It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

If that's the case then all airlines selling plane tickets online, and at airline desks should have a list of all 'security measures' you will be subject too before boarding your flight.

At the moment I am not aware of any airlines offering this information freely on their websites. If I am wrong post it up. Otherwise it amounts to false advertising as they are selling a product without properly disclosing all information about your purchase.

I don't get why anyone is defending these searches, I really don't. Maybe you're just those annoying people who play devil's advocate in any situation just for the sake of it.

No child in the history of airline travel and tourism has ever been a suicide bomber or contained a concealed weapon that was later used in a terrorist attack. That is a fact.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So the kids can't go play in a park or talk to a stranger on the street but they can strip in the airport and get manhandled?? How do you explain this to your kids? No wonder they are saying such a high % of people are mentally ill, the cognitive dissonance required to allow these things to go on would break anyone.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
unbelievable do they search both female and male infants in full view of everyone ? even a person recording it ,truly sadistic.surely if the little boy looked suspicious enough then he could have been took to a private room shame on you america

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Welcome to the Futurama. Where the cyborgs will shoot yer momma.
strip search your boy, claiming that there is a problem.

My bloods not boiling, at this point it is just instantly evaporating.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

probably because he is receiving a Federal paycheck for posting on forums...or he works for TSA and likes seeing little boys with their shirt off...under his control of course

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

That argument is highly illogical.

You are saying that people have become so dependent on aircraft that they are forced to use them.

But.... nobody is forcing them to use the aircraft, they have forced themselves to use the aircraft on their own behalf. So if they must be searched before flying, nobody is forcing them to be searched, they are forcing themselves.

It's like the internet. People have become dependent on the internet, so they have forced themselves to use the internet on their own behalf. So..... if someone says you have to sign a contract in order to get the internet, nobody is forcing them to sign the contract, they are forcing themselves to sign the contract.

No rights are being violated.
edit on 21-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Wake up people! This is our country and it's damn time that we, the tax paying citizens, rise up and take it back. Problem is, is that here in America the people fear the government, and in European nations the government fears the people. Why is that? When did it happen that we became fearful to speak out against our government? I have served in the military and I love this country, however, Canada looks better with each passing day.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OvernightGuy

because people still have rights here..supposedly..look up one of the amendments..and yes..even an American child has rights...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Sorry but ive watched that video over and over again, i dont see him touching the kids crotch at all.... he has his back to the camera so how could you possibly see that? and about 1 second after 0.24 the guard is holding the kids tshirt.... looks to me like the guard is preparing to help put the kids top on.... + the kid has his trousers on all the way through
Im not taking sides but get your facts right before you accuse people of doing such a thing!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by AceWombat04

That argument is highly illogical.

You are saying that people have become so dependent on aircraft that they are forced to use them.

But.... nobody is forcing them to use the aircraft, they have forced themselves to use the aircraft on their own behalf. So if they must be searched before flying, nobody is forcing them to be searched, they are forcing themselves.

It's like the internet. People have become dependent on the internet, so they have forced themselves use the internet on their own behalf. So..... if someone says you have to sign a contract in order to get the internet, nobody is forcing them to sign the contract, they are forcing themselves to sign the contract.

No rights are being violated.
edit on 21-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

Actually as I mentioned above not disclosing the full details of security measures before the purchase of the flights is in clear breach of your statutory rights.

Why are you defending this? Your argument is the one which is fundamentally flawed here.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

link   
What we are talking about here are the legal obligations of retailers and suppliers to protect consumers from fraud, poor quality, misrepresentation or economic loss. The sale of goods is subject to the inclusion of these statutory rights (or terms), whether or not a written contract exists and whether or not they are specifically mentioned at any stage. Any attempt to mislead you or deny you of them is illegal!

whatconsumer.co.uk...

Therefore, as I apparently talk to the wall, the fact that airlines have not mentioned you will not be able to board and may now be subject to detainment if you refuse searches, it is in clear breach of your rights as a consumer.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Big Raging Loner because: To add descriptive sentence.

link   
reply to post by Santh

So, if you had a little girl it would be ok if the TSA took her shirt off? For Security of course...well..where is the line drawn????????

What BS...metal detectors and dogs and TRAINED, INTELLIGENT individuals have protected transportation hubs for a long time...it works....

So, when these idiots think there is PC to strip search a little boy..well, I dont know anymore!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I would like to apologise for being sharp in my replies to some posters. The reason for this is that I care deeply about what's happening, and a degree of frustration that people aren't joining the dots and seeing this as part of the bigger picture. That's just to epxlain, it's not an excuse, and my apology stands unreservedly...for my un-necessary sharpness, not for the argument.

Some years ago I heard an interview with Simone Weil. A member of the audience asked her how Naziism could have got such a hold. Her reply was that the public didn't fight against each violation, becaiuse of apathy and complacency. So the bucket filled drop by drop until they had almost total control.

I would like to urge everyone who supports TSA, and even those who don't - please, please read the Protocols of Zion. This document has been savagely debunked as ficton and anti-semite, but if you read it you will see the road map of what has happened, what is happening now and what is intended to happen.

Here's a synopsis of the Protocols:

www.threeworldwars.com...

A pdf of the full document:
www.solargeneral.com...

Site discussing the Protocols:
www.jewwatch.com...

Here is the list of contents of the Protocols:
Protocol I The Basic Doctrine
Protocol II Economic Wars
Protocol III Methods of Conquest
Protocol IV Materialism Replaces Religion
Protocol V Despotism and Modern Progress
Protocol VI Take-Over Technique
Protocol VII World-Wide Wars
Protocol VIII Provisional Government
Protocol IX Re-education
Protocol X Preparing for Power
Protocol XI The Totalitarian State
Protocol XII Control of the Press
Protocol XIII Distractions
Protocol XIV Assault on Religion
Protocol XV Ruthless Suppression
Protocol XVI Brainwashing
Protocol XVII Abuse of Authority
Protocol XVIII Arrest of Opponents
Protocol XIX Rulers and People
Protocol XX Financial Programme
Protocol XXI Loans and Credit
Protocol XXII Power of Gold
Protocol XXIII Instilling Obedience
Protocol XXIV Qualities of the Ruler

edit on 21-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
If this continues I wouldn't be surprised if some patriot ends up highjacking a plane and flying it into the building that makes these evil devices.
I say...HIGHJACK THE AIRPORTS!!!!
I know it sounds a bit radical, but we are being shoved into a corner regardless.
Might as well drop the industry that's being used for the soul purpose of tightening the leash on our necks.

Who knows maybe we will all get free flights to Denver International, I'm sure that flight won't require a search.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
Actually as I mentioned above not disclosing the full details of security measures before the purchase of the flights is in clear breach of your statutory rights.

Are you saying that if they started disclosing official detailed information about the searches during the sale of the ticket, the searches would then not be violating rights?

If I recall correctly, since the last time I flew on an airline in 2007, they DO tell you the security measures. They even tell you what is and is not allowed on the flight, and to prepare to have your shoes taken off, etc. Before you even walk to the security line they tell you again.

Why don't you prove that security measures are not disclosed? Until you do, your argument holds no merit.

Everyone should know the security measures by now, so STILL, no rights are broken.

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
Why are you defending this? Your argument is the one which is fundamentally flawed here.

I am not defending anything, I am just asking how your rights are being broken. People keep claiming rights are broken, but I think they have fooled themselves. Nobody is forcing them to fly, and nobody is forcing them to walk to the security gate. They are walking on their own.

I am saying YOUR argument is fundamentally flawed.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The fact that the Americans are prepared to treat a young child travelling on vacation within America with his family as a "potential" terrorist is clear indication that they have completely "lost it"!

My suspicion is that it has something to do with political corectness taken to the rediculous extreme. They should not be treating anyone as a potential terrorist unless there are clear factors contributing to that possibility, such as having travelled to Pakistan and while there spent some time in a Madras, or something similar. Being guilty of racial stereotyping may be bad, but it is no where near as bad as treating everyone with suspicion. Instead of treating some people unfairly, treat everyone unfairly. Now that is justice.

That is political correctness gone crazy. Stupid people - rebel!!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

While you do have some points, your attitude scares me.

We all know it truly is a violation of our standard human rights.

As previously mentioned.

NO BODY want's their daughter or son to be going through this machine.

And if they do want their child going through the machine, that scares me more than a man in a turban carrying a brief case ever will.

In the words of many brave men.

If they think that this will fly (No pun intended)
YOU CAN SUCK MY.... You get the point.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by ericsnow

I saw nothing close to what you titles this thread as.

why should my blood boil?

First off, terrorist agenda is and "adult" agenda that is there to persuade governments and populations to submit to an ideology or cause in the favor of the terrorist, whether that terrorist be islamic or the government of America.
There is absolutely no reason to search a 9 year old American boy. This goes FAR beyond taking our freedoms, this is taking the respect and dignity of a 9 yr. old boy and taking the ablility of a parent to protect their children from "predators" out of thier hands and into the hands of the government........and in this case the predators are the government themselves. This kind of behavior will also tell children everywhere that it is alright to have a full grown man to grope you "down there" because it is for your own good. The government is essentially teaching our kids now, by this behavior, that a pedophile is someone trying to protect you. A child will have no reasoning skills at that age to differentiate between a full grown government man and a full grown, lying pedophile. This is why this should make your blood boil. I am guessing, by your response, that you don't have children anyway, or I wouldn't even have to give you a reason......just seeing it would be enough. Wake up people, they are attacking our children through music and movies and now trying to lower the guard of children by making them think that full grown men and women who are "feeling them up" is an acceptable way of life. This is almost satanic if you ask me.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join