It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Even Peter Gabriel is getting in on the act:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7487b0e5c1e3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I noticed this on AccuWeather.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
that tom and jerry one is great

"he's the president of hollywood of course he supposed ot be creepy"

extream-loling

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Ok, most of this proof is alright, but if you want a real game with a lot of symbols. Try the Assassins Creed Series. There are more symbols then you can count.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Someone fell and bumped there head. its alright to be open minded but not so open minded you let your brain fallout
-___-

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeshsamp
reply to post by cluckerspud

I totaly agree with you cluckerspud. Without names, these viseos are not proof, merely circumstancial. I am a freemason and i find it offensive that people are always pointing the finger at use. People are just afraid of what they do not know, because we ( freemasons) have secrets. You can know these secrets too if you were accepted in. Just because we keep some things secret doesnt mean we are trying to take over the world. How come nobody yells conspiracy when they see a cross or a star of david in a movie or cartoon. There is plenty of those as well. But nobody says anything about the Jews or Christians trying to rule the world. How do you justify pointing your finger at a secret society that you know nothing about.?

So what if everyone in the entire world became a freemason? there would be no secrets, or would there?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

The proof that they are putting subliminal messages in movies/games/music videos is....apparently you didn't see my first post and what the thread is about because if you did you would have seen all the evidence in all those links I provided.

That is not proof!. name the mason who authorised it? What lodge did he belong to? Who paid for it..... Your Argument is Null & Void! The thread title is mis representitive
edit on 20-11-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

Stop being an ignoramus, nlp and subliminal messages are evident to me. If you can't see it then maybe you dont deserve to know yet, sonny boy!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

The proof that they are putting subliminal messages in movies/games/music videos is....apparently you didn't see my first post and what the thread is about because if you did you would have seen all the evidence in all those links I provided.

That is not proof!. name the mason who authorised it? What lodge did he belong to? Who paid for it..... Your Argument is Null & Void! The thread title is mis representitive

Stop being an ignoramus, nlp and subliminal messages are evident to me. If you can't see it then maybe you dont deserve to know yet, sonny boy!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
You say name names and expect me to know everyone involved?Well I don't.

So then your thread is misleading. You really don't have REAL PROOF.

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
But I do know that who ever is producing these movies/games/music videos/cartoons/tv series know what they are putting in them and know what they are doing.

Prove it. Prove that "they" (which again remains unanswered) are "putting them in" and "know what they are doing"

I have names... but would never post them in an open forum. In fact... I would never even speak them in the privacy of my own home... much less write them down on paper... because I'm very much aware of what can happen after doing so. So taunting this individual in an effort to goad or intimidate them makes you look pretty sad in my book... cluckster.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

First, JFK was not a mason, so thats your first mistake. Then you say most mason dont know anything unless they are 33rd degree and up. I got a good laugh out of that one. There is no greater degree than that sublime degree of a Master Mason, 3rd degree. All the other "degrees" are add-ons. So, i would suggest doing a little more research instead of just browsing youtube and reading biased articles.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Some of the more advanced Illuminati + Freemasonry Subliminal messaging I have came across in cartoons so far would have to be from The Simpsons, Here are some images:

Messages like this cannot be ignored and has to be thought into great depth. What is their purpose of including these? Bare in mind that the episodes that these messages are implanted in, 95% of these episodes have a plot based on Evilness.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by juggernaut0907

First, JFK was not a mason, so thats your first mistake. Then you say most mason dont know anything unless they are 33rd degree and up. I got a good laugh out of that one. There is no greater degree than that sublime degree of a Master Mason, 3rd degree. All the other "degrees" are add-ons. So, i would suggest doing a little more research instead of just browsing youtube and reading biased articles.

BONUS LEVELS

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I know that I'm sort of late on this interesting thread (2 years or less?), however I have some interesting points I want to make. First of all, if a mason (preferably high-level) is involved in something nefarious, the presumed fact that the person is "evil" in the first place would negate the possibility that that person would admit that he is involved in something evil. Therefore, if you are a mason and you know that you're not involved in anything that's wrong, it's kind of pointless to get into an argument defending your point because everybody knows that someone evil will deny everything.

That said, there has been a lot of mixing of ideas between Masonic organizations and so-called Satanic fraternal organizations. I would tend to argue that that is an established fact. Even a lot of the symbolism (skull and bones?) is almost like a glorification of things that humans generally agree upon as dark.

It is very possible that you are a freemason and utilize these symbols blindly without much insight. It is extremely possible, but highly unlikely considering that secret organizations have such a rich allegiance to the philosophy of gnosis (the begged upon assimilation of esoteric, hidden knowledge).

I hope that this comment would bring this thread and others like it to a higher level.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
First of all, if a mason (preferably high-level)...

What constitutes a 'high-level'?

...is involved in something nefarious, the presumed fact that the person is "evil" in the first place would negate the possibility that that person would admit that he is involved in something evil. Therefore, if you are a mason and you know that you're not involved in anything that's wrong, it's kind of pointless to get into an argument defending your point because everybody knows that someone evil will deny everything.

So basically, you are damned if you do and damned if you do not.

That said, there has been a lot of mixing of ideas between Masonic organizations and so-called Satanic fraternal organizations. I would tend to argue that that is an established fact. Even a lot of the symbolism (skull and bones?) is almost like a glorification of things that humans generally agree upon as dark.

The skull and bones is not a Masonic emblem. You seem to be confusing us with a college fraternity.

It is very possible that you are a freemason and utilize these symbols blindly without much insight. It is extremely possible, but highly unlikely considering that secret organizations have such a rich allegiance to the philosophy of gnosis (the begged upon assimilation of esoteric, hidden knowledge).

How does one us a symbol 'without insight'? If I saw it means X how can your argue it really means something else to me?

I hope that this comment would bring this thread and others like it to a higher level.

No, actually it did not.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hrmmmm I actually thought it was the Scientologists, not the freemasons, I mean, lots of celebs, actors...even script writers, producers even directors are scientologists.... Unless they are... scientologist freemasons? Double whammy!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus
What constitutes a 'high-level'?

I would say that it's generally agreed upon that 33rd degree and up is constituted as high-level. But beyond that, I would also add someone who uses their esoteric knowledge to steadily climb the ladder. Although it's obvious that you don't agree with me about that. I also personally don't think that you qualify as that. If you were using your knowledge to shake hands with heads of state and multinational corporations, then you wouldn't be talking to me or any of us.

AugustusMasonicus
So basically, you are damned if you do and damned if you do not.

I take that back. I realize that most people see getting into a debate as a way to clear their name. I have recently been taught differently but that's a whole 'nother story. And you could also argue that I'm debating you here, although I don't see it as much of a debate.

AugustusMasonicus
The skull and bones is not a Masonic emblem. You seem to be confusing us with a college fraternity.

Does this mean anything to you:
Go to masonic ritual and symbolism on wikipedia, and look at the second picture. (I'm sorry. The link is not working.)

I even lifted that off of wikipedia, something that you no doubt do not see as being a part of any conspiracy. And I meant skull and bones as being a part of ritual. I am completely aware of Skull and Bones.

edit on bWed, 23 Oct 2013 15:37:08 -0500pm295America/Chicago10pmWednesday23America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: Hope it fixes the link

edit on bWed, 23 Oct 2013 15:38:52 -0500pm295America/Chicago10pmWednesday23America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: Blah.

edit on bWed, 23 Oct 2013 15:43:56 -0500pm295America/Chicago10pmWednesday23America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: last edit.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Just so you know, in the Scottish Rite, which is the side order that confers the 4th through the 32nd and the honorary 33rd degree, there are no degrees above 33. In the clandestine Rite of Memphis Mizriam, there are 99 degrees, but no regular mason can be a part of that rite as it is irregular and clandestine.

A third degree master mason is the Highest degree in masonry. Feel free to look that up or contact a lodge near you.

Oh, and we don't eat babies either.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

My bad. I was also working under the assumption that there are hidden degrees beyond the 33rd, however you obviously see that as a conspiracy "theory." And if they are hidden, you guys obviously wouldn't be aware of them. Nor would I for that matter.

edit on bWed, 23 Oct 2013 15:50:07 -0500pm295America/Chicago10pmWednesday23America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: refining

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
I would say that it's generally agreed upon that 33rd degree and up is constituted as high-level. But beyond that, I would also add someone who uses their esoteric knowledge to steadily climb the ladder.

Considering that most Masons do not join the Scottish Rite and the Scottish Rite has no jurisdiction over the Blue Lodge what is the relevance of the 33rd Degree?

And you could also argue that I'm debating you here, although I don't see it as much of a debate.

No, it is not because you are regurgitating the same tired canards that everyone else has used here since the site was founded.

Does this mean anything to you:
Go to masonic ritual and symbolism on wikipedia, and look at the second picture. (I'm sorry. The link is not working.)

We do not use that tracing board in my jurisdiction (in actuality, we do not use any tracing boards). The skull and bones is not an emblem in any of our degrees.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join