It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alien incounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'm not a writer, so bear with me here. This is very difficult for me to put into words as well. I have told this story to three people in my life, two of which were best friends and 1 is now my present wife.
I was very young, I don't remember how old exactly. I'm going to say I was around 5. Anyway, I don't remember going to bed. What I do remember is being woke up by something. (My bedroom was across the hallway from my parents in the newer section of a 1 story house. That newer section was a split level consisting of a basement and a second story.)
I can still remember the events that happened that night like it were yesterday.
Something woke me up, so I sat up in bed. I looked left towards the T.V. it was turned off. I looked right towards the window and there were two beings in my room next to my bed. Immediately I panicked! My first instinct was to scream, so I tried to. Nothing came out...my voice was gone. next I threw my feet over the edge of the bed and stomped my feet like a mad man, yet I heard no sound. At this point the being closest to my headboard put his/her hands on my chest. At the time it felt like he/she was trying to tickle me. The next thing I know it's morning.

The beings had a glow about them, it's hard to describe. I am 34 now, I know it was not a dream. If anyone has had an experience similar to this please let me know.

It took me a few beverages to be able to post this...now im buzzed and I really want to go to bed, so have fun tearing this up and laughing at me while I sleep. See ya tomorrow!!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
From your insecurity and your avatar, I'm not sure which side you belong to. My mind judges that you are a dark being but my heart is not so sure.

You had a visit from the astral dimensions... OK.

Whatever you belong to I will offer help. It is beyond me to cast you into the shadows.

It matters not the experience you had but what you learned from it, which would be far too personal to warrant a public response.

If you are from the light, I wish you eternal love, if you are from the darkness, I wish you eternal love.

The Light is still here, because it cares.

Peace

edit on 20-11-2010 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2010 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
WoW!! thats some heavy stuff, this gave me chills just thinking if that happen if that happen to me. i believe it's the truth and not a dream. don't mean to scare you but this probably not your first or last time you been visted, thats why it scares you so much. i'm no expert but i have done a lot reading on this and usually a life time thing
edit on 20-11-2010 by adam76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

Hey Mate,

Thanks for sharing your experiences...you’ve definitely come to the right place!

I don’t think you have to worry about people poking fun at your post --- it’s not like anyone can expect a 5 year old to sleep with a video camera. So you can’t be faulted for not having proof.

Although I tend to think that a person’s word, should count as proof...I know people can perceive things incorrectly...but I dunno...sometimes I think we’re being asked to ignore what’s right in front of our eyes. (but lol...that’s another rant)

But yeah, you’re not alone --- there are many reasonable (from what I can tell) people who have had similar experiences. It sounds like it would be a terrifying ordeal for someone to go through --- especially for just a little kid.

Have you had any other paranormal experiences that you can recall? (or feel comfortable sharing)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It's posts like the one above in first reply to the OP, that make me wonder if people watch too much lost girl..

Perhaps during La Shoshain the dark and light fae around him can have a party and celebrate the blood king over a mead?

To me, that experience sounds much more like hypnagogia. People have these experiences all the time, feeling a presence, hearing a muffled sound, struggling to break free, panic, the feeling of being completely aware...

I've had times when I've felt thing pushing on my also, and you feel paralyzed.

edit on 20/11/2010 by badw0lf because: there was but one, but now is three, upon reply, is what I see...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It's is a hard thing to talk about for me too . In 1965 when I was six years old my parents moved to a valley by the Carmel River. It was a small two bedroom house that had a back yard with no fences. The yard went all the way to the river about five hundred yards out. As a young boy my parents let me wander all over exploring and catching the horny toad lizards. One nite my mother came in from the back porch and stated she saw a UFO! My dad and mom brought us outside to see this light move accross the sky moving back and forth. Whithin a few minutes it shot out at a step angle moving upwards. Then it was gone. A week later I was sent to bed at the normal time as usual. Sometime after my parents were asleep and the nite was quiet I awoke suddenly, as the room came into focus in the window was a tall being . I say tall because my window was at the hieght of the bunkbed and I slept on top. My brother who was sleeping on the bottom never even made a peep.
This being was what people call a grey alien today. It was talking to me with its thoughts and my body couldn't move nomatter how hard I tried.The being kept trying to get me to come outside and I refused over and over. It moved away from the window and I strugled to move towards to see out. When the window was totally clear I moved towards it. Outside was a group of Grey beings but only one of them was tall. It turned towards the window and started to back towards me. At that time I tried to scream and nothing came out. In the time sense it seemed like forever. After that all I know is I awoke in the morning totally exausted and out of body if know what I mean. To this day I still think they will come back and it haunts me. My own chikdren have heard this story after they were old enough to listen. Most people must think I'm nuts but I will go to my grave with this and it was very real to me. Since that time the idea that there are other beings here is something I try to understand and read everything about visitation I can. I know your feeling about this and I hope you understand mine.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
OP, my only question is. "How are you sure it wasn't a dream?"

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hi Disturbed Too

I fully believe that you experienced what you say.
To me though it sounds like an absolutely classic case of sleep paralysis. Here is a link for you to read.

I've had sleep paralysis experiences and they seem as real as waking life even for an adult let alone for the impressionable mind of a child.

Obviously I can't say 100% that this is the answer only you can know that

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberspy
OP, my only question is. "How are you sure it wasn't a dream?"

My thoughts exactly.

Not hearing one's own voice or hearing the sound of one's feet stomping is very indicative of what can happen in a dream.

Welcome to ATS "DisturbedToo", you really dove in at the deep end here my friend but thanks for joining us.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Good morning everyone, and thank you for your kind posts. I wish I had time to answer everyone individually, but I have to go to work shortly.
I'll start this off by saying I am not a dark being. My Avatar is just cool picture from one of my favorite bands CD cover.
I have no other memories of visitations other than this one, not saying it didn't happen more than once. I just don't remember.
Have I had any other paranormal experiences? I visited an old graveyard that had some crazy history to it. Brought a camera and a voice recorder. I got several pictures of orbs(one that looked like a skull) and a EVP of someone saying "I want to kill her" when my wife came closer. Thats the extent of my experiences.
Thorg, thanks for your reply, I believe and understand you 100% This was a very traumatic event for both of us.
How am I sure it wasn't a dream?
I've asked a lot of people if they can remember any dreams from their early childhood. None have said yes. I personally know it was not a dream. I can close my eyes and still see those long skinny fingers messing with my chest right before I was made unconscious.
I have read up on sleep paralysis. I really do not believe this is what I experienced. I remember everything that happened from start to finish, and I was not paralyzed. I sat up, tried to scream, stomped my feet etc. The only thing I cannot remember is the beings faces. Maybe my mind doesn't want me to remember.
Once again thank you all for your kind words, I will check back in after work this afternoon.
Now I must go shower, I don't wanna be the stinky guy at work

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thorg
My own chikdren have heard this story after they were old enough to listen. Most people must think I'm nuts but I will go to my grave with this and it was very real to me. Since that time the idea that there are other beings here is something I try to understand and read everything about visitation I can. I know your feeling about this and I hope you understand mine.

Holy smokes man, you're going to scare the bajeezuz out of your kids!

That said, I believe both stories. I have had similar experiences (sleep paralysis, seeing alien-like beings in my bedroom at night, waking up with foggy recollection and sore body the day after). I would advise the OP to watch the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind, if he hasn't seen it already. I just watched it again on TV the other night and I found it very interesting. It came out the year I was born, and already there were stories and myths circulating in society about what the visitors may look like and their modus operandi.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kristobal

Originally posted by thorg
My own chikdren have heard this story after they were old enough to listen. Most people must think I'm nuts but I will go to my grave with this and it was very real to me. Since that time the idea that there are other beings here is something I try to understand and read everything about visitation I can. I know your feeling about this and I hope you understand mine.

Holy smokes man, you're going to scare the bajeezuz out of your kids!

That said, I believe both stories. I have had similar experiences (sleep paralysis, seeing alien-like beings in my bedroom at night, waking up with foggy recollection and sore body the day after). I would advise the OP to watch the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind, if he hasn't seen it already. I just watched it again on TV the other night and I found it very interesting. It came out the year I was born, and already there were stories and myths circulating in society about what the visitors may look like and their modus operandi.

I have seen the movie...more than once might I add.
I am a firm believer we have been visited many times over thousands of years.
Ugh....Boss just walked in. I guess I'll go do some actual work now.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Just a quick answer to one of your points about remembering childhood dreams, I do remember a dream from when I was 6 about a dog with blue back legs and a gorilla that were stalking around outside my school, I also clearly remember flying across the living room when I was 3 with my family sitting around me clapping and cheering as I went... I don't really think I flew so I have to assume this was also a dream I'm remembering.

I've also 'woken up' in the night to see dark shadowy hooded figures in my bedroom which I also know were dreams. I don't have an opinion one way or the other about your experience as only you can know what you experienced.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This ENCOUNTER sounds like a dream.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thanks OP you triggered something that happened to me, similar to your story.
I remeber once at a young age (about 12)having an experience were i was walking down my stairs, i could not scream or make a sound. Next thing i remeber seeing some technologies i havent seen before..alien type maybe. (vague memory) I dont remeber seeing any beings. It looked sorta of like a landing dock for crafts.

It was a dream perhaps, but this dream is very diffrent than others ive ever had. I find it too hard to beleive it was just random. Myabe there is more to what we dream, maybe its in fact reality but just hidden under influience of this worlds falsehood and inhumane agendas. Being on the topic of dreams, a fun dream i had few days ago i saw a big ufo display on live t.v. during some sports event. (not a prediction)

edit on 21-11-2010 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join