It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus
Considering that most Masons do not join the Scottish Rite and the Scottish Rite has no jurisdiction over the Blue Lodge what is the relevance of the 33rd Degree?

Your question and answer "answers" it. It presupposes that only a few seek it out and, more importantly, use it. An elite of the few.

AugustusMasonicus
We do not use that tracing board in my jurisdiction (in actuality, we do not use any tracing boards). The skull and bones is not an emblem in any of our degrees.

Again, in your answer you admit that there are some jurisdictions that use them. No system dependent on smaller sub-systems works within a vacuum. What prevents anyone from joining a lodge that uses those symbols?

I also want to say that I don't see any one freemason as evil. I just don't like the idea of anybody tapping into esoteric sources of power and using it for evil. I also want to say that I don't mind the occult. I'm a strong believer and adherent of what could be considered the occult. I just don't like the idea of it being used in a black arts sort of way.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

network dude
Feel free to look that up or contact a lodge near you.

Oh, and we don't eat babies either.

It may sound strange, but I actually would become a freemason if I weren't in the situation I am in right now. I am currently a JW, and am in a situation where if I were to get disfellowshipped it would be very awkward to say the least. I live in an apartment complex of Witnesses. I also kind of like the strict moral discipline that the Organization instills. So I may or may not get out even if I do move.

When I say Organization I mean the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Although if I got in, I would be hyper-aware of what was going on around me just in case.

edit on bWed, 23 Oct 2013 16:29:42 -0500pm295America/Chicago10pmWednesday23America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

edit on bWed, 23 Oct 2013 16:37:41 -0500pm295America/Chicago10pmWednesday23America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
Your question and answer "answers" it. It presupposes that only a few seek it out and, more importantly, use it. An elite of the few.

No, you did not answer, what is the relevance?

Again, in your answer you admit that there are some jurisdictions that use them.

I did not say that. I said mine does not. You would need to ask Masons from other jurisdictions if they use that tracing board or if they use them at all.

What prevents anyone from joining a lodge that uses those symbols?

Masonic symbols are explained in the degrees, an individual Mason can study whatever he wants, there would not however be a forum during lodge to incorporate such symbols.

I also want to say that I don't see any one freemason as evil. I just don't like the idea of anybody tapping into esoteric sources of power and using it for evil. I also want to say that I don't mind the occult. I'm a strong believer and adherent of what could be considered the occult. I just don't like the idea of it being used in a black arts sort of way.

I really do not think you can use it for either good or evil. They are symbols and symbols only have weight or meaning if the individual choses to give them such.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus
I really do not think you can use it for either good or evil. They are symbols and symbols only have weight or meaning if the individual choses to give them such.

That's actually my point. I believe that the symbols used are powerful and that a select few use them as evil when they could conversely be used as good as you are implying (as no doubt other intelligent conspiracy "theorists" would say).

It sounds like I'm leaving your first question unanswered, but I'm answering it in the above comment. And obviously, I don't think that you or any mason who posts on this forum uses those symbols for ill will. I don't think that anybody who is involved in any dark conspiracy has the time, guts or humility to post on these forums.

Edit: I misread your comment that I quoted. Let me rephrase: I believe that the individual can (depending on his or her ability) make them powerful symbols. That's why I misread your statement -- because of that inherent bias.
edit on bWed, 23 Oct 2013 17:39:46 -0500pm295America/Chicago10pmWednesday23America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: clarifying

edit on bWed, 23 Oct 2013 17:40:32 -0500pm295America/Chicago10pmWednesday23America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
That's actually my point. I believe that the symbols used are powerful and that a select few use them as evil when they could conversely be used as good as you are implying (as no doubt other intelligent conspiracy "theorists" would say).

Do you have specific examples of how they have been used for either? Additionally, what symbols would be used for what purposes?

I believe that the individual can (depending on his or her ability) make them powerful symbols. That's why I misread your statement -- because of that inherent bias.

What ability would this be? Please be specific, this all seems rather vague to me.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus
Do you have specific examples of how they have been used for either? Additionally, what symbols would be used for what purposes?

I may be asking a very ignorant question but, what are the rituals for?

AugustusMasonicus
What ability would this be? Please be specific, this all seems rather vague to me.

Another ignorant question. What is the purpose of being a mason? Is it not to be a better person? If it is to be a better person then that itself can be applied very broadly. It can be to be either a better Darth Vader or a better Ghandi. Would you not admit that a person could use the techniques to be a more disciplined person, throw out the being civic minded, and be a powerful, albeit evil, person? I even see that within the Jehovah's Witnesses. There have been many Jehovah's Witnesses who use their techniques to become better salesmen.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
I may be asking a very ignorant question but, what are the rituals for?

Allegorical teaching lessons that impart the tenets of charity, brotherly love and morality.

AugustusMasonicus
Another ignorant question. What is the purpose of being a mason? Is it not to be a better person?

Correct.

If it is to be a better person then that itself can be applied very broadly. It can be to be either a better Darth Vader or a better Ghandi. Would you not admit that a person could use the techniques to be a more disciplined person, throw out the being civic minded, and be a powerful, albeit evil, person?

No. The word 'better' is not meant to be interchanged with the word 'enhanced', it is better as in better to ones self and those around them in the generally applied societal norm for the definition of the word. Darth Vader would not have even gotten a petition, let alone through the degrees and even if he did, the lessons would not be ones that either appealed to him or would have been of any spiritual value.

There have been many Jehovah's Witnesses who use their techniques to become better salesmen.

No offence, but when I think of good salespeople Witnesses are not exactly the first people that come to mind.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus
No. The word 'better' is not meant to be interchanged with the word 'enhanced', it is better as in better to ones self and those around them in the generally applied societal norm for the definition of the word. Darth Vader would not have even gotten a petition, let alone through the degrees and even if he did, the lessons would not be ones that either appealed to him or would have been of any spiritual value.

If that's the case, how do you explain W. C. Fields? Just kidding. The only one that pops out at me is Silvio Burlusconi. I don't know how you would explain that one (I'm perusing a list of famous freemasons on Wikipedia). There are at the very least no admitted, truly evil freemasons. The most evil one I would say is Aleister Crowley; an admitted Satanist. That might be the real one you need to explain. However, you seem to have made your case. Where do I sign? Here, or there?

AugustusMasonicus
No offence, but when I think of good salespeople Witnesses are not exactly the first people that come to mind.

No offense taken. Obviously there are different levels of ability. Not everyone has the knack for it. I'm basically talking about people who have been raised as Jehovah's Witnesses. You obviously wouldn't know who they were. I myself have seen them in action and have been impressed. It also depends on how much effort you put into it.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
The only one that pops out at me is Silvio Burlusconi.

I cannot comment on Masonry outside the United States as the ritual and requirements are often different.

The most evil one I would say is Aleister Crowley; an admitted Satanist. That might be the real one you need to explain.

Crowley joined an irregular lodge and when he found out he got duped he quit. Technically the majority of Masons in the country would not recognized his membership.

However, you seem to have made your case. Where do I sign? Here, or there?

Neither, go down to your local lodge and talk to a few people in person and take it from there.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus
Neither, go down to your local lodge and talk to a few people in person and take it from there.

I was just joking. If I did that, it would be way in the future, if ever. I would have to get out of my commitments first. You make some good points, though. Thanks for the unofficial invite.

edit on bWed, 23 Oct 2013 19:35:37 -0500pm295America/Chicago10pmWednesday23America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: refining

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

XxiTzYoMasterxX

Call me paranoid..maybe I am,but you know I'm right.

No, you're not paranoid. You're an idiot. You have NO PROOF of anything apart from conjecture and symbolism based on main stream media stereotypes.

Freemasons do not run the world. A true mason would not influence the way the world operates or work to undermine society. They [we] are a charitable organisation and those, like you, with delusions of an NWO, Illuminaughty have been duped by Hollywood and main stream media.

YOU are the one you has been brainwashed. My lodge is nothing but a good time with good people who enjoy helping others. Your complete lack of research and stupid, cobbled-together videos mean nothing.

Yes, many powerful people in history, past and present are masons. That doesn't mean anything. Amongst the very VERY few celebrities and rich people you mention, there are MILLIONS of normal, people who are masons. So claims that masonry is operated by the elite is utter crap.

You tell other to "do the math" - do your f-ing research you hack.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
We are literally being bombarded with dates regarding the end times. Movies, books, games, etc. My conclusion from all of this is that SOMEONE thinks they know SOMETHING BIG and is choosing to leak this info out slowly to the general public.

First, for background on dates, please skim through information about the "Rapture Puzzle" to understand the significance of the dates 9/22, 9/23, and 9/24 2015 as it relates to the end times from a biblical perspective. For more information, Google "biblical tetrad". You will get information about the recent four blood moons, all of which fall on important Jewish dates over the last year, including 4/15/14 (Feast of Passover), 10/8/2014 (Tabernacles), 4/4/2015 (Passover), and 9/28/2015 (Tabernacles). The fourth blood moon is also known as a "Supermoon" or Super Blood Moon. We are also in an extremely very rare Super Shmita (Google for more info). Also Google "The Lord's Perfect Sign". It’s all happening now, with one blood moon to go.

So, with that info in mind...look at what we have in the media:

In a famous movie called Deep Impact, we have a black President played by Morgan Freeman. If you look in that movie there is a scene in the basement of the White House where the reporter that is going to break this ELE story and such, to the public, she looks over her shoulder upon cases and cases of a drink called Ensure. Look up the definition of Ensure. On the boxes of Ensure is a number 00701. If you run that into a zip code search oddly enough 00701 comes up for Manati, Puerto Rico. Why is that location important? Read on...

Testimony of Amaury Rivera. This humble Puerto Rican man was abducted by ETs in 1988 (contact of the third kind) and shown a holographic projection of a large meteor falling to Earth near Puerto Rico and other future visions, including a one world government. Watch the video and expert analysis of the case.

Other prophecies about a meteor hitting the Atlantic. For the sake of brevity, please see information about Efrain Rodriguez and related information about visions and prophecies re: large meteor colliding with the Earth somewhere near the Caribbean. There have been many other documented visions of this event, including by children who wake up and draw detailed pictures. Puerto Rico is also currently a hot bed of UFO activity, including mysterious blue orbs.

Also in the movie Deep Impact, we see the entrance to enormous caves where people are entering. Over the door is the number 22. To the right of it is door number 23, but it looks sealed. The symbolism will be apparent later.

On March 13, 2014, French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius held a news conference to announce world has “500 days to avoid climate chaos". Most media said he was referring to the upcoming UN national climate conferences in the fall and winter of 2015. The question is, why was he so specific about 500 days? It turns out 500 days from the date of this announcement is 9/24/2015. Is this climate chaos due to an asteroid impact? Is he giving us a coded message?

Now, where else are the dates 9/23 and 9/24 showing up?

The Little Shop of Horrors movie (1986) points to September 23rd (in a decade not to far from now) as the start of Great Tribulation, as "the human race suddenly encounters a deadly threat to its very existence." It makes you wonder how long the elite have known about this date and been preparing for it...

In the 1997 movie, Volcano, one scene opens with a caption of the location on Wilshire Boulevard and the time 9:23 AM next to a church cross (could indicate Atonement?). Later in the movie there is a scene with a man in the car with the license plate that starts with 239, which would be the way most countries write the date of 9/23. After this we see the volcano erupt, and, inexplicably, what looks like a large fiery asteroid crossing through the night sky.

A recent movie called "This Is The End" reveals the 9/21-9/24 dates. We see the "rapture" event, followed by the Abyss opening and all hell is breaking loose on the earth. Right before this takes place, two of the main characters meet at an airport and the numbers on the clock point to 9/21, 9/22, 9/23, and stop at 9/24.

The movie "Gone Girl" came out on the Day of Atonement in 2014. In the movie, the missing lady says "I feel like I could disappear." Also, in one of the scenes in the lower left, the words "September 23rd Seven Weeks Home" appear for no apparent reason. September 23rd is also written on a piece of paper in the of the missing lady's diary. Could this movie be a one-year warning pointing us to the Day of Atonement in 2015? Could the seven weeks home refer to the 7 weeks in Daniel 9? This is a 49-prophetic year count from June 7, 1967 (Yom Kippur) until the Day of Atonement in 2015.

Coincidentally, the movie "Left Behind" ALSO came out on the Day of Atonement in 2014. In this movie, the characters are having a discussion in a airport about the end times and a biblical flood. Positioned between two of the main actors in the background is a lingering sign yellow that has an arrow to point to gates 9-23. The main theme of this movie is what happens during the rapture and how a plane piloted by Nicholas Cage manages to make a safe landing. It will not be easy for people left behind after the rapture.

In the movie "Evan Almighty", there is a comedic retelling of the Noah's Ark story. We are told repeatedly by the mocking reporter that "It’s September 22, and we're all still here. Awkward!!" Evan Baxter (played by Steve Carell) twice announces the deadline of noon on 9/22 given to him by God in the movie. This is the date to be aboard the Ark, or you will perish. In the next scene, its 9/23, and watery destruction is upon everyone who remains.

In 2009, another movie starring Nicholas Cage called "The Knowing", is rife with 9/23 clues. A small girl who is a student at an elementary school is given a long sequence of numbers which she receives telepathically from extraterrestrials. These numbers turn out to be dates of future events over the next 50 years and include the longitude and latitude along with the number of casualties from each event. The paper is put into the school's time capsule and opened 50 years later. Sure enough, of the events have occurred exactly as predicted except for a few remaining ones. Among these future events is date 09/23 clearly in bold amongst all the other numbers. In the end, the ETs rescue many children but the adults are left to fend for themselves. The world is turned into a living hell after there is a solar "kill shot" CME event.

In the recently released movie, Tomorrowland, we are given some more clues. In the preview, you see a young girl who is witnessing rampant looting and rioting on the east coast of the US on the TV. She picks up a magic coin and is instantly transported to a place that looks like heaven (some Hollywood version of the rapture)? In the next scene we seen a digital counter that reads an atomic clock 09 23 in big glowing numbers followed by 100% probability.

In another movie scheduled to start later this year called "Pixels Movie", the preview shows us a game of Pac Man with the high score and current score starting with the digits 239 or, again, 9/23 as most countries code dates. The theme is an alien invasion of video game constructs and a meteorite strike.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
In the trailer for the movie "Red Dawn", released on 11/21/2012, points to 9/22-23 as the start of the chaos erupting in the US. We see in the trailer the 9/22 (the uniform number is 9 and he shouts, "22, 22"), then the lights go out and the following morning (9/23) is when all chaos erupts in America. The Day of Atonement begins at mid-day on 9/22 and ends at mid-day on 9/23 in the United States.

In season three, episode 1 of the series Heroes, which originally aired on September 22, 2008, exactly 7 years before 9/22/2015. One of the characters uses his power to manipulate time and space to witness the end of the world, which is a fiery destruction. Another character wanders through the desert until he sees a mural of the Earth which is cracked with fire spewing from within.

The 9/23 date was also shown in an episode of the TV series NCIS. The episode was called "Last Man Standing", which was the first episode of the sixth season. The trailer shows the time 9:32 time and 9/23 date on a lit up cell phone screen and the question "Do they suspect anything?", and the answer from some mysterious person on the other end was "NO".

In the final taping of The David Letterman show on CBS (the CBS eye has often been attached to the symbol of the Illuminati), there are many clues to 9/24 and even 9/11. In the most obvious one, we are shown old 80s TV clip of a woman dancing in front of a line of teenagers wearing football jerseys. The woman first passes by a jersey in the middle with "24", then "9", then "11", then back to "9" and back to "24". It would almost be funny if it weren't so patronizing, but we are definitely being told there is a relationship between 9/11 and 9/24. Later in the show, we are shown a man falling from space and fire and destruction raining down on NYC, as well as parts of the set "blowing up". Good riddance, Letterman.

Recently, there was a very strange commercial for SAP Hana essentially about machines (possibly machine learning) and "predicting the future". In it we see an opening eye filling the screen (possibly pointing to the Illuminati) followed by a construction crane that crosses large numbers pointed on the building 23 and 24. There is also a small "9" below the 24 in black.

One of the cards in a famous collectable card deck called the "Illuminati Cards" created in 1995 is called "Seize the Time!". On this card, there is a strange picture that doesn't seem to go along with the instructions at the bottom of the card. It shows the Roman numeral 9 next two a bloody sword positioned at 45 degrees. The sword is next to a clock with the small hand pointing between the 9 and the 12. If you take the sword as a slash and add up the numbers to the right of the slash (9, 12, and 3 at those positions of the half-clock), you get 9/24. Above the sword is a mickey mouse hand pointing to what looks like a large rock falling towards the earth as if to say, "this thing is going to happen on 9/24". The Illuminati Cards were made famous in the 1990s because it was said they accurately predicted the fall of the Twin Towers and the explosion at the Pentagon on 9/11 years before they happened.

The Philadelphia train crash AND the large meteor collision that happened Russian BOTH happened at 9:23 AM in their local time zones. The train crash happened under mysterious circumstances in which it appears a hole was shot through the front window, temporarily disorienting the driver.

Also, incredibly, the second WTC tower was stuck officially at 9:03:02, which is 23/9 backwards.

Recall the 2012 phenomenon was a range of eschatological beliefs that cataclysmic or otherwise transformative events would occur on or around 21 December 2012. This date was regarded as the end-date of a 5,126 year-long cycle in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, and as such, festivities to commemorate the date took place on 21 December 2012 in the countries that were part of the Mayan civilization (Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador), with main events at Chichén Itzá in Mexico, and Tikal in Guatemala. While nothing cataclysmic happened on that date, if you subtract the number of days between 9/11/2001 and 9/24/2015, you get 5,126 days. Coincidence?

Pope Benedict, the 266th Pope, is planning to meet with Obama on the 266th day of the year, 9/23/2015 in the White House. It is said there will be an "important announcement".

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Another update. The the 2014 movie I Frankenstein, we see the hands of the clock pointing to 9 and 23 as the veil is lifted and the Abyss opens. There is a ton of other obvious end times symbologies, but this is the key message which is repeated.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Hardboiled20150923
All of those connections are kind of eerie. Thanks for the heebie-jeebies.

Is there anything to be done if they all really point to a certain and ultra specific date?

How does one deduce the year?? Is it because of the seemingly increase of instances that one witnesses in those moving pictures?

Whathefuh

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Inarismessenger

Eerie, yes. I feel like I've been walking around with important information that few people know, but that could be incredibly important. Your question about how we know the year is important since these movies have been coming out since the mid-80s. As I look over the dates of these movies, the messages have definitely been coming out with more frequency. Also, in one or two of them there is a reference to "15", though I can't remember which one exactly at the moment. There are so many examples!

Another one I just came across was from the TV series LOST. The series launched on another conspicuous date- 9/22. There are several references to 9/22 in this series, including someone carving these numbers into some kind of bone. Someone finds a mysterious control room and the computer prints out numbers that start with 0922. Also, there is a tie in with a "turning of the key". The symbol of a key is also found throughout many movies in association with 9/22 and 9/23, but I haven't put the pieces together yet.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Frankly, I'll never watch any Hollywood movie the same way again. I'll always be on the lookout for these numbers until whatever happens, happens!

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join