It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by casijones

To be completely honest.

Do you think that children aren't used to carry bombs and explosives..? think again!

IN AMERICA BY THE CITIZENS??? NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN RACIAL PROFILING MAKES MORE SENSE THEN THIS!?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

scanners can reveal boob jobs, tampons and diaphragms ?
news ref.

That link also cites 'prosthetic testicles" as being easily identified by the rapiscan device. That alone explains why no member of Congress will ever be required to pass through one... lord knows they don't have a single real set of testicles as a whole, let alone man by man.

As to your Pillsbury idea, there is some sort of special thread which is indistinguishible from regular thread to the eye, but reacts in these scanners allowing shielding to be present and even messages to the person viewing the scan to be readible. There is a slight chance I will ultimately have to do some business related flying (I will hold steady on my boycott of all discretionary air travel until this unconstitutional threat has passed or until I am dead, if it is here to stay.) I've been strongly considering getting some of that thread and stamping an undershirt with "TSA Agents: Do you grope your mother with those hands?" or something of that nature. Yeah, I get it... this will cause an inconvenience for me, guess what? It already has... the folks behind me in line & the agents can just choke it down and deal with the delay I cause for a change.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OvernightGuy

Don't bother telling them the truth, they are going to see what they want to see anyway.

I just sit back and laugh at how immature people have to be to correlate a simple search procedure with sexual molestation. It seriously is like watching children giggle during anatomy class.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by Misoir

Not that I'm defending the overly protective measures here but..

How do you stand against this on constitutional grounds when the constitution doesn't guarantee you the right to to fly?

OH YES IT DOES. THIS AIRPORT IS INSIDE THE JURISDICITON OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. AS SOON AS YOU LAND HERE YOU ARE TO ABIDE UNITED STATES LAWS.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneEve

The fact that they removed his shirt to begin with is disgusting. He's a little boy, there are how many adults surrounding him watching. Why are they just standing there looking at him? What warranted his shirt being taken off to begin with. Even if the agent didn't grope him, I still find it ridiculous and nauseating. And how do we know what this little boy was feeling inside, just because he was standing still obeying the agent doesn't mean he was not upset or afraid. Will they be removing little girl's shirts as well? Where is the line drawn.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Hey Burdman,

If you write something on your body with a bismuth solution it will show up on the scanners.

Peptol bismol can do the trick.

You could even get snappy:

"If you can read this, you are a sex pervert"

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu

Originally posted by casijones
Are you F'ing kidding me?!
Why in the world do they even need to search kids like that? Like he's gonna have a 9mm in his pants.
This is so incredibly disgusting to me. I'm never flying again, especially with my children.
The TSA and it's employees can go to hell

This video probably gave you more than just 9mm in your pance.

Well this is the thing, why is everybody always looking for something to do with sex molestation these days? Are you all fascinated by it? Do you want to watch a vid of some kid getting gripped down there?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Who are you talking to?

I see you quoted a post, but then you started asking things of 'everyone'. Perhaps you could narrow it down a bit.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Honest to God, when is enough, enough? People need to STOP flying. Give the airlines a clear message! And, why (I wish I could use expletives here) would the Dad allow them to strip search his son at all, let alone strip search him in public view? I'd have flat out refused the search and rather not have flown. At what point does the so called safety measures become worse than the terrorist acts they are supposed to prevent?

Just let one of them try to strip search my granddaughter... I'd be all over them like ugly on an ape!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I think what he was trying to ask is why mostly everyone is correlating a simple touch with sexual molestation.

It's like people don't understand that touching a private area is not always sexual. It seems like, to them, any touching of private areas is sexual. It's childish and immature to think that.

It seems almost like they are sick enough to whisper sexual comments while watching a child breast feeding.
edit on 21-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Exuberant1, what I'm trying to get at and it's following on from the guy I quoted, that nothing sexual of any nature has transpired here, but someone has planted the message and you're all seeing what you want to see.

I've been in to conspiracy for years, if not my whole life and I keep reading how people in these circles are enlightened....... 'woken up'

But I can't help be realise that all it takes is for one person to plant an idea and so many people ride that wagon too. It's dangerous and it also shows that most people are not woken up, they still follow like a moth to flame. People really need to WAKE UP and look at what's really going on in their own POV, not because somebody else tells them that's how it is.

Nothing of the sort has happened in this video that the title dictates. Hardly anyone is seeing that.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Let me make this really clear and easy to understand.
If the TSA did this to my daughter, she is 2 almost 3, I would punch them out and mop the floor with their face!
I WOULD BE, spending a night in jail, I'm sorry, no questions!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

You are OK, with the TSA GROUPING, a small child? Let me ask you this. Do you have a young child, son or daughter? Would you allow this? It looks pretty graphic to me! The boy removed his shirt, you can clearly see that. They stuck their hands down the front of his pants!!! You can see it!

How about YOU, wake up!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Have you got children? Would you let your neighbours do this to your kids too?
second

edit on 21-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize

You are OK, with the TSA GROUPING, a small child? Let me ask you this. Do you have a young child, son or daughter? Would you allow this? It looks pretty graphic to me! The boy removed his shirt, you can clearly see that. They stuck their hands down the front of his pants!!! You can see it!

How about YOU, wake up!!!

As a previous poster said, it should have been done in the parents supervision as this was but in a secluded room or booth.

They didn't stick their hands down his pants at any point, at the 25' mark everyone is pointing to, the agent his handling the kids shirt...... HIS SHIRT.

How can you even think the agent had his hands there when you have no clear view, the shot is obscured by the kid as it is and suddenly a few frames later the shirt magically pops in to the agents hands and slides it back on the kid. He is unruffling the kids shirt. Don't be a idiot

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

I think what he was trying to ask is why mostly everyone is correlating a simple touch with sexual molestation.

It's like people don't understand that touching a private area is not always sexual. It seems like, to them, any touching of private areas is sexual. It's childish and immature to think that.

It seems almost like they are sick enough to whisper sexual comments while watching a child breast feeding.

NO touching of sexual areas of a child, by ANY stranger, except by a medic, in a safe, supervised environment is acceptable. WHY do you find that so hard to grasp?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I didn't see their hand down his pants either, but I object to strip searching a child at all and more so in public. The kid was 45lbs soaking wet... what the hell could he have been hiding that they couldn't have found with a simple pat down? And why pat him down at all? We have a problem with child bombers in this country? Name ONE incident of a child bomber in the US of A............ ever!

As I said, STOP FLYING! Hit them where it hurts. Make their bank accounts a lot lighter and their invasions of privacy will lighten up.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

NO touching of sexual areas of a child, by ANY stranger, except by a medic, in a safe, supervised environment is acceptable. WHY do you find that so hard to grasp?

What we're trying to say is that no touching of sexual areas happened. He was unruffling the kids shirt which is what you are all saying looks like he is touching the kid.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I honestly can't see how you can support this.
They GROUPED A CHILD! How are you OK with this? If this was done with parental supervision? Are you F'n serious?! There is no way, if I was standing there I would just be in swinging range! So, I agree with that statement.

This is a clear violation of our 4th amendment rights. I can also see that you are from the UK, another reason you don't understand this. You guys are used to a Police State. Here in America we have rights! GOD GIVEN rights! They are being violated here!

I see you have resorted to name calling. I won't even get into what I would call you, I am better than that.

Wake up...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join