It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hi everyone...I'm a long-time lurker to the site after having discovered it a while back while doing a google search of something I experienced. I finally created an account (I thought I already had one, I'll blame "baby brain" for forgetting the email address if I did!) and I love reading the various theories that come up on here and the experiences people have had. This place is SO overwhelming - I forgot how overwhelming. I spend hours on here after the baby goes to bed...it's awesome, although if you ask my husband he'd say it's crazy. I say it just makes me PREPARED and informed! Let me know if you know of any good forums for an ATS newbie or if you have personal advice of your own for getting started on these forums. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Trust your instincts. ATS like any other internet site is heavily governed. Go to where you feel you belong. Make a difference, learn what you need to.

Something brought you here. That's all I can offer.

Peace

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hi MissE! Welcome to ATS! This place is addicting. Have fun!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

Thanks! I really appreciate the fact that the message boards on here (for the most part!) are really civil in tone and allow for an actual discussion of things (something that I crave with my family/friends but am usually unable to have due to their skepticism/fear of the unknown). I'm really excited to finally get the guts up to start posting

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MissE

hi MissE
don't worry about posting
there is an edit button if you make a mistake

neet thing about the pen its also a pointy stick

edit on 21-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Welcome, my friend.
I hope you continue to enjoy this website, and make enlightening contributions to the forums as well.

Originally posted by MissE
I say it just makes me PREPARED and informed!

Absolutely true. That's what this is all about, I think.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MissE

Welcome aboard and don't be scared to say something just because you think it's silly..
I'll gaurantee you would be hard pressed in beating some of the comments already here.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hello MissE!!!!

Welcome to ATS...

You have already made a good start in understanding what the introductions forum is actually for! You get a flag for that fact alone!

I hope to see you around the forums!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Ha! Thanks - I've been looking at the main page for the introductions and I was wondering if I was actually in the right spot to introduce myself - so it's good to know I AM!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MissE

Welcome MissE!

Something tells me that you will do well on this site. ATS can be quite formidable but it is an excellent place for discussing and learning about every alternative topic under the sun.

I'll see you around!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MissE

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer faunction on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

new topics

top topics

join