It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a feeling something bad is going to happen..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

You're going to be fine, we're going through an "Energy Cloud", we've been in this cloud for approximately 30 years, and if I remember correctly, it was supposed to last 120 years? So, we are approximately 1/4 of the way through it, we will get through it, you will be alright, you and your girlfriend will be just fine, if I have anything to do with it

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Thats the attitude I like to see, good job m8

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by babysophiecat

OOPS, MY BAD THE ENERGY CLOUD WILL BE WITH US FOR A WHILE, OR WE WILL BE WITH THE ENERGY CLOUD, NO BIGGIE, WE CAN HARNESS THAT ENERGY, TURN IT INTO A POSITIVE, ITS COOL, BETTER GET THOSE SOLAR PANELS READY-APPROXIMATELY, WE'RE SPEEDING UP, SO THEY WOULD NEED TO ADJUST ACCORDINGLY, AT THIS POINT THERE IS NO WAY TO KNOW AN EXACT TIME FRAME
2012 SCIENCE OR SUPERSTITION 35:49

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
just then i come across a post in this forun which told ten reasons to explain that tne world will not end in 2012
so i suggest you to have a look it will be good for you i can't understand why you are so worried about this

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

why is it that every thread you create is completely mindless, often get closed down, and are riddled with contradicting information.

If your going to lie and fearmonger, at least have a consistent backstory.

I hope you enjoy your short time here at ATS

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I predict something bad is going to happen too, most likely to yourself. I sense that around next haloween you, and your father will shoot some innocent child wearing an alien suit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join