It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

P2 isn't a recognized Masonic Lodge. No one claims them in fact.

Can you please cite the article where the Hailing Sign was used? The "Freemason sword" murder involved no Freemason nor a Masonic sword.

And I'm very aggravated that Rangel is getting a slap on the wrist.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

P2 considered themselves Masons, they were recognized for most of their existence, then recognition was conviniently withdrawn as the public began to find out about them.

Propaganda Due (Italian pronunciation: [propaˈɡanda ˈduːe]), or P2, was a Masonic lodge operating under the jurisdiction of the Grand Orient of Italy from 1945 to 1976 (when its charter was withdrawn), and a pseudo-Masonic or "black" or "covert" lodge operating illegally (in contravention of Italian constitutional laws banning secret lodges, and membership of government officials in secret membership organizations) from 1976 to 1981.
en.wikipedia.org...

Story that mentions Brea was a Mason and used a Masonic sword.

Longtime family friend Sylvan Benoit confirmed that Brea was a member of the Freemasons and had been to a meeting earlier in the evening.
www.nypost.com...

Ervin Lupoe Murders/Suicide Grand Hailing sign story.

At the end of the letter, he left a handwritten message that said, "O my Lord, my God, is there no hope for a widow's son?" Eyewitness News has learned that this is an oath by the Freemasons, a Grand Masonic hailing sign of distress. Any Mason hearing these words is obligated by oath to help.
abclocal.go.com.../local/los_angeles&id=6627049

Seven Bodies Found in Wilmington Home; Five Children dead
www.youtube.com...

edit on 12/5/2010 by Unilluminist because: details

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hi,

Myself I do not watch to much TV and games but after watching a couple of vids here, I am glad I don't. I can tell you why they are there for, but are you going to except the answer i give? It's a 50/50 Isn't it? This is what life brings us, 50/50 chance of everything, including death. No one knows what purpose people have for doing anything, but the person them selves. Here is my answer of what is happening in these movies and cartoons, and even music. Remember when you were at school, and you get bullies, that always try to mark there territory. This is basically the same thing that is happening here, just on a larger scale. See, now that I have been one of these people that always goes against bullies and always willing to help others that need it. I am in a sense pissing on there turf, and you know what, because of the energy with in side us, which a lot of people out there are still trying to harness this energy and failing, the reason for this failure is because they do not believe they have this power. The slightest doubt and you will fail. Till this day, I have never come across a bully that has beaten me (yet). While i remain focused, it will never happen. But as soon as I drop my focus, bang they won.
So no need to worry about silly little symbols in movies or cartoons, its just a turf war. And as far as I am concerned all of these so called secret societies and military can not compete against my power. And yes I was in the military at a young age, so I know what they teach. And it is still nothing compared to what I have learned over time. A lot of people haven't even realized the potentials that the human body is capable of.

So no need to worry about these turf war gangs, they are a very small part of the bigger picture. The world will not be destroyed, while myself and others are here, we will not let it happen. There are plans underway right now, to end all of these wars and famine, and everything else that concerns you all. You do not need to believe me, there is no need for that. Just believe in yourselves, if you really want all this to end. There is enough people on this planet now, that do believe in themselves, to protect the world. As we can not save everyone, we can still save whats left of the good humanity. Any way, take good care of your selves.

P.S, the people that are here to help, the odds are at 40/60 our way. So you see they have lost either way.

Love and peace to all

Rick
edit on 5-12-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unilluminist
"O my Lord, my God, is there no hope for a widow's son?"

These are not the words that accompany the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Okay and now the link that proves Freemasons/Illuminati are linked to Satanism,child prostitution and a lot more!!

Should mean something coming from an ex FBI agent..no?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unilluminist

Story that mentions Brea was a Mason and used a Masonic sword.

Longtime family friend Sylvan Benoit confirmed that Brea was a member of the Freemasons and had been to a meeting earlier in the evening.
www.nypost.com...

not that I want to pick apart your history lesson here, but that guy had been a mason for a week. the sword he used was not masonic. He had been complaining of headaches. I think there are a bunch of facts that still need to come out there. But I would leave that one off of your list. Unless you want to include any killer who ever thought about masonry.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

no. if there was anything to that at all, it would have been all over the news and the offending group would have been prosecuted by now. Why does everyone believe people when they claim they are an Ex something. I am an ex billionaire. And I say it's BS.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I stopped watching once "Pawns in the Game" was used as a source... William Guy Carr has been discredited over and over again. He didn't cite any sources for his material in Pawns, and much of it has been proven to be lies.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

"No. if there was anything to that at all, it would have been all over the news and the offending group would have been prosecuted by now. Why does everyone believe people when they claim they are an Ex something. I am an ex billionaire. And I say it's BS".-Network Dude

What if the offending group ran the world?Think they would still be prosecuted?So your theory that it would be all over the news is wrong.

And who the hell are you?How the hell would you know if it's true or not?That guy is a known ex FBI agent.You are just some guy on ATS.

This is where the trying to destroy the man's credibility comes in to play.You see when one(usually the government)can't prove someone is lying,they resort to making them look like a liar,crazy,on drugs,sick,delusional..anything to distract you from themselves,or the real topic at hand.That's what they do to whistleblowers.All the government has to do is say they're crazy and people will believe it.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
reply to post by network dude

liar,crazy,on drugs,sick,delusional..

Your clearly not any of those your just a person who seems to belive all the dis-info flowing around, I mean honestly, you belive everything you hear on the internet?! There is no substance to your accusations.

Network dude is a freemason, he knows your WRONG.
you however are NOT a mason and seem to think you know everything.

Its like trying to do a presentation on quantum physics without any knowledge on the subject whatsoever and insisting what your waffleing on about is correct.

Face it, you dont know what goes on in freemasonry, you only have speculative proof to support your allegations and co-incidentally you are wrong, Yet you continue to think your right.......And i had hope for mankind

edit on 6/12/10 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

He's a freemason?How do you know this?

And do you actually believe he would come out and tell you that it's true?The only accusation I'm making is that they use subliminal messages to program people.Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so.I honestly believe they do.And I thought I've proven it.A lot of people agree with me even though you don't.

And as for these "accusations".. the ex FBI agent is the one that's saying it.Well actually there are a lot of people saying things about them.The Freemasons are a household name and has been since Kennedy died.A lot of people who think 9/11 was an inside job believe it was the Freemasons/Illuminati that did it.Everybody's talking about them.There are more movies and tv shows about them now.It's not a secret anymore and they want it that way.They want you to know.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Networkdude is indeed a Mason. I will vouch for him.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

And who the hell are you?How the hell would you know if it's true or not?That guy is a known ex FBI agent.You are just some guy on ATS.

HOW DARE YOU!!! I am part of the most powerful organization on earth! I have the power to hide things from the press and make entire cities disappear.

Actually, you are correct, I am just some guy on ATS. Yes I am a mason, no, it doesn't give me any special powers. Not even the power to avoid a speeding ticket. So here is the deal. You can't have it both ways. either we are all powerful, or we are just a bunch of men who like each other and like to help others. We don't invade anyone's privacy, we don't go door to door soliciting our beliefs, we don't even care if you like us. truth be know, we want people like you to ignore us and find something productive to do with your time. Like maybe go to church and organize a habitat for humanity build, or prepare meals for the homeless. But no, spending countless hours thinking that you are "in the know" about us evil masons, only to tell us that we have no idea what's really going on since we are lower level. Yes, a life filled with meaningless inconsistencies. You parents must be proud.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

we who are masons know these things. It's how we can spot an impostor with three questions. But even still, who cares. How does it affect you personally either way?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

we who are masons know these things. It's how we can spot an impostor with three questions. But even still, who cares. How does it affect you personally either way?

They like to say that only Freemasons know what goes on in the lodge, and yet also claim that everything they do is posted on the Internet. You can't have it both ways.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

I stopped watching once "Pawns in the Game" was used as a source... William Guy Carr has been discredited over and over again. He didn't cite any sources for his material in Pawns, and much of it has been proven to be lies.

Whenever someone uses the phrase "anti-Semitic" to criticize someone's work, you have to call that person into question as well.

What are these "proven lies" ?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
...and yet also claim that everything they do is posted on the Internet. You can't have it both ways.

Who here claimed that everything we do is posted on the internet? Maybe you can link to the post(s) in question and show everyone where this occured.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

What are these "proven lies" ?
The Pike/Mazzini hoax, debunked.
He repeatedly claims the reverse of the great seal of the United States (the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill) as being a symbol of the Bavarian Illuminati, when there has been no evidence as such. In fact, his book, published in 1954, appears to be the first to make such a claim, again, without citing any sources.
A bunch more, itemized here

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Having been interested in occult symbolism for several years now, and having studied it fairly intensively for that span of time and used it in my artwork (well, sacred geometry), I must say it intrigues and scares me to see their usage.. everywhere.... Just to add a little something to the thread, notice anything strange about the logo of the American GOP? The upside-down pentagrams, perhaps?

It's on their new redesign, as well..

To truly see the symbolism hidden in plain sight is astounding.. And to be one of the only people to notice or care makes life very strange..
edit on 7-12-2010 by Circular Universe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

They like to say that only Freemasons know what goes on in the lodge, and yet also claim that everything they do is posted on the Internet. You can't have it both ways.

There is a book. It's called Duncan's Ritual. It's super secret so I am sure you have never heard of it. Should you ever get lucky enough to find the secret gem, you (upon reading it) would find it describes our precedings. Only a mason who has been to the lodge would truly know for sure if that book is factual or not. But the book exists none the less.do you really care what goes on in our lodge are are you still just looking for a fight?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join