It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Ret) Sergeant Clifford Stone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm sure many of you are familiar with this man. From what i've read people say he's sincere and strongly believes in the freedom of information.

What do you all think about his claims of seeing UFO's and the alleged collusion between the US Government and E.T's?

What other things has he claimed the US Government has done?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Is this the one ya mean?

www.burlingtonnews.net...

If he has otherones i would also like to read/see em

Yeah its pretty intresting

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yep that's the one! He seems like an interesting guy and has a lot to say on the subject.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I haven't read too much that debunks Stone as of yet. From what I know about him, he's managed to get at least a few previously unknown UFO related documents through the FOIA that nobody else knew about. That doesn't mean he's not a government disinformation agent, but so far, he seems legit.

He does make a lot of wild claims. At least 57 different aliens species, mostly humanoid in appearance (which does align with most ET sighting reports). Thats certainly a high number. Then again, there is a huge variety of UFO/ET reports of nearly infinite UFO shapes and almost every type of fantastic creature imaginable has been reported on over the decades.

I do hope he's right and that these creatures are hopefully peaceful and concerned about the welfare of humanity to some degree. He's even mentioned that at some point, they will disclose themselves to the public if our governments continue to cover it up.

Because of his claims, but also because of his fairly good ability to get UFO documents from our government, I have to say I hold Stone tenuously as a reliable supplier of ET related information.

[edit on 30-6-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Sgt Stone is definitely a fascinating character.I have some clips of him talking on part of Steven Greer's Disclosure Project DVD.His insight on the retrieval and cover-up of crashed ET crafts,and the disposition of various ET races is quite interesting.I would like to see him become a more active speaker on the UFO front.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Interesting...and thanks for reminding me about this guy....

It's always interesting to see others corraborate my two favorite UFO docs....(UFO CoverUp Live I and II).....

They always lose me on the "God" angle though....and start getting a little out there.....

Thanks for reminding me that I need to read this again...(when my monitor isn't shaking from the ceiling fan....)

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hopefully given time he'll be able to disclose further information on the E.T situation.

Does he have a book out or anything?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yes he has a book:

Ufos Are Real: Extraterrestrial Encounters Documented by the U.S. Government

(look it up on amazon.com)

[edit on 1-7-2004 by gzhpcu]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This is a period of all kinds of disclosures: Philip Corso (Day After Roswell), Clifford Stone (Ufos Are Real: Extraterrestrial Encounters Documented by the U.S. Government ), Dan Sherman (Above Black), etc.

All ex-military men writing books... some sound reasonable, but none of them provide any solid evidence.

True or not? Just a question of "believing" or not, unless we really get something concrete. I wouldn't dismiss it (it could be true or partially true) but I won't blindly believe it either.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Cheers mate! I'll look it up

top topics

join