It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collen Thomas is mentally unstable.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
shes not insane...she learnd how to make money...

Here is her on the money issue...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Naturally, she is self-defeating, the more she talks....only needed to see the first 14 minutes to figure that out....

Before you say that, we should check her bank account
But seriously, she should team up with Nassim Haramein
the two would get rich. I hear he has that special appeal that the ladies and not heterosexual males drool over.

You know... the guy who got kicked out of Physics because he believes everything has a black hole in it?

edit on 21-11-2010 by zorgon because: Mooooo

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Update on Invasion of American cities by UN Forces and attempts to blow nuclear bombs here

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Yeah I'd say she's a few cans short of a six pack and needs to be locked up and dosed. She makes us all look reeeeeaaaalll bad.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Well, one thing to her defense (and it is a big one) is the fact
that she is rocking back and forth while she is talking. It looks
like she is doing that subconsciously which means that if it
is not spiritual then it does point to something psychological
whether it is trauma, mind control or both. That is a tell tale
sign that this Woman has been through some kind of
psychological hardship and it is her way of dealing with it.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Mr. D because: grammer

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by johnthejedi24

The serious people who are in the Ufology sector don't even know her let alone care what she says. So if you meant she's making us, as in UFO researchers, investigators and enthusiasts look bad, don't worry about it.

I'm more concerned how she's making the Human race look bad!

Thanks for sharing......

edit on 21-11-2010 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Update on Invasion of American cities by UN Forces and attempts to blow nuclear bombs here

This is just Beyond entertainment.

Really, which part from which movie is this from? I like to rent it.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Colleen Thomas is on the loose. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife!

Sorry, i couldn't resist.

But seriously, she's insane.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
Well, one thing to her defense (and it is a big one) is the fact
that she is rocking back and forth while she is talking. It looks
like she is doing that subconsciously which means that if it
is not spiritual then it does point to something psychological
whether it is trauma, mind control or both. That is a tell tale
sign that this Woman has been through some kind of
psychological hardship and it is her way of dealing with it.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Mr. D because: grammer

I think she really could be a mind control victim, ala MKUltra. Sure, it could be she is simply selling the New Age, mixed with her own sexy presentation, but the fact that she has no problem with her nude photos out there, (to snare the lecherous old rich men, supposedly), it could indicate she has a very interesting personal history.

She looks very much like what you might expect from a washed-up stripper, who teamed up with some scheister, who figured they could make some serious money together. No doubt he was holding the camera. However, if she showed us her butterfly tattoos, I might lean back to the MK Ultra idea...

Yeah, and she might be crazy too I guess...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Someone earlier pointed out the fact that she rocks back and forth while speaking. I am not sure what that indicates medically, emotionally or psychologically but for some reason Rainman comes to mind.

And who would publicly admit, over and over again that people (namely her family) think she's crazy besides someone fitting the description of a sociopath?

I don't know whether to feel sorry for her or scared for us

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What really bothers me about this whole thing is that I have seen media clips. It is totally irresponsible of the media to interview this obviously delusional woman.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I don't know whether to feel sorry for her or scared for us

Rocking back and forth to focus attention on certain assets?

While we are distracted by that TSA is putting in x-ray scanners that will fry your gonads everytime you fly...

I wonder what Colleen would say about that?

edit on 21-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
"Collen Thomas is mentally unstable." ..so? its easy to figure out, you mean not?
That's not funny, its a Women with serious mental issues. I think its a drama for her whole Family to keep Colleen away from a Web Cam!.

edit on 21-11-2010 by SwissGurl because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2010 by SwissGurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
shes not insane...she learnd how to make money...

But she's basically taken all the new-age propaganda (and headline news) and spun it into her own.

That is EXACTLY what she has done
Because the very moment that she tries to go any deeper on any of the various conspiracy theory headlines, she gets lost and can't....thus begins to string/associate each headline together to form the "truth". This is CLEARLY a woman (whose very sanity is extremely questionable on so many levels) who became "awakened" within the last 6 months possibly (as it shows in her not getting "it" right once she moves past the headlines and attempts to explain the actual story behind the headlines).

IMHO this person is either;

A - Truly has awakened like so many of us have and is eagerly trying to make sense of it all to quickly in order to eliminate or reduce the amount of cognitive dissonance that she has experienced as a result.

B - She is completely off her rocker possibly as a result of her Daddy Moneybucks leaving her (i.e. nervous breakdown).

C - She knows EXACTLY what she is doing in an effort to try and maintain her unsustainable California mortgage payments/lifestyle now that the money is gone (the ex-husband). And trust me...my wife and I are FROM San Diego, CA and the amount of people that live above and beyond their means there is staggering.

D - She is a disinfo agent/puppet in order to bring FURTHER discredit upon anyone that subscribes to the TRUE belief of what TPTB/Governments are/have been perpetrating against us for centuries. I mean think about it...go back to when you became aware/unplugged for the first time and began to seek out further truths. Imagine that the very next thing you discovered is this Colleen Thomas chick...and tell me....WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE THEN THOUGHT ABOUT THESE SO CALLED TPTB? And how would you have reacted to any future examples of someone (like many of us) trying to shed light on the many diabolical issues that we face today and open your eyes as to the real reality?

Man you would have been like....yea whatever this dude is CRAZY just like that Colleen whackjob!! And might have NEVER AGAIN tried to open your mind to the true realities :-/ Yea...I subscribe to option D more so than the other 3 possibilities that I presented as being the main reason as to her existence. I believe that she has a job to do and is going about it full steam. This woman is dangerous on more levels than one.

ALSO I would like to point out that in her first video where she mentions that "there is much analysis going on that points to the contrail off of CA was the work of a Chinese missile launch because....blah blah blah"

Well from what I understand the FIRST AND ONLY time I had heard of that as being a possible scenario was on ATS when Boondock-Saint made that post about HIS theory on the Chinese launching that missile!! If I am right....well....COLLEEN WOULD YOU LIKE TO COMMENT ABOUT THE MANY ALLEGATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE AGAINST YOU SO FAR IN THIS THREAD?

Because COLLEEN YOU ARE ON HERE AND NOW WE KNOW IT ;-)

Thank you and have a nice day ;-)

NT

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Looks to me like she's displaying a lot of the positive symptoms of Schizophrenia (negative symptoms being low/poor motivation). She's delusional and paranoid, and I think she's probably having auditory and possibly visual hallucinations. A lot of people with schizophrenia also believe that people in their lives (eg work colleagues & wives) have been replaced by something inhuman that still looks like them. Absolutely classic case of untreated schizophrenia.

I think she's going to get worse and worse unless she gets treatment, the more modern drugs could work really well for her.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Shes definatly a few sandwiches short of a picnic, ive seen a couple of her vids and thought wtf!

Agree with you definatly looks a bit Schizophrenia, she has alot of anxiety all the time.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

While we are distracted by that TSA is putting in x-ray scanners that will fry your gonads everytime you fly...

I wonder what Colleen would say about that?

edit on 21-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

It's likely she'll attempt to charge the TSA a hefty price-tag for having 'museum-quality' photos of her.
Oh will the opportunities ever cease?
edit on 21-11-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
Because COLLEEN YOU ARE ON HERE AND NOW WE KNOW IT ;-)

Wouldn't be the first time ATS was milked for source material

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

To a certain extent, I agree with you with:

A - Truly has awakened like so many of us have and is eagerly trying to make sense of it all to quickly in order to eliminate or reduce the amount of cognitive dissonance that she has experienced as a result.

but because she's selling naked photos of herself (as if that weren't bad enough) AND bad-mouthing her family and giving out their addresses, this to me doesn't scream out 'an awaken person'.

I think she might've had an epiphany recently and realized so many conspiracies are inner-woven and related but a newly awaken person (or even a seasoned one) usually doesn't act as if they've cracked the case and has this urge to enlightened the world to 'the facts' (i.e. Reptilians, Draconians) AND.....charging them.

Be very leery of those who claim to 'know' with the degree of conviction this woman seems to possess.

By the by, I don't believe Boon spear-headed the China-missile rumor. I'm pretty sure that was circulating on the Internet way before his thread was created. Not sure but, pretty sure though.

Good post Newbomb! (with a name like yours, I can see you making every single 'good ole boys' list' out there.
)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Newbomb Turk

To a certain extent, I agree with you with:

but because she's selling naked photos of herself (as if that weren't bad enough) AND bad-mouthing her family and giving out their addresses, this to me doesn't scream out 'an awaken person'.

I think she might've had an epiphany recently and realized so many conspiracies are inner-woven and related but a newly awaken person (or even a seasoned one) usually doesn't act as if they've cracked the case and has this urge to enlightened the world to 'the facts' (i.e. Reptilians, Draconians) AND.....charging them.

Be very leery of those who claim to 'know' with the degree of conviction this woman seems to possess.

By the by, I don't believe Boon spear-headed the China-missile rumor. I'm pretty sure that was circulating on the Internet way before his thread was created. Not sure but, pretty sure though.

Good post Newbomb! (with a name like yours, I can see you making every single 'good ole boys' list' out there.
)

Totally agree with you. Guess the complete definition that I was going for escaped me at the moment. Thanks for elaborating/expanding as you are totally correct. It is very unusual for a newly "awakened" person to then just choose to jump off the deep end in much the same way that she has. That really then leads me to believe even more so that she is operating from an agenda (one that is perhaps more sinister than the "showing my boobs to rake in even more cashola" one lol). Good insight my friend thanks

Yup Newbomb has been my screen name for as long as I have been on the internet
Add that to the fact that I AM just simply a good 'ole boy that grew up in the grasslands of Ohio....I would say that you are not that far off on your assertion

NT

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join