It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiesha Crowther - Little Grandmother answers questions (not really) Nov 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
She's not answering questions rather she's giving another speech.
She's basically saying everything we already know via MSM and in alternative news forums (NYC UFO, Norway spiral, Chinese UFOs etc....) so I don't know what to make of her. Really.

Has she always talked like a robot? Her sentences are very choppy. She can also be attempting a Native American accent too I suppose.

Tribe of Many Colors? Did she make that up or is that a real tribe?
I don't dislike her but I get the impression she's trying to upscale herself from regular people though.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Oh c'mon. Her voice has definitely changed. I have a feeling she's not as authentic as I originally thought (or wanted)

Check out her voice in this video then go back to the vid in the OP.

Big difference!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I have never heard of this woman, but it seems you are right, I skimmed through the video and just watched a few parts, seems she is going over what many people have already discussed. I couldn't watch the whole thing because of whatever was on her jaw/cheek was bugging the crap out of me. She does talk like a robot lol. Anyways, In my opinion, she's just another attention seeker, but like I said, it's just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyrebelyell2004

I couldn't watch the whole thing because of whatever was on her jaw/cheek was bugging the crap out of me.

LOL It's a hands-free microphone you silly conspiracy nut you!

Her intonation is absolutely different. After I added her to my C2C thread the other day (not meaning to make her the focal point) I did some checking up on her. Because I too, never really heard of her before. I knew her name but hadn't heard her 'lectures' if you will.

Many people are calling her a fake. And apparently it's upset many American Indian tribes as a result.
Some lay claim she's hypnotized by some sort of cult (which would help explain her new robotic-pitch.

But putting that aside (cause I want to stay unbias as possible) although I can't say she sounds disingenuous I can say she appears to be putting on an act to bolster.....her ego...?.....her sincere feelings....?.....her pocketbook.....?.... (which incidentally, is growing with each passing week)

Here's some info I found as far as her seminars are concern and how much she charges (do Native American Indians go on lecture tours like this? It just doesn't seem right)

Remembering Who We Are: The Way of the Tribe of Many Colors
When: 13.11.2010 - 14.11.2010 10.00 h - 04.00 h
Where: Sedona Creative Life Center - Sedona
Category: Kiesha Crowther - Little Grandmother

Remembering Who We Are: The Way of the Tribe of Many Colors
In this intimate and rare retreat, Shaman and Wisdom Keeper Little Grandmother will share with the group keys to shifting individual awareness and living from the heart for the coming times--based on teachings given to her directly by the ancestors and Mother Earth. The workshop will feature hands-on practices in nature, working with earth energy,and will culminate in an earth healing ceremony that the group will co-create on Sunday afternoon.
This workshop will present a rare opportunity for participants to receive personal guidance from Little Grandmother regarding their own unique healing color and animal totem, and to participate in transformational ceremony with a heart-attuned group.
More Information : www.ancientwisdomkeeper.com...
Space is limited to 100 participants, so reserve your place early.
Early registration by September 25, 2010 : $250
Registration by deadline of November 12 : $295

For questions, and to register, please email Azrael at [email protected]
*Participants will arrange their own lodging/accommodations. There are many motels, hotels and campgrounds in the Sedona.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Wow, now that is most definitely strange, charging someone for this type of meeting is one thing, [I can understand donations] but seriously, if she is here with 10 others to help this world, why not free of charge? lol

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyrebelyell2004

Wow, now that is most definitely strange, charging someone for this type of meeting is one thing, [I can understand donations] but seriously, if she is here with 10 others to help this world, why not free of charge? lol

Strange is an understatement. I think it boarders on immoral (IF....she's a REAL native American). There's an attempt going on as we speak, to put a stop to her via the Sioux/Salish elders. Apparently no one can verify who her mother is who supposedly belongs to this tribe.

So......it appears between her, Nancy Leider and Collen Thomas (to name a few), we have a few Internet preying/apocalypse-opportunists pretending to hold the answers in order to hit a chord (and the pockets) of the confused and frightening who fear 2012.
Next year ought to be a doozy!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
here's page from a KNOL member and what he has to say about things...

The Plastic Shaman List |

I address the issue of pretense and mimicry and posturing throughout this book.

This is a list that is passed around as a document which says it is from a sacred council of tribal elders and it warns against what they call plastic shamans (it used to be plastic medicine men), I guess they mean to imply these people are fake or something like this. It has official sounding language and appears to be a kind of declaration. I first saw this list in the 1980s. The list is the same more or less, but over the years the names change. Maybe after seeing their names on the list these people were stoned or sent to another country. Beware the fakes. Several of these people are dead actually. The web site where I most recently saw this list was in an article entitled “imaginary indians”….. As I am doing here, I need to rant about this list a little. I can do it without reproducing a full color high resolution sample for you to read. Seeing this list again while working on this book has made it impossible not to express my feelings about it.

Maybe it is important to work up some information on all this darkness. Why do people pretend to be shamans? Why do people say they are indians walking around in society while other people who say they are indians say no way you are not an indian? I have met hundreds of people who have told me their grandmother was cherokee indian. I always thought most of these people were bull#ting themselves and I wonder why so many people do it. But then again why are other people so upset about it?

I believe and I was taught that the tribal elders decide upon and give approval for the people who are responsible for ceremonial teachings. Leading ceremonial teachings requires a long line of permissions from many elders. However, any indian person is free to talk about the ceremonies and teachings of their family. A few crazy old American Indians have had visions of new ceremonies. For that matter people are free to just make things up. They do it all the time. The differences in all these behaviors and freedoms are in degrees of intent. To truly say you have worked inside the sacred space you must have the breath and touch of the tribal elders in your life. I do not think there are any exceptions to this.

for a more rounded picture of this man's worldview, its best to review the whole article.. i found it good

thanks

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
...said it before on an older thread about this gal but here we go again, lol... kiesha is a fraud... her hokie dialect is so indicative of that ilk... she's not recognized as ndn by any ndn tribes and i seriously doubt thats she recognized as ndn by anyone raised ndn...

...to St Udio - i read the whole article... its a little long in the tooth but i'm guilty of that sometimes too, lol... enjoyed it and he's an awesome artist... thx...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Her speech is fine.....advocating peace, harmony, and trust.....love your family, love others.
This's good enough for me....way better than 2012 doom and gloom speeches.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

indeed.... what really tweaked my spirit was the thoughts on the 'dream catcher' trinkets...
where corporate USA sullied a decent thing...all for profits.

then there was the blurb that follows:

I have met odd white people who tell people they were chosen by an old Hopi man to tell the prophecies of the Hopi to the people of the world. The Hopi recently showed up at his door with lawyers and a United States Marshall with a cease and desist order. He has written several books about his belief in himself.

If you are not an American Indian and you write about the sacred medicine, some American Indian will call your book trash. If you are an American Indian and you write about the sacred medicine other American Indians will call you a plastic medicine man and bad mouth you to the four corners.
[,,,]

i won't name names, but i'm pretty sure we know whose being referenced here.

thanks for taking time to follow up on threads that have exhausted themselves already, it shows that at least 3 of us are interested in gaining knowledge and substance, even past the 'Use By' date

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

indeed.... what really tweaked my spirit was the thoughts on the 'dream catcher' trinkets...
where corporate USA sullied a decent thing...all for profits.

...yep but, regardless of ethnic origin, what hasnt been prostituted in the usofa?... i cant think of a single thing that escaped...

Originally posted by St Udio
i won't name names, but i'm pretty sure we know whose being referenced here.

...yep and theres a long list of that ilk, some more notorious than others...

...and, like the article said, theres also a list of folks who have been judged falsely... just goes to show that ndns are as diverse as any other grouping....

new topics

top topics

join