It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Why would anybody make up these things about the Freemasons?

because they don't know what we do, so they fear that we are up to no good. Also because we show religious tolerance. Something most churches can't fathom

I notice the pagan star is always used by them too.You know?..the pentagram?

OK, show me where we use the star, or PENTAGRAM as you like to call it. Then explain to me how "we" put it into anything. If a Hollywood producer choses to put it into a movie, I have no more control over that than you do.

Why do people join the Freemasons knowing that these things might be true?

Some actually grow a pair,and decided to find out for themselves if all the BS stories like you are spreading are true. Then they come to sites like this to try to get others who blindly follow an idiot to stop and think before opening the old pie hole. It usually doesn't work as most people are inherently lazy and wouldn't get out of the easy chair to better themselves. Am I lying? There is only one way to find out. (hint, watching you tube ain't it)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I'm going to ignore 99% of what is here.

The interesting question remains, regardless of the babble around it - Why Do These People Use This Handsign?

Throwng the horns is clearly intentional.

So why?

two reasons.
reason 1. They are Texas fans. (Texas fans use that sign as a term of endearment for their team)

reason 2. It's the international sign for I love you in sign language.

reason 3. they are Ozzy fans or Dio fans and use it to signify they like the tunes

it isn't used in any masonic way that I or any other mason on this board or in my life knows. If it's a signal for something, it's lost on the majority of us. I wish I could ask some important leader why they are doing it, but in my circle of friends, the most powerful guy I know isn't quite that far up the food chain. If Obama uses it, I would guess it's the "I love you" thing. that or he is signaling the reptilians to attack, in which case, it failed, much like his policies.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I didn't suggest it was masonic.

The way it is being used by most of the people photoed using it is clearly non-contextual to it being sports related.

I might even suggest that if I wanted to mire something in muck forever and ever so that no one ever got the right answer, I might try linking it to the masons just to watch the show.

Not everyone pictured using it uses American sign language. Many of them aren't American, and don't use english as a first language. Linking it to American sign is unlikely the reason for its use.

All I am pointing out is - they are using it. It is clearly intentional.

What purpose do they have in using it?
edit on 2010/12/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

And you're wrong about billions not knowing.I don't mean they know it's the Freemasons specifically but they know something is making the world the way it is.Millions are suffering..billions.Starving,disease,war and who is usually responsible for these wars?These diseases?Starvation?Who do you think is responsible??Think hard!If you were in a war torn country and the Americans were always invading who would you blame?Who runs America again?Do you need a history lesson?Didn't I prove to you that Freemasons at least run America?..which is run by Israel..but we won't get into that.

And no it's not JUST the Freemasons that are responsible.They are but a branch.

It's a lot of people.People who will do ANYTHING to keep their identity a secret.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

who is THEY?

edit to add: my reason for answering had to do with the thread title:

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!,
Since the Illuminati hasn't existed in over 200 years, I would have to assume you were referring to masons.
edit on 9-12-2010 by network dude because: to clarify my point

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Throwng the horns is clearly intentional.
Not always. Sometimes, yes. There have been hundreds of youtube videos showing montages of photos. I'd say only about half, if that, are actual intentional "horn throwing."

The other half are basic human physiology.

I'm not an anatomist, so forgive me if I don't identify the parts of the hand correctly, but there's a strong tie between the (tendons? ligaments?) of the middle and ring fingers. Try wiggling all your fingers independently. For most people, the middle and ring fingers tend to move together. Of course, musicians and other people who practice and train for it can gain greater finger independence, but for most of us, those two fingers might as well be taped together unless we're doing something that needs individual finger control (such as typing, for instance).

I would argue, then, that more than half of the so-called horn-throwing pictures are shots taken mid-wave, where the person being photographed isn't putting any specific intent into their finger positions, and naturally the middle and ring come out in a different position than the index and pinky.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Obama isn't from Texas.

And I lmao when I read this..

"It's the international sign for I love you in sign language".

lol i mean what the hell?Is that the excuse "they" are using now?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

who is THEY?

edit to add: my reason for answering had to do with the thread title:

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!,
Since the Illuminati hasn't existed in over 200 years, I would have to assume you were referring to masons.
edit on 9-12-2010 by network dude because: to clarify my point

Some politicians and mega-business people are photographed doing it, in situations which it is not contextual to be metalheads, or sports related, and many of them are not American and their primary language is not English.

That answers "They" it also removes the possibility of being Texas fans, or being metal fans who just do it when they are giving speechs for no reason.

These people are using it intentionally.

It isn't sports fan related. It isn't a metal concert. It isn't American Sign Language. It isn't Masonic.
It is intentional.

So the question becomes - why are politicians, diplomats, and high level business people doing it?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I agree with you. Many of the pictures are just people's physiology and the weak 4th finger being controlled by the movements of the stronger middle finger. Particularly of the ones with the "claw."

But many of them are intentional.

Where it is intentional, it often doesn't make any sense that these politicians, etc to be "throwing the horns."

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

But many of them are intentional.

Where it is intentional, it often doesn't make any sense that these politicians, etc to be "throwing the horns."

Well, if members of secret societies are as picky about their symbols and handsigns as people seem to believe, then there would be at least 4 different signs being given, depending on which photos you're looking at...

Namely, the position of the thumb would be of vital importance:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edc7e6f95c6e.png[/atsimg]

Anyone who thinks all four of those mean the same thing (if they mean anything, and I'm not saying they do...) really doesn't get symbology at all...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

And it's mind blowing that they still throw it up even though people think they are devil worshipers and are throwing up the devil horns because of it.

I guess they do intentionally just to make people paranoid right?

So why do they do it knowing people might think these things?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Well, I would suggest that the bottom two your pictoral could be left out.

One of them comes without contextual body language to assess intent.

Falwell's doesn't not appear to be intentional.

That leaves us with the top two as being clearly intentional.

So, we have two hand signs, which you can find being used intentionally in many instances.

Now, to brainstorm the possibilities.....
One clear difference between these two people using them: One is male, One is female. They are on different "sides" of the political spectrum - they represent two sub-groups.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I'll concede the Fallwell example was a poor one. I'm certain I've seen other instances of fingers covering thumb before, but wasn't finding one readily in Google Image Search today.

Likewise, Obama's "duck" horns are a rarity... he normally also has his thumb out more often than not.

Which would begin to indicate a party divide.

One could argue that Bush's thumb over fingers does come from being the father of a University of Texas student... it is the proper way to "Hook'em Horns"... But as you mention, there are others who use the same version without that affiliation...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
A third version I do see that does appear intentional is actually a variation of the first one, but the thumb lays ontop of the second phylanx of the middle finger.

Now, can people find examples of Non-Americans clearly throwing any of these two (or three) hand signs?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Oh,and notice how particular Obama was with his finger placements.He seemed to be very focused on perfecting it.I guess he didn't want to disappoint all the rockers out there.

You would think that because he is black that he would throw up the black panthers sign or something relate-able.Instead he throws up a sign for the rockers...Way to support your people there Obama.

If you don't want people thinking these things then you wouldn't do it..simple as that.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I would suggest if you want a good sampling, remove all the entertainment people. Think of them as mud in the water.

Remove anyone from a sports related event.

Remove anyone who is not clearly doing it intentionally.

Icke has some pictures - ignore it is Icke, and concentrate only on the fact that these are politicians doing it and it is intentional. Having the same person doing it twice intentionally, to make sure it is noticed would be excellent.

People doing it before 1960 would be fabulous. That would eliminate most of the cases of muddying the waters, use as a sports sign, and major acceptance of American sign language.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
Didn't I prove to you that Freemasons at least run America?

No, you did not.

I would like to see a logical breakdown of how Freemasons are running the United States. Start with which persons are Masons and their respective positions in regards the United States government or any agency or corporation that you may feel is included.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad - Intentional. Thumb to second phylanx of middle finger.

Thailand Prime Minister. Intentional. Thumb out.

French Prime Minister. Intentional. Thumb to second phylanx of middle finger.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Oh you "want" do you?You want me to go do your dirty work?I don't think so.Go find out yourself who is or isn't a Freemason.

Do you not agree that a lot of people that run the country are Freemasons?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join