..
That's very unusual not just for any politician but especially one so vocally critical of many issues including wars and the Fed....
If there was ANYTHING wrong with him you could bet TPTB would have had it all over the front page by now..
So I say he's clean..

I agree that is why you have to ask yourself.... why now? Why would they allow him to say so much NOW? They pretty much have let him run a muck, and now the people that have silenced him for so many years are allowing him to have the floor

Like I said, I will wait this one out, I think the focus should be on who his running mate will be then we can really see what he stands for.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I agree that is why you have to ask yourself.... why now? Why would they allow him to say so much NOW? They pretty much have let him run a muck, and now the people that have silenced him for so many years are allowing him to have the floor

Like I said, I will wait this one out, I think the focus should be on who his running mate will be then we can really see what he stands for.

He has been saying the same things for years..It's only now that others are paying attention..
TPTB would not dare silence him..Hell, if he died from a real heartattack tomorrow many may still lynch half the senators, I would consider him untouchable and TPTB know it..

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamenie
he says anoulf

When he says that, what language is he speaking, and what does he mean by that?

It's good to talk the talk, but what is he going to do about it?

new topics

top topics

join