It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

If you hit one of them for fondle/molesting/searching you or your family and I'm on your jury, I'll vote not-guilty.

*And I know I'm not the only one who would do that.

There was a DA on the radio that said most juries in his area would also not convict. It would be a crime of passion anyways.

But seriously though, don't fly.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
While I think that you're overreacting a tad there OP, I find myself wondering why only the kid was subjected to the search. It seems that the father (?) was not searched. I don't think the search was in any way molesting in nature and I would argue that those who see it that way, need to reexamine their own minds a little. I got the distinct impression that the TSA dude did a professional job and got it over with as quickly as possible.

Fact is - terrorists, drug traffickers, et al would not and do not hesitate to use children to do their dirty work for them and if body searches are to be conducted, I would imagine it would be better for a female TSA'er to search children ... and no, I'm not referring to the jumbo-sized one in this clip. Speaking of which, if given a choice, I wonder how many women would choose rather to be searched by the guy who searched the boy over being searched by the really-intelligent-looking-jumbo-chick who looks like she would glean more pleasure out of searching a woman than most men would. She kinda had a lewd grin on her face towards the end.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Yeah, it's been young Caucasian boys that have been carrying shoe bombs and box cutters on commercial flights and blowing up planes. Now that PC has blocked our ability to learn from history we are doomed. Maybe enough people will continue the groundswell started by the TEA party patriots to turn this thing around but it will take time and patients. This is way beyond the last straw, I don't care if all they did was question him extra it's a roose to show that we are not profiling, (as we should be)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
stop lying u can not see that he does that. What u do is wrong and u can be held responsible for that as one can identify this man. Thats calumny!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
you ungrateful serfs.

tptb put these out in airports early so that when you get sent to the fema camps it wont be so much of a shock.

you'll be use to getting "processed". and seeing others get "processed"

you should be thanking them.

Oh for Christ's sake give it up with the f'ing FEMA camps already!

This has been debunked so many times.

Back on topic...

This is a perfect example of a psychological state of mind that was proven in the 1970's.
When a position of authority and complete control with little oversight exists the human mind becomes totalitarian and even sadistic.

You can put the nicest people in such a situation and their brain flips a switch. This was seen in Nazi Germany to an extreme degree, and it was seen in Abu Ghraib, and it's often seen in prison environments around the world where the leadership and monitoring of standards are poor.

This video displays the start of a dangerous cycle that has to be stopped now. If this isn't publicly exposed nationally, people in these positions will still have no one to answer to and it will get worse. You clearly do not have the system in place to monitor standards in this adequately, otherwise those engaging in this activity would fear a disciplinary. You now need to become the responsible managers/oversight and expose this to make it clear to these people that THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

The right of free travel my friend! You don't even need a damn driver's license to drive unless you are a working vehicle. My rights are not given to me by anyone on earth. Talk to the man upstairs about that one. This country is no longer free. And NO I don't want to give up liberty for security, and NO I did NOT vote for this #! The gov is for the people BY the people you idiots wake up. They do NOT tell us what to do. We TELL THEM! NOT by democracy either, this is a REPUBLIC (if we can keep it) ! NOT A MOB RULE !

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by nenothtu

If you hit one of them for fondle/molesting/searching you or your family and I'm on your jury, I'll vote not-guilty.

*And I know I'm not the only one who would do that.

There was a DA on the radio that said most juries in his area would also not convict. It would be a crime of passion anyways.

But seriously though, don't fly.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

Yup, that's my solution for the time being, until and unless sanity rules again. In all honesty, though, my kids are all big enough to whoop TSA by themselves anyhow. Oddly enough, I believe they would, too.

They're grouchy like that when strangers start snatching at their stuff... Must have something to do with the way they were raised - which was to get along with everybody that wants to, but not to take any crap off of anyone who doesn't.

And NEVER let anyone browbeat them.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Debunked huh? OK Glenn Beck, you just get on that cattle car then, you go ahead and turn those guns in. I would rather believe in them and know where they are then to not know. Too many coincidences and "family camps". Have a good one Mr. Beck

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
We could make flying easier and more interesting if we would just fly NAKED!

No, seriously. It is time for someone to present a real solution.

I would advocate the airlines have each passenger to go into large rooms, separated by sex, with private stalls. Disrobe, except underware, and put on a disposible paper suit (coveralls) for the flight. Nothing could be carried onto the plane save for a paper bag they give you for your clothes. While in the changing room, inspectors, of the same sex, would be keeping track of those inside. They would not have to watch each move everyone made; someone trying to hide contriband could be easily detected.

At the end of the flight, passengers would repeat the changing of clothes and be on their way.

This may not be the best solution, but we have to find something better than what we now have.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Geez. That is bad.

A few things to note. I doubt the airport attendant wanted to feel that child's crotch. He is just doing his job. I do not agree with it but there is no need for a number of the comments about breaking his nose and killing him. We all need jobs in these times and whilst this man is making bad choices in his career to work where he does we do not know his situation.

Next ... yes it is bad that they are groping a child. Why on earth does he have to take his t-shirt off in public like that!!! So humiliating!!!

However, if we let the kids past then the "terrorists" will cotton on to this and start strapping bombs to the kids, search the father then blow the kid up.

Speculating of course.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
...oh my lord.....you folks sure do run right off the deep end don't you.

Having viewed that video several times now all I can say is that I can't say exactly what is going on there.

Some of you folks need to relax just a bit and realize that you don't know enough about this to even begin to make a rational decision about it....however....you have over a 47 second video clip. Bravo!!! Talk about conditioning.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
24 second mark I see a hand on his lower back, not gropping his testicals as was claimed

As usual I think the OP is looking to find something to use as a bandwagon... sorry but im not offended, I would be offended if that kid pulled out his 9mm lol

BTW is sad how many parents teach their kids terrible morrals in order to benifit themselves, for instance, I work retail and on many occasions have seen parnets getting young children to steal something because they think they will get away with it or won't face prosecution if caught. Kids need to be searched to, you don't know what someone else might have forced him to do. this is all for personal safety, if youd rather be shot or stabbed on a plane than be searched that your choice.

Lets all remember how safe ground travel can be... do you prefer the long hours of a bus over a plane. Again I remember just a mere couple years ago on a greyhound here in Canada. FOR NO REASON a man pulled a machete out of his pant leg and proceded to cut off a sleeping mans head then he held it up in front of all the other passangers and bit off a piece of skin.
.... I would have much prefered to have seen him "gropped and search" by the driver than what actaully happened.

GummB

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
you didn't see the guy running his hands all over the boys crotch?
it aint pretty
o:24
edit on 20-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

I watched it s a few times at that time mark.

The boy was facing away from the camera.

It requires some perverse imagination to reach the conclusion that the officer is "groping a young boys testicles".

There is no evidence in this footage showing what the thread title claims.
edit on 22-11-2010 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

couldn't agree more... like i said

i think the op found something they were hopping everyone would be offended by and there for get them lots of stars and flags... lame attempt

--- and why where they filming this? is that even allowed at the security scanners?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just wanted to tell what happened to my grown son this past Saturday. He is 23 years old, works for a landfill company, and flys at least once every other month. He was flying from California, to Ohio. He like many young people his age has piercings, one being in his genitals. Why? I have no idea..I personally think he and others who have this done are either really brave or really nuts..
He had to go thru the metal detector, which went off due to the piercing. They asked him if he had metal implants etc, and he told them no "I have a genital piercing" He was then removed from the area, taken to a room where two men pulled down his pants and looked at his penis.
They then commented on it out by the metal detector line, to two female employees, where they all had a good laugh.. My suggestion to my son..."Take the piercing out before you fly"...ô¿ô
As for young children being strip searched...It's getting out of hand...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Simplest and most direct answer: you target the sort of people who have a track record of blowing things up.

Irish Catholics?
Anti-abortion Christian fanatics?
Muslim extremists?

Who are we talking about and for a simple and direct answer, how do you identify people that are prone to blow things up. What I am asking is.

WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE?

For example, when I was guarding a bank, I didn't pay nearly as much attention to the guy in a 3 piece suit carrying a deposit bag as I did the guy in a hoodie and sunglasses, who kept his hands in his pockets and seemed to be trying to look everywhere at once.

So you are going to profile potential terrorists by looking for hoods and sunglasses or is bank robbery completely irelevant to the question?

As a matter of fact, whenever someone came in to any place I was working, bank or whatever, and immediately focused on my uniform, I paid a lot more attention to that individual. I went on the theory that if someone wanted to know where I was, it would be good for me to know where they were. You can learn a lot about someone's intentions by watching them. That doesn't mean you pounce on them, it means you pay closer attention to see if they really NEED to be pounced upon.

In all those years, that theory NEVER let me down. Not once.

All of that and you have still not answered my question.

What do they look like?

I get that if you are trying to stop terror, you target terrorists. That is not an answer. Can you please explain to me how you decide who looks like someone that should be targeted and who does not. I am assuming profiling must be at least close to full proof so all you need to do is give me the profile. Please.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Cassandra5Finish because: Please

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by destination now

War zone??? There are no zones in war.

Major fail on your part.

I am done talking with people who don't live in reality. Enjoy your psychosis.
Really you're finally done? I have yet to read on and see if this is true or not. As to your comment that we complain when the government fakes to protect us, you fail to acknowledge the real complaint: We complain because there is evidence that they consistently ignore vital security information gleaned through more normal and reasonable channels then when the s hits the fan they say "Look, sheep, we need more power, we need more invasive access to your rights and your privacy and dignity."

Look at how much power the government has taken for itself since 9-11, yet time and time again the real heroes who stopped a terrorist in their tracks were ordinary citizens, not some goons with rubber gloves and a scanner.

Now I do not have a mindless rage against all employees of the TSA. I flew with my husband and a four year old from Dulles Airport in VA to Logan in Boston about a year and half ago and the TSA agents we encountered were professional, respectful and even friendly and clearly a few were parents themselves and tried to reassure and entertain my preschooler as we moved through the various checkpoints. I've of course read the outrages committed by some TSA agents and conclude that as in any other profession, there are good employees and there are despicable goons. So I'll vent my anger where it belongs, on a government that is out of control with corrupt bureaucrats who use their power that they are supposed to wield on behalf of the people who elect them to bolster their investments and corporate ties.

After checking links and reading up on info provided by other ATS members on this issue I can't help but conclude that these new intrusive and unconstitutional pat downs and strip searches on five year olds have little, if anything to do with keeping the skies safe and more to do with making us so appalled that we practically beg to go through the high priced scanners that are making some rich and powerful people even more rich and powerful.

The fact that our president supports measures that clearly are violations of our Constitutional rights and are a violation of the spirit of liberty that this country was founded upon tell me he is not fit or worthy to preside over this country. However I know in my heart if I'd voted for McCain instead, we'd still be facing this. The evil people who enact these horrors in our name keeping popping up in positions of power and influence no matter whom we vote for, because they are wondrously appointed after the voting is done and not duly elected themselves.

GiftofProphecy, I have to ask you, why do you keep referring to everyone who posts on these topics as "you people" as if you are separate and distinct. Are you not one of "we the people" also? When they do start coming at us with rubber gloves just to use the library or shop at the grocery, aren't you going to have to drop your trousers like the rest of us unwashed masses of potential terrorists? Oh wait, shopping at the grocers is a choice...we can all just sit and home and starve. I think I'm beginning to understand what the mark of the beast may really turn out to be. Hmmm.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

I think your idea would be acted upon if a member of Homeland Security can wrangle his or her way into owning shares of the company that makes the paper travel clothes.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
I know it has been stated before but it appears not enough people know the actual backstory to this.

The TSA did not 'strip' search this young man. The agent attempted to do a routine pat down of the boy. The boy would not cooperate, even the father attempted to calm the kid down and to help him stay still. When the father finally lost his patience, the father took the kid's shirt off and handed it to the agent. Once again, the TSA agent did not take the shirt off, nor did he ask for it to happen that way.

thanks for the backstory. It doesn't change the way I feel. It just goes to show that the child, who hasn't been fully conditioned as a sheeple yet, instinctively knows right from wrong. And it is just plain wrong to insist a child be docile about being patted down by a stranger. For those who may be comparing these pat downs to a visit to the doctor, the doctor is not some random stranger never to be seen again. I dont kniw how it goes for the rest of you, but at pediatric visits, as a parent I'm there to ensure the exams are respectful, disgnified and appropriate. I don't have to worry about being arrested, detained or tased if I voice any objections.

That boy's father on the other hand, is an example of successful conditioning to be a sheep and a lousy example of parenthood if he is the one robbing his son of dignity just because he is impatient and frustrated and possibly afraid of the repercussions of not going through security smoothly like a docile sheep.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassandra5Finish

Well aren't the no fly lists and all the other lists compiled by the intelligence agencies a fair start? Considering how much information the agencies have access to through all of the other routine invasions of privacy or voluntary surrendering of data we provide, one would think that by now the TSA has a good idea of who to be looking out and pulling aside for enhanced exams. I would hope that would not be five year old children or ninety year old granmas from families that are legal citizens or resident aliens with no criminal history.

Don't forget the so called underwear bomber had his own father calling everyone he could think of to warn them about his son. Hello...why was that guy not pulled aside for a security check?

As the Washington Post pointed out in a lengthy series of investigations, our domestic surveillance apparatus has grown enormous in size, scope and budget in post 9-11 days. One wou,d think with that level of investment, the Feds would know who is naughty and who is nice by now, especially when they try to board a plane with a bomb in their underwear. It doesn't take pulling prosthesis off of cancer patients or rupturing ostomy bags of people who travel with a note from their doctor to sift the terrorists from the regular folks.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join