It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here is a whole page of those symbols and subliminals that you sese every day.

imageevent.com...;jsessionid=l721vzp2p1.frog_s?z=2&c=4&n=1&m=-1&w=4&x=0&p=33

Here is another site with loads of pertinent info. It analyzes several movies and the symbolism therein.

Mind Control Themes and
Programming Triggers in Movies
(Labyrinth, The Manchurian Candidate, Fight Club,
Eyes Wide Shut, V For Vendetta, Mulholland Drive,
The Game, Stay, Total Recall, Vanilla Sky,
The Matrix trilogy, Control Factor, and others)
in2worlds.net...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Iam'___'
It wasn't a problem for the majority of U.S. citizens when they voted Bush in.

Bush did not receive a majority vote when he was elected.

Ok, I stand corrected. Still a lot though, eh?

The actual point was (without being too anal minded) that he's a retarded psycho-suggestive sponge that was exposed to millions of children, far more dangerously than a cartoon character (or maybe just as dangerously!?).
edit on 21-11-2010 by Iam'___' because: Typo - said 'psycho-active' instead of the originally quoted 'psycho-suggestive', although both apply.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by wcitizen
Well, the debunkers are out in force on this thread

I am debunking the fact that he has REAL PROOF of a campaign to program me, not the fact that the images are there. Silly man.

And where did I say people were debunking the fact that the images are there???

second

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by wcitizen

so its allright to expose your children to a retarded psyco-suggestive sponge, Wearing pants none the less......

Uh?

second

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05

Well, the debunkers are out in force on this thread - to me that's a sign the OP has hit a nerve.
Thanks, OP for putting this info together. More people need to be aware of this, especially if you have children.

second.

The only "Nerve" the OP has hit is that this is the FIFTH (maybe more) thread this month based on a SIMPSONS CARTOON.

How many times do you people get it wrong before you stop? The only "disinfo" floating around ATS these days is the ridiculous notion that cartoons are predicting the future. If we're the disinfo agents, then why hasn't ONE of these ridiculous Simpsons predicitions come to pass? Sounds more like you people are the disinfo agents to me.

The OP wasn't about a prediction.....or did I miss something?

second

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
so its allright to expose your children to a retarded psyco-suggestive sponge, Wearing pants none the less......

Originally posted by Iam'___'
The actual point was (without being too anal mind) that he's a retarded psycho-active sponge that was exposed to millions of children, far more dangerously than a cartoon character (or maybe just as dangerously!?).

Precisely my point! and youve got my sort of humour

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
In my opinion the op has presented ample proof that some secret society (Illuminati / Freemasons since it is their symbols being used) has implanted subliminal messeges in various tv shows and cartoons.To those who do not agree with the op all ive seen from you are repetitive questions like who are these people? what are their names? what lodge do they belong to ? well.. its unlikley he knows who they are personaly what their names are or what lodge they belong to and since it is Illuminati and Freemason symbols being used the law of averages dictates that at least a few of the people involved in the making of these tv shows are members of at least one or the other of these secret societies the op just grouped these people under Illuminati/Freemasons... simple. To those here who are masons do you deny that the brotherhood is steeped in hidden sybolism? and no answering my question with another question its either yes or no. Those evasion tactics dont work on me.To the Illuminati members if such an organisation still exists i dont suppose you would reveal yourselves anyway. Ok so to sum things up as i see it the op has presented real proof Illuminati/Freemasons use subliminal messages to program you and since i am now of the opinion he is correct and since the op is providing evidence here i will have to go with him at this time now to those who say the op is wrong i put it to you please provide evidence that he is wrong can you prove that these people who make these shows are not members of a secret society? Can you provide evidence that these people just dropped those symbols in there with no apparent reason? Who told who to put what symbol where? Was it the producer? Was it the script writer? Was it the guy who sharpens the cartoonists pencil? Who are these people who thought to insert the same thing in loads of unconnected tv shows and for what reason? If its for laughs Who thinks its funny and why? Are these people who sit and laugh at these apparantly funny symbols in the know? If so what do they know that makes it so funny? Are they in some sort of secrect club who knows the punchline of the joke? What does this club call itself ? so until i see something different i think ill stick with the guy who has provided evidence to support his claim. It comes down to that old saying "Theres no smoke without fire"

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What other reason to put these symbols in children's everyday activities such as cartoons and video games and the Disney channel other than the fact to get the kids to be familiar with them?That conditions the mind so they will be able to accept it when they are older.

To accept what?To accept the fact that these people run our lives and not to mess with them.To show you they control every aspect of your life.To scare you.

Why scare people?Because it keeps people under control.Would you mess with them knowing what they are capable of?

And I never said "all" the freemasons are involved.Only the higher up ones.

Let me ask some questions now.Why do they put symbols in childrens shows,games and whatnot?For laughs??.."Is that your final answer"?

Why do they put freemason symbols together with illuminati symbols in a childrens cartoon?And why is their usually satanic references in the same cartoon as these symbols.

ex.
Pay close attention when you watch this(some of you must of missed it)And notice they are relating satan to the all seeing eye!Why???A lot of movies relate these 2 things together.Makes you wonder.

Tom and Jerry satanic all seeing eye connection!
www.youtube.com...

See how they are relating the 2?Why did they make a cartoon like this?All seeing eye..Satan..being the president of Hollywood??Well a lot of movies are made in hollywood so I can see why they said that?But I don't understand why they add Satan...oh wait yes I do...because the illuminati/freemasons worship Satan.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
...because the illuminati/freemasons worship Satan.

How can I worship something I do not believe in to begin with?

edit on 21-11-2010 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The OP wasn't about a prediction.....or did I miss something?
second

Precisely. This thread was about REAL PROOF that the Illuminati/Free Masons are programming YOU! OP has presented no evidence, documents or information to support the theory that The Illuminati or Free Masons have purposely put symbols in the videos presented. Sorry if I misrepresented my point.

edit on 21-11-2010 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Acknowledged Ted. Sorry if it looked like I was having a pop at first, I'm just beginning to realise how much paranoia there is on here, everyone's got the knives at the ready 24/7 seemingly. Or am I just being paranoid, lol.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

lol @ name names.

I will say this though.all the presidents were freemasons except a couple..one was JFK and another is Lincoln..who were both assassinated by "a lone nut"...surrre they were.

Here's a few names..Steven Spielberg..George Lucas..the Wachowski brothers..Arnold Schwarzenegger..Michael Bay..Roland Emmerich..Tim Burton...just to name a few..there are millions of freemasons you know.While not all of them know what goes on at the top a good portion of them do.You have to be a 33rd degree and up to know anything.There are over 5 million freemasons in the world..you do the math.

Why do I say these guys are freemasons?Because most of their movies have subliminal messages about the illuminati/freemasons.9/11 references before 9/11,Masonic floor,all seeing eye..the usual things you would see if you know what to look for.

Call me paranoid..maybe I am,but you know I'm right.

You say name names and expect me to know everyone involved?Well I don't.But I do know that who ever is producing these movies/games/music videos/cartoons/tv series know what they are putting in them and know what they are doing.

So yeah I can name a few names.

You forgot Micheal Richards (Seinfeld fame and the rest of the cast....Jewish, why?) and Albert Pike, who is believed to have founded, or had a great hand in founding the KKK. I would for sure believe that. My former father-in-law was a ninth degree mason, couldn't stand his ideology and stupidity about everything, definitely programed.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Iam'___'

Dont worry about it chap, wild oppinions and beliefs are what make the world interesting! im just defending what i belive in, naturally poeple disagree, infact id be worried if they didnt, 1 minute hold the phone.....

Er sorry to debunk you in the nuts but we dont XxiTzYoMasterxX.

Do your research otherwise youll continue looking like a fool.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

How can I worship something I do not believe in to begin with?

edit on 21-11-2010 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

Masons do not worship Satan......funny how so many people get that wrong. They study the teachings of lucifer, the "light bearer". This was designed by the masons of old, who came before them, how can anyone expect todays Masons to know the real truth? Masons today will not research anything outside the Lodge teachings for fear of learning that the lodge or society they have pledged their allegiance to is destroying humanity and the world through greed and witchcraft type gatherings. I have steered so many kids away from joining the lodge. I have educated them that they don't need to belong to a group that really has no good intentions. Just read John Quincy Adams book...Letter on Freemasonry. The three unworthy Mason were the real "jack the Ripper" and the three unworthy Masons lurdered Capt. William Morgan for revealing the secrets of the lodge. Yea, that's real nice. I could go on about Washington D.C. and the layout, and the Queen and the real royal blood line. So much more to it. But it is coming to the surface. Slowly and it will eventually be snuffed out one day. I personally can not wait for the day it all ends.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellspike
"Theres no smoke without fire"

Have you ever tried/seen/heard of e-cigarettes? Smoke with no fire! Although there is a small quantity of heat involved and a smidging of vapours.

My point being, old fangled sayings and old wives tales aren't proof of anything and shouldn't be used as such.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Agree totally with the OP.

Freemasons are satanic scum at the top. They work for the new world order. I've called many out on Facebook and while I realize that not ALL Masons know the evil that the Masons do because they just got in there to try to make more money with the Masons connections, it's still no excuse.

Every Mason should know the name Albert Pike and his ties to Lucifer and Satanism. All secret societies are against God and Christianity. Here's an example of a old Mason claiming Lucifer is wonderful! LOL

www.project.nsearch.com...

I'm not going to both to respond to the Pro Masons on this thread because you are all sinners and working for the new world order. I will challenge ALL masons to show me ONE Masonic lodge that is exposing the evil of the new world order? I've asked the same question on Facebook and all I get is crickets chirping. LOL

So come on all you Masons. Show me a Lodge that is exposing the new world order like Alex Jones. I've met ONE Mason that is doing it himself but he couldn't tell me ONE lodge or any organization that is controlled by the Masons that is exposing new world order evil.

Also I notice that all posters who say that there is no PROOF of Mason evil are the SAME people who spend ALL their posts against 9/11 truth and trying to debunk Chemtrails so we KNOW who butters their bread.

Jesus would never be a secret society. Good deeds are done in the light of day while EVIL is done behind closed doors and in secret.

Please show me just ONE Masonic organization that is fighting the new world order! LOL None of you will, because the Masons are a FRAUD and ARE the new world order. All those that join or participate with this evil group have sold their soul to the devil. Don't be a useful idiot to evil. If you're not an evil person, get out of the Masons and go do some good in the world and expose the evils of the new world order.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Why would they make it so obvious . . . could it not be that there is another secret society that makes you all think that it the free mason's to avoid detection and therfore your brainwashed into thinking that the freemasons are trying to brainwash you when somone else is in a more discrete fashion

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Iam'___'

Definition of There's no smoke without fire. from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary

If unpleasant things are said about someone or something, there is probably a good reason for it

Just to clarify

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlennCanady
Freemasons are satanic scum at the top.

Just curious where that leaves you.

On topic: There is no evidence in this thread to point out any individuals involved in the Illuminati or Free Masons and there use of subliminal messaging to program YOU!

OP was poorly constructed and misleading to the accusations in the title.

Fun videos, interesting topic, however it lacks in the PROOF department.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
how about IF your not evil person, get off your grumpy backside, go do something charitable and stop having a digg at poeple for what they belive in? Besides if a new world order EVEN exists it cant be any worse than this pathetic existance most of us have to put up with at the moment

edit on 21/11/10 by TedHodgson because: spelling

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join