It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming, but it feels really experienced.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm pretty much a skeptic regarding past lives and dreams really meaning anything. Led a pretty normal life, office job, family, etc. but i had a dream within the past 2 weeks, that's really weird. there's a dream sequence where i'm flying an airplane, its a smallish craft, one of those 2 engine jobs that can't fit more than 6 people. and in the dream i know i'm not a great pilot, but i know that i've flown these planes several times before. its a short sequence, i fly the plane and talk to someone, and then i land. and i wake up. i wake up feeling that i've dreamt this dream sometime before. but after a few hours, i do a double take, and think i've never dreamt that before. seriously. i'm not a pilot or have never flown a plane. i've never taken lessons or even want to learn. i don't remember ever dreaming that before, and yet, i have the distinct feeling that i've dreamt this before, and that i've flown before. its so very strange, it makes me think i'm abit off kilter. its so very strange because when i was dreaming i was flying this plane, it seemed so easy and natural. yah, i know, just a dream. i've never had deja vu before, and i don't think i'd be discussing this with anyone. but i thought i'd like to bring this up here, where i might not be ridiculed. is this just a common dream or something else? i'd like to hear what ats thinks, and if anyone has had similar experience.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lawgiver

I think deja vus are just made up dreams in people's heads that never really happened, just more like thoughts of "oh yeah" in the midst of the scrambling and rambling of the brain. It's all in your head, don't think too much about it, or you may find that you missed out on something more important.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lawgiver

I have had deja vu experiences before.

To understand what your dream means, you will have to look deep into your own consciousness, and figure out what is going on in your life right now.

That is my belief.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sounds like a remote viewing. It wouldn't surprise me if at some point in human history, this cockpit scene took place. The only way to bear witness to it, is if it was taped, or you inhabited one of these bodies and "experienced" that segment of life. Funny how dreams work, eh?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

appreciate all the responses. after the dream, i actually asked my wife if i had flown before. i mean it was that real. anyway, i guess its back to my boring gov't job. sometimes, i think my life is just different than what's inside.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder whether we have the ability to connect with another person's experiences - sort of like remote viewing but in a direct sense - that is a direct connection between two people as opposed to one persone connecting to the "external all-knowing database" in the ether.

Pretty fascinating stuff. If it happens again, perhaps you could note which airport you're flying into - try to remember the three-character airport code.

Good luck!

top topics

join