It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Human Rights Committee is being abused by West

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It is a shame, and an absolute disregard for humanity to use such an important organization for political means.

It is a shame, and a shows how low is the West willing to go, and shows the true colors of the West.

Why do I claim this organization is used for politics?

Very F'en simple:

While Iran is condemned for its human rights violations, Saudi Arabia is left alone.

The West looks like a shameless prick. This is so backwards and destructive to the whole agenda of human rights.

What are your thoughts on this?

To add more heat to the shamelessness, the West brought Saudi Arabia in to a women's committee in UN, but pushed hard against Iran's membership shamelessly, due to once again Women issues in Iran but Duuuh, Saudi Arabia doesn't have any women issues.

Do Westerners agree with such shameless actions being taken in their name?

edit on 20-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Do you agree that the shameless abuse of Women under Sharia Law as slaves in Muslim Theocracies is wrong? Yes or No are the only two possible answers.

Do you personally consider Women equal to Men? Again, only a yes or no will answer this question.

As to the UN, it's a worthless organization used and abused by people from all sides and should be discontinued. Lately it just seems to be a way to funnel money to the pockets of the phonies involved. It has no power to do anything and it's full of radical nut jobs from all over the world. None of them are up to any good. It's all a con-game.
edit on 11/20/2010 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
It is a shame, and an absolute disregard for humanity to use such an important organization for political means.

It is a shame, and a shows how low is the West willing to go, and shows the true colors of the West.

Why do I claim this organization is used for politics?

Very F'en simple:

++++++++++++END QUOTE+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
___________SORRY BUT I CANNOT WORK THIS PROPERLY_____________

Right up to this point I thought you were talking of the UN investigation of the US.
The UN nothing but a corrupt origination that uses the west to fill it's coffers

edit on 20-11-2010 by nocents because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2010 by nocents because: to truly end quote

edit on 20-11-2010 by nocents because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

What is your point again?

That the Human Rights committee is not important?

Keep it simple, you are going all over the place..

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

one third of the women in the US army have been raped by american male soldiers
its considered to be a christian army and its not christian members constantly complain of harrassment
do you agree that the christian army of the US should not be raping it's own soldiers?
yes or no

thats so sickening I don't really care what the muslims MIGHT be doing

According to NPR, “In 2003, a survey of female veterans found that 30 percent said they were raped in the military. A 2004 study of veterans who were seeking help for post-traumatic stress disorder found that 71 percent of the women said they were sexually assaulted or raped while serving. And a 1995 study of female veterans of the Gulf and earlier wars, found that 90 percent had been sexually harassed.”

newsjunkiepost.com...
edit on 20-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nocents

LOL, if you want to end quote, just type [/quote*] without the *.

Anyways, this is not about UN criticizing US human rights, this is about the West using an important organization as a political tool.

It is embarrassing, shameless and very very low, worse, it is done by those who represent the Western population. At least that is what they say, that they represent the population such and such country.
edit on 20-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Reasonable questions to see if you agree with the abuse of women in places like Iran or Saudi Arabia to see where you are coming from. We all know how much you hate Americans. You told me once you are opposed to the violent acts committed by radical Islam upon innocent civilians. I'm just wondering how you personally feel about women and their treatment. A fair question considering your daily attacks and obvious agenda. Your just avoiding the question.

The US has almost zero control over the UN and you know that I'm sure. Why are you not addressing this to the other members involved with Human Rights? The list is on their website and easy to get. If you were being for real, you would criticize them all and not just single out the Americans who we all know you hate.

Your Avatar is also a dead giveaway. Muslims come in all Races and you know, but choose to completely ignore, that most of us evil Americans don't have anything against Muslims. We are against the murdering Sociopaths on a Jihad. I don't consider them Muslims anyway. They are the same Sociopaths our society keeps behind bars in Prison. You don't think they are really slaughtering innocents for Allah do you?

The only reason you try to lie and say we hate Muslims is it does not jive with your lies about who and what we are and yes an intellectual lie is a lie. Lying and hate are sins in my belief system. I like everyone, from anywhere unless they are violent or hateful. Violence is a sign of weak minds. Intelligent people don't use violence or hate unless they are Sociopaths, which is an untreatable mental illness.

I've hired Muslims, I have quite a few Muslim Friends and none of them are like you. They don't hate me for being a US Citizen as you do. Whenever you get hit with a hard but reasonable question you either ignore it or attempt a classic Straw Man argument and your not to good at it. Your nothing like the Muslims I know. They are decent kind people. You seem to exist only to hate. Are you on a Jihad? Are you here posting for a Jihadist Group of some kind? Just asking?

I'll assume you don't want to answer my questions because the answers would indicate you buy into the idea that Women are inferior and should be subservient. What else could your obfuscation mean?

I think I asked what country you live in once, but I don't recall if you answered?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I get it. You hate all Americans and blame all of us for anything any one of us does. What blame exactly do I hold if somebody who happens to be a Soldier does something wrong? When somebody from your Country does a wrong is it your fault also? You can't have it both ways. Either you have a Bigot's point of view or you do not?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Is the West using the human right committee as a political tool or not?

Start simple, because you are drifting off, you talk about too many things in one post, when read together it just doesn't add up.

Keep it simple, is the West using the human right committee as a political tool or not?

My answer is yes, what is your answer?

My reasoning for my answer is explained in the OP, hence, the West set up the condemnation of Iran for its human right violations, but not Saudi Arabia.

What is your reasoning?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The "West" as you put it react in accordance with the disgusting actions placed on them by Terrorist Nations such as Iran, Syria & Taliban Afghanistan - Call it self defense!

The West looks like a shameless prick.

Down to swearing at us. You don't have much left!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

So the West is using such an important committee as a political tool?

If so..

Do you believe it is destructive towards the whole agenda of this committee? To bring forward Human Right issues?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

So the West is using such an important committee as a political tool?

If so..

Do you believe it is destructive towards the whole agenda of this committee? To bring forward Human Right issues?

No I do not. No problem there. you are only using to push a Sharia Law agenda. You are totally digging dirt on a problem that does not exist. What they do is fine it is their enemies that are wrong

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Isn't using Human Rights committee as a political tool destructive to human right agenda? For example, next time Human Rights groups, or the committee brings something forward, something important, an important human right concern, the world will look, and say it is politically motivated? and allow atrocities to take place right in front of our eyes.

Why wasn't Saudi Arabia condemned??

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Isn't using Human Rights committee as a political tool destructive to human right agenda? For example, next time Human Rights groups, or the committee brings something forward, something important, an important human right concern, the world will look, and say it is politically motivated? and allow atrocities to take place right in front of our eyes.

Why wasn't Saudi Arabia condemned??

Because they are an ally & they also hate the Terrorist nation called Iran. They would even side with Israel than the terrorists!. Sure they probably do it but who cares, meh!. Iran are terrorists and must be stopped at all costs!. Would not even bat eye lid if they were turned to glass! Question answered they are our allys! Get the point!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Is that Sarcasm or are you seriously saying the above>?

Well, nice discussion anyways, at least while it lasted

TaTa

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

No sarcasm - The Truth!!. That is the way the world works now!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by oozyism

No sarcasm - The Truth!!. That is the way the world works now!

So Iran is condemned because Iran is the enemy, but Saudi Arabia is not condemned, because Saudi Arabia is not the enemy?

I thought this was about Human Rights, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

reply to post by oozyism

Thanks, now I'm more comfortable talking to you. I won't mess with any Jihadists and you can see why you sound like one if you read your own posts.

Yes, they and all countries, including Iran manipulate the UN to their own advantage whenever they can. The UN is worthless and the Human Rights group is full of Human Rights abusers.

Sorry if my questions disturb you but you evaded most of them anyway. My posts and questions are hardly complex. To be honest I'll discuss anything with anyone honestly if they are honest with me. I'd rather debate with people who are honest and open to debate, rather than the usual shove their idea down your throat crowd.

That Racist crap in your Avatar is a window into your soul you know. You need to look up the word. Islam is not a Race, just like American is not a Race. If you hate all of a group just for being part of a group even if they have done you no wrong, that is called Bigotry and they are known as Bigots. For instance if you hate all Americans, you are a Bigot. If I hate all Muslims, I am a Bigot. Just as bad as Racism.

Lots of people have taken up the tactic of calling anyone who does not believe as they do Racists. It's died out here in the US because it was so dishonest and transparent and we are smarter than that.

One of these days you will have to explain to me why you support groups that commit atrocities you claim to be against. I'll leave that for another day as this is to complex it seems. Please carry on with your hatred of Americans unimpeded by my interference. Perhaps one day you will actually answer some simple questions. Glad to hear you consider Women equal to Men in all regards. At least I hope that is what you meant.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So Iran is condemned because Iran is the enemy, but Saudi Arabia is not condemned, because Saudi Arabia is not the enemy?

Now you are starting to see it. At lease Saudi Arabia does not threaten to wipe anybody off the map. Don't give me any of that interpretation garbage!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sorry Oozy,

Thought this might interest you. The US is not even on the current council and wont be again until June of next year. You might want to reconsider as far as anything to do with this Council between June 2010 and June 2011 because the US has no say in it. The pertinent list is the one at the top covering the current membership. It's also Human Rights Council, not Committee.

The current list -
Argentina
Bahrain
Brazil
Burkina Faso
Chile
France
Gabon
Ghana
Japan
Pakistan
Republic of Korea
Slovakia
Ukraine
United Kingdom
Zambia

Carry on. Hmmm, its Pakistan where they are going to murder, or should I say execute a woman for being Christian and making a statement about not believing Muhammad is a Prophet. No Religious Freedom there? Why are they on the Council do you suppose? Any thoughts?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join