It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can ET's use bio-organic energy to power ships and devices.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Regarding power sources and fuel consumption that we face in our today''s lives is it possible that the entire ship or ships are really some sort of living entity. To explain living creatures on earth maintain electrical, muscle movement and sensory ability's and small amounts of current flows from the brain and maintains a living body.
For long travels in space would it be wise if you can create a type of living organism that can heal damage as do our own body's and can live for a very long time depending on how and where it is produced. One possible way to maintain electrical contraptions is if a type of grown skin that can become a living circute board and resist EMP but if damaged can regrow and fix itself like our own skin requiering no outside parts only some form of sustinace found easily. As for the implants that have been found on people that claim to have been abducted i have seen that when located and pulled out they dont function anymore. Can these be powerd by the faint electrical sources within our body. I would like to see one of these implants put into a living specimen and measured and see if a frequency or activity is noticed. A power source that requires no spare parts and can repair itself but also adapted to accept artificial devices for a "upgrade".

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Sure anything is possible, but where is the evidence that UFOs are from space? They have lights, yes, and make movements that defy laws of physics, what makes you believe these are "ships"? Couldn't they be something else entirely? Something that doesn't require fuel to move.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
As much as I have been annoyed by the constant pop up of the Farscape ad at the top of ATS of late, I have to admit that I really like the idea of a Moya (living Space Ship type of design)
I have always wondered if life forms could actually have evolved in space rather then within the confines of a plant, and what those life forms might be like
edit on 21-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juan520
Regarding power sources and fuel consumption that we face in our today''s lives is it possible that the entire ship or ships are really some sort of living entity. To explain living creatures on earth maintain electrical, muscle movement and sensory ability's and small amounts of current flows from the brain and maintains a living body.
For long travels in space would it be wise if you can create a type of living organism that can heal damage as do our own body's and can live for a very long time depending on how and where it is produced. One possible way to maintain electrical contraptions is if a type of grown skin that can become a living circute board and resist EMP but if damaged can regrow and fix itself like our own skin requiering no outside parts only some form of sustinace found easily. As for the implants that have been found on people that claim to have been abducted i have seen that when located and pulled out they dont function anymore. Can these be powerd by the faint electrical sources within our body. I would like to see one of these implants put into a living specimen and measured and see if a frequency or activity is noticed. A power source that requires no spare parts and can repair itself but also adapted to accept artificial devices for a "upgrade".

For a power source to power the ship it would have to be able to tap into at best zero point energy and at worst some type of molecular distortion/fusion system where power is amplified either through the vibrations of the atoms itself and/or through collapsing the electron shells of atoms and amplifying the energy. But for all this it would have to be part machine and in most cases dealing with nanotechnology.

join