It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Wellcome to Nazi America, now I will say what is stupid, What's stupid is the people that don't realise that what ever 911 was, it was ment to strip Americans of all their rights and give to controll to a Socilist Nazi Governtment.

The hell with all these 911 debunkers, bend over America your getting it in the asscets.
edit on 21-11-2010 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I disagree...this is not a threat worthy of this level of invasive search. As Americans our Constitution protects us from being considered guilty without warrant.

Your stories you included in your post are not even relevant to transportation security. This is not Afghanistan.
You mentioned a drug story... The mom who hid drugs in baby bed. So what. I do not care if other people have drugs stashed between their legs. That is is not even a transportation security issue. That is a law enforcement issue.

I would rather be the victim of terrorists than to lose my God given dignity and honor and Constitutional rights.

Shame on all the sheeple who have let it come to this.

We Have Nothing to Fear but Fear Itself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fear destroys.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You are thinking dead-wrong.

You think this boy is suspicious?

Fine by me, but go and apply preemptive measurements then. Locate areas where you think there are work to be done. Involve yourself in their doings and make good. Stop those suspicious terrorists before they turn suspicious.

Isn't this what civilized people do?

So I have a tip for you;

Why not involve yourself in the clothing industry? I think you would have the most impact there.

Maybe fashion is another way for you. I can imagine the head lines in magazines "Suspicious or not, what do you think!? -- All about it by so and so."

Look if you expect sane people to listen to this, you are in for a surprise.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Knowing how the sheep will undoughtably obey for its reward this clown would get fired if he didnt search the boy to their set guidlines and also it looks pretty lame, sorry but there is alot more shocking events happening all over.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
If a strange man in a park did that to a little boy, would he be arrested and charged?

Most definitely yes.

Yep he would be classed as a sex offender.

Shows you how soft in the mind americans have become.
edit on 11/21/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

.....................except if a Catholic priest did that. He would just be shuffled to another parish for years until the statute of limitations expired, then the Vatican would ignore the problem and blame the victim. Oh wait, this already happens. The only difference between a TSA worker and a priest is the TSA workers didn't attend a seminary and study Latin for two years.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Guess what video is the top story on Drudge now with the title "HANDS ON BOY"

I get the feeling Big Sis and what's his name.. her TSA boy they cart out ..are gonna have to spend Thanksgiving thinking up some new spin.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
There's nothing wrong with the way the search was performed, what's wrong is the actual search, He's a kid all they should of done was put him through a metal detector, I smell power hungry folks here...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Like a poster on another thread said, in respect of the children being used by the Taliban, the situation in an active war zone is totally different to that in a US airport, and this is why profiling really is the way forward. The vast majority of travellers at a US airport would never use their children for such nefarious purposes, profiling gives you the opportunity to single out the one or two (from many millions) who might

Yes, in respect of your other links, there are a very small minority of evil people who will use their children for their own ends...very sad but yes, it happens, so yet again we have an answer, profiling...for example if a person has been convicted of drugs offences and the police see them walking along with their baby in a pram, by all means, check the pram and the baby's clothes for hidden drugs, protecting both society and the innocent child from harm from this evil individual. Yet again though, the vast majority of parents don't hide drugs around their children's persons, nor do they use their children as weapons, so to make the assumption than everyone can be accused of such behaviour is really counter productive because you obviously cannot check absolutely everyone all of the time and as such when your busy searching 9,999 people for drugs/explosives who's to say the 1 person with evil intent won't escape through that net?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
i find it odd that certain government entities insist on preventing harm, while others insist on waiting until harm is done.

if only the FDA took this intense of an approach to "pre-emptively deterring harmful incidents". (GMO, BPA, rBGH)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
No where did I see TSA groping the lil boy. Where was the parenting asking that their kid receive a private screening? This thread is like an Enquirer story, sensational headline without basis....You all just need something to vent your anger on, i understand. However, do you think moaning and groaning on ATS, is going to solve anything? Take some action if you don't like what is going on, but for crying out loud quit the complaining.

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." - Thomas Jefferson

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Pedophiles belong in jail.

IMO, the police should arrest that sex predator and make an example out of him.

*There was a DA on the radio saying that there isn't a jury in his area that would convict someone for socking one of these perverts. It would be a crime of passion at worst.

I know if I end up on such a jury, I'll be voting not guilty for the puncher.

Sounds like the attorney on the alex jones show the other day actually..... When a REAL bomber gets on a plane and it could of been prevented by a grope search or a body scan then you people will be crying why didnt the gobernment do their job why were more innocent people killed... The terrorist want you to let your guard down.... Make sure that your guard is down THATS when they strike when you least expect it.... They don't even have to do plane jobs anymore.... All they have to do is storm a big hotel and start euthanizing people..... Terror doesn't have to be a plane.... Trust me on this guys the terrorist *them idiots in a cave* ARE ALOT SMARTER THEN YOU THINK!! You are the idiot if you think *these guys in a cave* dont have millions of dollars from heroin themself millions of dollars to pay people millions of dollars to buy guns millions of dollars to run propaganda even if your a dumb millionare you can buy someone who knows what they are doing....

The thing is when another terrorist strike happens and it's NOT on a plane then what? Do you think the terrosit are just going to quit????? Do you think they are going down without a fight your wrong.... This is just the beggining the government was blamed for letting or having 9/11 happen it was there fault for this happening so to them now if they don't do what they can then they will be blamed when another terrorist attack happens.... Next time it might not even be on a plane... The TSA people have kids wifes husbands children they are people just like us... They have to feed their family or themself too... So your boss tells you something you don't like to do you don't do it well there goes your life nice one guys... It's not the TSA's fault hitting them for doing their job is like hitting a women who has no choice but to do what she is told or be punished herself....

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by canadacatfoodforcrocs

Curios do you have kids?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
You are the same people who ridicule the government for not protecting you, and when they increase security for protection you complain about it. You are a lost cause. Hopeless.

You people are in for a big reality check. You think you aren't sheeple because you oppose security, and want to fight the government.
You conspiracy theorists are going to be the first to get locked up because you are going to fight a make believe war that is all in your head. They make you want to revolt over stupid little things, and then lock you up when you do.

You are so dang predictable it is pathetic.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

War zone??? There are no zones in war.

Major fail on your part.

I am done talking with people who don't live in reality. Enjoy your psychosis.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

That is something I didn't think of and is a great point. Do you think that if you asked them to put on a fresh pair of gloves they would become invective and get payback by being slower and more aggressive in their duties?

Is there anyone on this thread that has asked of screeners to do this?

Peace........yako55h

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
i am really curious as to what the actual reasoning the TSA had when they told this kids parents that
they needed to search him. absolutely ridiculous, didn't even bring the kid into a private booth or anything. they did it all right there

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

Sounds like the attorney on the alex jones show the other day actually..... When a REAL bomber gets on a plane and it could of been prevented by a grope search or a body scan then you people will be crying why didnt the gobernment do their job why were more innocent people killed... The terrorist want you to let your guard down.... Make sure that your guard is down THATS when they strike when you least expect it.... They don't even have to do plane jobs anymore.... All they have to do is storm a big hotel and start euthanizing people..... Terror doesn't have to be a plane.... Trust me on this guys the terrorist *them idiots in a cave* ARE ALOT SMARTER THEN YOU THINK!! ...

That is why this policy is just silly. As you say, they are not dumb. Why pick a plane? Even before this airports had the tightest security of anything.

The people aren't at all happy about these kind of procedures for getting on a plane. Think they'd stand for them for a concert? A ball game? A trip to the mall? Grocery shopping? Before getting in their car and going on the free way at rush hour?

That as why this makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Alright. I dont agree with much of what TSA is pushing .
But.. this is the third video someone has posted saying TSA is groping or way over stepping
their bounds.
I dont see anything in this clip that clearly shows the TSA grabbing or touching anything private.
nor did I see anything in the last two. what is up with you people..

I had to wait 10 minutes before I could respond to your post, otherwise it would not be fit to print.

I'm assuming that you just did not get a good look at the video, go back, and pay attention,

1. they have removed the boys shirt and t-shirt in a public forum.

2. the TSA employee kneels down in front of the boy, and at this point, WATCH, you can see the waist of his pants come down, and you can see that the tsa employees hand appears to touch the boy.

3. the tsa (male) employee walks away!! he does not attempt to even calm the obviously traumitized little boy.

now, i 'm willing to bet that you do not have children, because if you did, you could not possibly post what you did. so, for you to truly understand this, suppose your little cousin, or nephew was in a park, or at the mall, or in school, and you witnessed this, would you think it's OK?????

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE IT TOOK PLACE, WHO DID IT, OR WHY!!! it was criminal behavior, and because your government says they only do it to keep you safe, YOU would believe, and accept that????

Perhaps you should READ the 4th amendment, that would be the one regarding unreasonable search and seizure.

link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

The kid's shirt is taken off, he is patted down. His shirt is put back on.

no one, a kid especially, should have their shirt removed in any way shape or form in public at a !%* AIRPORT ..

What the hell is wrong with you? I seriously want to know, what the effing hell is wrong with you??

The only thing i see wrong, is that it was not done in a private area, like a booth or something.

So young boys and girls should be carted off to private booths and strip searched? I ask again, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

hahaha
i wish someone could tell that to obamas face, see what hes got to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join