It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
test are these gps coordinates on teh side

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
If people stop flying and do so for at least a few months, the airlines will change their tune fast. There could be a discussion that either we need different screening methods or we're going out of business. That's the only way to make airline management know they have a problem in my opinion. I do believe air travel will drop as a result of all this screening. Then maybe they'll think about doing pre-screening and security checks like the Israelis do. Do the Israelis do this too? If you have documentation that you have lived here in the US for over 20 years and they do not have any evidence that you traveled to any terrorist nation, you should be pre-screened in my opinion along with your kids. I really think what the TSA is doing is too much. What is the risk? They could blow up the airplane. Could they take it over? I seriously doubt it. Could they get inside the cockpit? I doubt it. Do any other larger gatherings of people take place? yes, just look at any sporting event. Where is the greatest chance for loss of life? Almost any sporting event rather than an airplane. Fortunately they do not do this to attend a sporting event yet people survive anyway.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Says it all really.
How to enjoy your new 'slavery'.

truthjihad.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This is how mass hysteria breaks out.

Furthermore, I watched the video twice. The camera is set at quite a distance away, so you can't even see them all that well. Secondly, there were more than a dozen professional adults around, and lastly, I didn't see anything close to a child being sexually violated.
This is a very serious claim; the man took the child's shirt off, ran his hand down each clothed leg, his fingers around his waistband, and popped his shirt back on his head.
The child did not seem distressed or agitated at all. I'm sure they explained the procedure to him as they went along.
I'm not a big fan of Government or anything, but some things are better left unsaid, until there's actual proof, and not some blurry, unfocused video taken from several yards way.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chett
It gets worse -
MSNBC Reports

I can't manage a quote, reading it the first time made me sick.

This doesn't even resemble the country I remember as a kid, and that was only 20 years ago. This is no longer the home of the brave, land of the free. It's home of the cowards, land of apathy.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
ericsnow!
thanks for the link, i just dumped it on my facebook page! i cant wait to hear what the 'demokrats' on my page say after i also posted the cnn article where obadman endorsed these cancer machines.

its gross, cause they made that kid take off his clothes in front of DOZENS of people.
man, i work out, but i would still not want to strip in front of a crowded terminal.

i used to be a bouncer, right? now, there were some bouncers who had fun and did the job because it was a JOB. then, you had the psychos, who got into it. they did not enjoy meeting hot chicks all night long, no, their motivation for bouncing was so they could push people around, beat people up, and basically be bullies. these guys would literally push someone aside, and then turn around and scream at them and tell them they ran the club.

those tsa goons? they have that EXACT same face. they think they are so high and mighty. they enjoy the percieved power the izreali chertoff gave them.

if this video gets out, and that will be almost impossible, considering the media is owned by the globalists, well, if it does get out, and people see this, it might put an end to their plans.

BUT the problem is, all they need is a f@lse fl@g to REALLY 'convince' the people they 'need' those machines.

i have been posting all last week warnings about a f@lse fl@g, and someone has been deleting my facebook posts. which now has me worried more than ever, especially considering that everyone i talked to says they do not want those machines OR the strip searches.

if no one wants it, they will 'make' them want it. that is the scary thing.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneEve

let me guess..you work for TSA???

Let me know when a young child becomes a threat to national security...wand him down with a metal detector...or even pat him down professionally..just like REAL police are trained to do...other than that have fun getting you jollys off...and btw..I search people everyday...and I wouldn't dream of pulling some Bravo Sierra like this...disgusting..anyone that wants to defend this needs to be physiologically screened...

please...what a joke...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

oh...btw..he just took HIS shirt off? Same situation with a little girl??? hmmmm???

....sick

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
What I don't get is, they are doing this for our "safety", technically Cops should pull everyone over doing 1mph over the speed limit and strip search them. Terrorists using car bombs has proven pretty effective in Iraq & Afghanistan.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneEve

This is a very serious claim; the man took the child's shirt off, ran his hand down each clothed leg, his fingers around his waistband, and popped his shirt back on his head.

If a strange man in a park did that to a little boy, would he be arrested and charged?

Most definitely yes.

Simply because someone is a government agent doesnt make it ok, right, or legal.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
If a strange man in a park did that to a little boy, would he be arrested and charged?

Most definitely yes.

Yep he would be classed as a sex offender.

Shows you how soft in the mind americans have become.
edit on 11/21/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

You are absolutely right. Airlines are just a glamorous target. Those terrorists could do more damage at sporting events, on buses and trains (where people do carry large suitcases and there is no check). I wonder what would happen if a bomb went off on a crowded train. Will all future trains be filled with TSA-like employees groping us ?

By the way , already airline bosses have raised the issue that the industry is being hit hard by too much security. I cannot remember exactly which airline but I can look for the recent news item. They are asking for a relaxation in security.

In my opinion big businesses will probably be the ones to fight back, starting from the airline industry.

I have noted some disturbing comments by people who said there was nothing untoward being done to the child. In my opinion there was no reason to remove the child's top in public. This in itself is humiliating.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

If hysteria breaks out that's good. At least something will be done about it. You must work for TSA otherwise you would not defend them and refer top them as 'profesionals'.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I am not so sure he touched the boys testicles. I did not actually see that, but it is certainly possible. Clearly the TSA guys hand is in front of the child, but there is nothing that shows he actually touched this child's no no place. Aside from that... why would there ever be a reason to take a child's shirt off in a public place? That makes no sense to me at all. I can not fathom a reason why any stranger would have a need to disrobe a child in order for that child to get on a plane. If I were a taxi driver, and I disrobed children before allowing them in my taxicab, I would be arrested and anyone who witnessed it would be outraged. Yet here you can hear the people grumble but no one moves, attempts to stop them or even walks away is disgust. Had it been me, I would have cashed my ticket in on the spot and found another way to travel, and I would have been very vocal about it on my way out.

The conditioning of Americans is working very well. We might bitch and moan, but we won't actually do anything more than that.

edit on 21-11-2010 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
where is the video?

reply to post by ericsnow

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hey paedophiles!

Unemployed? Need cash? The TSA has a dream job for ya!

All the groping of young boys & girls you could ever want and NONE of the legal consequences!

This video gave me chills. Blaaach!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
All i can say is i am sorry for anyone that has to go through this kind of #
And it is so obvious what is going to happen to you its kind of like boiling a frog
they have the temperature just right

Boiling frog From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia A submerged frog The boiling frog story is a widespread anecdote describing a frog slowly being boiled alive. The premise is that if a frog is placed in boiling water, it will jump out, but if it is placed in cold water that is slowly heated, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death. The story is often used as a metaphor for the inability of people to react to significant changes that occur gradually.[1] According to contemporary biologists the premise of the story is not literally true; an actual frog submerged and gradually heated will jump out.[2][3] However, a variety of 19th century research experiments suggested that the underlying premise is true, provided the heating is gradual enough.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

What, the "FEMA Camps" that have proof by the means of pictures that typically show nothing but a vacant lot with a few trailers, and some cattle cars? Sorry, FEMA Camps don't exist, if they did, there'd be proof.

However, the behavior by the TSA here is DISGUSTING. It seems to me that the TSA agents really do get their rocks off on power. Usually these agents are the ones who were the bullied in high school and now feel the need to strike back on innocent Americans by abusing the power they are given.

It seems that every law enforcement agency has forgotten who they work for - us. They treat ordinary Americans as criminals, patting them down in ways only typically found in prisons before this. It's a shame what this country has become, based on "Security".

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
i get that you guys are angry, but you should blame the terrorists, the extremist,that now decided to smuggle bombs in germany,on the fest even.
and the officers are just doing their job, you think they like touching boys or old people?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
FEMA Camps don't exist, if they did, there'd be proof.

Arrogance keeps secrets, not people. You just showed that here.

Personally i think they do exist, and america has lots more toys if they ever need them. Every gov has plans in place for anything happening, so why not yours?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join