It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collen Thomas is mentally unstable.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I should file this in the UFO..?....General Conspiracy....?....New World Order....?....Disaster...?...or Health and (un)Wellness category but all I know is, this woman is disturbed.

I really wasn't sure what to make of her although I always questioned her motives but now, motives-shomotives, this woman is demented.

It's one thing thinking and portraying yourself as a contactee. I don't begrudge that because who am I to dispute it but when you become a quasi internet celeb, with a following, you ought not use that venue to cast dispersions on your family members who aren't there to defend themselves.

This woman is certifiably crazy. That's just my opinion but I have a feeling, after watching this, many will agree.

edit on 20-11-2010 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
uhhh...what was she talking about????

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You are a keen observer of the obvious.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

YYYYYAAAHHHH

I say she is a few fries short of a happy meal....but good entertainment!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The saddest part is that some people will believe every word that she's saying.

btw, Not being a UFO buff anymore like I was once in my early teens. I've never seen this woman before and have no idea who she is. But I have to say this.

"She is freaking HAWT!"

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I believe this woman is missing about 4 cans from her
6 pack. Some folks have just way too much time on
their hands. I think she actually wants people to believe
her drivel.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Yes I know. You want more, right? Well okay then.

So wake the kids, phone the neighbors and start popping that corn because this will have you at the edge of your seat!
Now without commercial interruptions or further ado, I bring you Collen(soon-to-be-Baker-Acted) Thomas parts 2-5.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If this is not an act and she actually believes what she is saying, then yes she is more likely than not, insane. Like I said in a previous thread about her, she is very lucky that she is hot. If she was a physically unattractive women she would probably be living in a cardboard box under a bridge some place.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
uhhh...what was she talking about????

You may have to ask her shrink or at the very least, wait 'til her "Memoirs from My Padded (and Bugged) Cell" hit the shelves.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Perhaps she can share a shopping cart with Nancy Leider in a few more years if not, sooner.

I just can't believe she's name (and ADDRESS) dropping on her family like that. I'd have her arse arrested in a nanosecond for.....something like Internet slander!
I'd be fuming if I were her sister, brother, mother, ex-husband or even Internet provider for that matter.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Well, well, if it ain't mah favorite G I L F.

Sure she is off her rocker, of course she is crazy, undoubtedly she is a BS scam artist.

she got upload blocked... lulz-riiiite.

She's like a new ager glen becker-monies luster.

Can't her 5th density friends just funnel her some h4x0r knowledge, ya know like they did to make her all knowing in physics and other fantasy teachings?

edit on 20-11-2010 by Lysergic because: i couldn't hear her over her bewbs.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I messed up on the vids. I'll try to find the right ones and correct them. Sorry 'bout that.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
shes not insane...she learnd how to make money...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I am very impressed, and glad that you found this, and recognized this scam so early on.

Good job.

Unfortunately, many may still (as is evidenced by MANY threads on ATS) still take her seriously. Good to see that some don't and nice that the word gets spread about her.

I really do NOT know, nor can be qualified to judge her mental state. I heard a rambling account (in just that 14+ minute Part 1 !!) that went all over the place...to include the type of FAMILY disputes that sounded very common....but, in any event, the "plea" about her being faced with "commitment" spoke volumes.....she has a large, caring family base...but she also is apparently not lacking in financial resources, to fight, even as delusional as she appears to be.....

I wondered, while watching/listening.....WHO WAS behind the camera????

You could hear (if you listen carefully) the exhalations of another person, close to the camera microphone....

SO...either she is whack-a-doodle...OR, slyly cleverly trying to fool an Internet audience....however,since she seems to not be hurting for money, at the moment....(unless the "reptilians" at her door were trying to evict her, for non-payment of the mortgage?)....one or the other, she is a con artist, insane, or desperate.

Take your pick....
edit on 20 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog

If that was her main objective then, I'd applaud her but I'm afraid she really, truly and deeply believes all of this. I don't think she's clever enough to have that entrepreneur mind set. I think she sees her potential now however (with her bosom-peering----2012 leery fan club)

But she's basically taken all the new-age propaganda (and headline news) and spun it into her own. As if she's sharing some sort of epiphany and has pieced together this Universal puzzle with us-here minion!

For an alleged spiritual Being, she's got quite a bitter chip on her shoulder

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
She is certifiable!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog

I take back what I said before. I really didn't know of her (or of her past videos) but she seems to be asking for money at every corner and I am getting a heavy whiff of noxious BS fumes from my monitor now although she really is crazy. I think she's more crazy than she is clever though.

She is using her body as a lure and if/when that fails, she's got this Alex Jones meets Nancy Leider demeanor appealing to the angry and lost.

She wants to come off superior (with this galactic knowledge that we all lack) and with this type of cult-leadership, she's really got herself pigeon-toed in for the needy (not to mention the horny men too).

So I think you're right. She's not only doing this for capital gain but to also bolster
her 50 year old ego as well. But, I think she does truly believe in everything she's saying making her a very dangerous and disturbed individual too though.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

She is using her body as a lure...

BUT, here's the thing on that.....

Her "charms" (which, of course, is a 'code word' for some glands that turn many heterosexual men into babbling idiots) are either FAKE, or enhanced, or a bit of both.

Naturally, she is self-defeating, the more she talks....only needed to see the first 14 minutes to figure that out....

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberspy
btw, Not being a UFO buff anymore like I was once in my early teens. I've never seen this woman before and have no idea who she is. But I have to say this.
"She is freaking HAWT!"

You need to get out more

I assume then you missed her main stream news interview explaining what happened to that missile off California?

edit on 21-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

ISP address?
ISP address????
An ugly beast wearing a hologram?!?!?!?

How in in the name of everything that is holy has this woman got a house that is 100000% nicer then mine

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join