It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Freemason admits to worshiping lucifer.
www.youtube.com...

You must have missed that video..sorry,I thought everyone saw it..my bad.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Thats a shriner moron look at his badge lol besides who is he? if i put a badge on my grandad and told him to pretend he loved lucifer it get the exact same outcome.
unless your going to provide REAL wrtten and signed evidence to support your truly sloppy claims i will never have the time of day for you.

Oh and if i worshipped lucifer why would i be trying to make you see sense?!
I go to church, and help run youth clubs based on belief in a christain religion
To worship satan would be counter productive and pretty darn silly of me really.
edit on 22/11/10 by TedHodgson because: added content

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

because I believe in trying to be a good person, I am simply going to say that I pray that you never have a parent or grandparent with dementia. It's a terrible disease and anyone low enough to prey on one of it's afflicted deserves to rot in hell. That person should be ashamed of themselves and you should be for spreading the incredible ignorance displayed there.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I am not a Freemason,but i have family members who were/are.If the masons were doing all of these things that you say they are what could you or any body else do to stop it?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

What about Albert Pike?

Albert Pike was born on December 29, 1809, in Boston, and was the oldest of six children born to Benjamin and Sarah Andrews Pike. He studied at Harvard, and later served as a Brigadier-General in the Confederate Army. After the Civil War, Pike was found guilty of treason and jailed, only to be pardoned by fellow Freemason President Andrew Johnson on April 22, 1866, who met with him the next day at the White House. On June 20, 1867, Scottish Rite officials conferred upon Johnson the 4th to 32nd Freemasonry degrees, and he later went to Boston to dedicate a Masonic Temple..-common knowledge

Pike was said to be a genius, able to read and write in 16 different languages, although I cannot find a record anywhere of what those languages were. In addition, he is widely accused of plagiarism, so take with a pinch of salt. At various stages of his life we was a poet, philosopher, frontiersman, soldier, humanitarian and philanthropist. A 33rd degree Mason, he was one of the founding fathers, and head of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, being the Grand Commander of North American Freemasonry from 1859 and retained that position until his death in 1891. In 1869, he was a top leader in the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

Pike was said to be a Satanist, who indulged in the occult, and he apparently possessed a bracelet which he used to summon Lucifer, with whom he had constant communication. He was the Grand Master of a Luciferian group known as the Order of the Palladium (or Sovereign Council of Wisdom), which had been founded in Paris in 1737. Palladism had been brought to Greece from Egypt by Pythagoras in the fifth century, and it was this cult of Satan that was introduced to the inner circle of the Masonic lodges. It was aligned with the Palladium of the Templars. In 1801, Issac Long, a Jew, brought a statue of Baphomet (Satan) to Charleston, South Carolina, where he helped to establish the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite. Long apparently chose Charleston because it was geographically located on the 33rd parallel of latitude (incidentally, so is Baghdad), and this council is considered to be the Mother Supreme Council of all Masonic Lodges of the World.

What about.Allister Crowley?

A petition gives his name as 'Aleister St. Edward Crowley', and his occupation as 'poet'. His petition was signed by the lodge’s secretary, the Reverend James Lyon Bowley, who was, according to Crowley, chaplain to the British Embassy in Paris. Bowley had begun his masonic life as a regular mason,he was initiated in the Apollo University Lodge No. 357 in Oxford, in October 1889 and resigned in 1899. He served as Provincial Grand Organist in the Provincial Grand Lodge of Oxfordshire for the year 1892

Crowley was initiated on October 8,1904, presumably passed the following month, and raised on December 17,1904, he is listed in the 'Tableau annuel' dated December 31,1904 with the Grand Lodge number 41210, Lodge number 54.

(Crowley, Confessions, 628) Reuss attempted to convince Crowley that there were a few men who took Freemasonry seriously, and, more importantly, that the rites concealed profound magical secrets.

In 1910 Crowley was contacted by the head of the O.T.O., the Ordo Templi Orientis, Theodore Reuss, and joined their order. Crowley took over in 1921 when Reuss suffered a stroke.

September 1910 issue of The Equinox. The review, written with the usual Crowleyan flourish towards those he wished to praise, contains these sentiments, pregnant with the assumptions of the Esoteric School of Freemasonry and a precursor of what was to come.

A picture of Crowley appears on the cover of the Beatles "Sergeant Pepper's" album.Another album cover has Paul McCartney and John Lennon giving the hand sign of the beast.

33 Mason Aleister Crowley swore an oath at a Masonic Altar and the following is Crowley's oath to his Lord Satan:

The Oath of Fealty

I bind my blood in Satan's hands,

All this that lieth betwixt my hands,

To thee, the Beast, and thy control,

I pledge me; body, mind, and soul.(Aleister Crowley, Satanic Extracts, Black Lodge Publishing 1991)

As you can see, there are some very definite connections between Freemasonry and Satanism.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.

Just back from work, here you go.

An encyclopedia of freemasonry-Albert Mackey
books.google.com... _20&hl=en&ei=4AXpTKjhOYWusAPo5NyxCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7&ved=0CFUQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q&f=false

Morals and Dogma-Albert Pike
www.sacred-texts.com...

Proofs of a Conspiracy-John Robison
www.sacred-texts.com...

Ronayne's Hand-Book of Freemasonry
books.google.com... 2&ved=0CDoQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=murder%20and%20treason&f=false

Morals and Dogma p819
"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry It is well enough for the mass of so-called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees, and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain, and without any true reward violate his obligations as an Adept
The symbols of the wise are the idols of the vulgar, or else as meaningless as the hieroglyphics of Egypt to the nomadic Arabs. There must always be a commonplace interpretation for the mass of Initiates, of the symbols that are eloquent to the Adepts."

other pages that are of note are:
Encyclopedia of Freemasonry page 232, and 249- talks more about how initiates are deceived, the exoteric and esoteric meanings, how it is related to Egyptian mystery cults
Masonic Handbook page 171

Also I think you are partially right, some good guys may be trying to warn us, but it is mostly the NWO getting people used to being dominanted, and just a lot of arrogance too.

edit on 11/22/2010 by Unilluminist because: Adding Details

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Am writing to give my personal story in support of the claim there's Mind Control being perpetrated within Hollywood cartoons and motion picture films. Yes, this is entirely true . . . and the inter-dimensional spiritual method/structure for accomplishment of this subliminal influence is the Kabbalah.

My father, having been a 32nd degree mason, had communication with the head of the CIA when I was a child; it is my suspicion he was forced to participate in creating fake family photographs with occult symbolisms to be later used as subliminal triggers for my subconscious mind. I have seventeen of these fake family scenarios, and shall be publishing them with detailed analysis of the occult symbolisms. At present, I give PowerPoint lectures at local bookstores to educate people, and am starting a mastery school (as opposed to a 'mystery school') to further teach and disseminate this information.

Having discovered a laser scar on the inside of my upper lip over two years ago, obviously a result of abduction, this substantiates my suspicion this Kabbalistic Mind Control is being perpetrated by extra-terrestrials. The scar is now much wider--attesting to the fact it is being repeated--and so taking a photograph shall not be difficult as physical proof of abduction. Awakening with the knowing that 'something' had occurred in the night, but which had been 'wiped' from my memory--I had turned on my make-up light to comb my hair and put my make-up on, suddenly rearing back in terror from the lights. I examined my face carefully, and upon inspection of my mouth, I found the initial scar. This proved the extra-terrestial connection to the inter-dimensional tactics I had been experiencing, as I belatedly realized, my entire life. (I certainly had not obtained a laser surgery apparatus, having a go at my upper lip!)

So far, I have found a spiritual approach to be the most effective against Mind Control, although this does not obviate or remove the fact I receive radio frequency (RF) into both ears. The right ear has received them since age sixteen, the left ear for over two years now, on a hop schedule. This does not include the frontal-lobe "downloads" or controlled dreams that keep my consciousness in check. Kabbalistic Mind Control appears to be a spiritual war, although it has become apparent ETs are incarnating into human physical bodies, which ties into the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and Aleister Crowley, along with Ron L. Hubbard: the ceremonial magick that created vortices allowing souls from other eternity systems to incarnate into the human evolutionary system on this planet.

If anyone is interested in attaining information on how to counter Mind Control, please feel free to reply.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
reply to post by TedHodgson

What about Albert Pike?

Albert Pike was born on December 29, 1809, in Boston, and was the oldest of six children born to Benjamin and Sarah Andrews Pike. He studied at Harvard, and later served as a Brigadier-General in the Confederate Army. After the Civil War, Pike was found guilty of treason and jailed, only to be pardoned by fellow Freemason President Andrew Johnson on April 22, 1866, who met with him the next day at the White House. On June 20, 1867, Scottish Rite officials conferred upon Johnson the 4th to 32nd Freemasonry degrees, and he later went to Boston to dedicate a Masonic Temple..-common knowledge

OK so far, lets read on......

Pike was said to be a genius, able to read and write in 16 different languages, although I cannot find a record anywhere of what those languages were. In addition, he is widely accused of plagiarism, so take with a pinch of salt. At various stages of his life we was a poet, philosopher, frontiersman, soldier, humanitarian and philanthropist. A 33rd degree Mason,he was one of the founding fathers, and head of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, being the Grand Commander of North American Freemasonry from 1859 and retained that position until his death in 1891. In 1869, he was a top leader in the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

incorrect. He was not in the Ku Klux Klan let alone the leader. unless of course you have some real proof.

Pike was said to be a Satanist, who indulged in the occult, and he apparently possessed a bracelet which he used to summon Lucifer, with whom he had constant communication. He was the Grand Master of a Luciferian group known as the Order of the Palladium (or Sovereign Council of Wisdom), which had been founded in Paris in 1737. Palladism had been brought to Greece from Egypt by Pythagoras in the fifth century, and it was this cult of Satan that was introduced to the inner circle of the Masonic lodges. It was aligned with the Palladium of the Templars. In 1801, Issac Long, a Jew, brought a statue of Baphomet (Satan) to Charleston, South Carolina, where he helped to establish the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite. Long apparently chose Charleston because it was geographically located on the 33rd parallel of latitude (incidentally, so is Baghdad), and this council is considered to be the Mother Supreme Council of all Masonic Lodges of the World.

great finish, you went all out with the lies. none of that is true. But nice try.

What about.Allister Crowley?

A petition gives his name as 'Aleister St. Edward Crowley', and his occupation as 'poet'. His petition was signed by the lodge’s secretary, the Reverend James Lyon Bowley, who was, according to Crowley, chaplain to the British Embassy in Paris. Bowley had begun his masonic life as a regular mason,he was initiated in the Apollo University Lodge No. 357 in Oxford, in October 1889 and resigned in 1899. He served as Provincial Grand Organist in the Provincial Grand Lodge of Oxfordshire for the year 1892

Crowley was initiated on October 8,1904, presumably passed the following month, and raised on December 17,1904, he is listed in the 'Tableau annuel' dated December 31,1904 with the Grand Lodge number 41210, Lodge number 54.

(Crowley, Confessions, 628) Reuss attempted to convince Crowley that there were a few men who took Freemasonry seriously, and, more importantly, that the rites concealed profound magical secrets.

In 1910 Crowley was contacted by the head of the O.T.O., the Ordo Templi Orientis, Theodore Reuss, and joined their order. Crowley took over in 1921 when Reuss suffered a stroke.

September 1910 issue of The Equinox. The review, written with the usual Crowleyan flourish towards those he wished to praise, contains these sentiments, pregnant with the assumptions of the Esoteric School of Freemasonry and a precursor of what was to come.

A picture of Crowley appears on the cover of the Beatles "Sergeant Pepper's" album.Another album cover has Paul McCartney and John Lennon giving the hand sign of the beast.

33 Mason Aleister Crowley swore an oath at a Masonic Altar and the following is Crowley's oath to his Lord Satan:

The Oath of Fealty

I bind my blood in Satan's hands,

All this that lieth betwixt my hands,

To thee, the Beast, and thy control,

I pledge me; body, mind, and soul.(Aleister Crowley, Satanic Extracts, Black Lodge Publishing 1991)

As you can see, there are some very definite connections between Freemasonry and Satanism.

except he was no more of a regular mason than you are. Look it up.
edit on 23-11-2010 by network dude because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am really hesitant to reply to this, especially after reading all of the posts. I know I'm probably going to get blasted for this, but what the hell. You only live once.

They're no longer calling themselves the Illuminati, they've been calling themselves "The Bilderberg Group" at least since 1954, when they met for the first time under this new name. The previous name of "Illuminati" was far too well known and had too many negative connotations connected to it, even at that time. It's membership consists of the elites from every industry throughout the world, including the media. You can thank Fidel Castro for bringing some recent unwanted attention to the existence of this group. He just can't keep his trap shut. Google it. You'll find it.

Are Freemasons all bad? No. They do a lot of charity work and are made up of thousands of fantastic people. How are they related to the Bilderberger group? Some past attendees have been 33 degree masons. Now, as to the original poster's claim that the Illuminati have incorporated subliminal messages into movies, cartoons, etc., well, (and here comes my hesitance) I truly hate getting into speculation and making guesses, so instead, let me just put it this way: It would NOT surprise me that some of the Bilderberg media members COULD have some influence on what type of shows/cartoons/movies are produced as well as how they're produced. Do I have proof? Nope. Would it surprise me to find out that this group had a hand in making sure that subliminal messages, similar to the OP's original links, were subtly inserted into these movies and shows? Again, nope.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MensaDude
I am really hesitant to reply to this, especially after reading all of the posts. I know I'm probably going to get blasted for this, but what the hell. You only live once.

They're no longer calling themselves the Illuminati, they've been calling themselves "The Bilderberg Group" at least since 1954, when they met for the first time under this new name. The previous name of "Illuminati" was far too well known and had too many negative connotations connected to it, even at that time. It's membership consists of the elites from every industry throughout the world, including the media. You can thank Fidel Castro for bringing some recent unwanted attention to the existence of this group. He just can't keep his trap shut. Google it. You'll find it.

Are Freemasons all bad? No. They do a lot of charity work and are made up of thousands of fantastic people. How are they related to the Bilderberger group? Some past attendees have been 33 degree masons. Now, as to the original poster's claim that the Illuminati have incorporated subliminal messages into movies, cartoons, etc., well, (and here comes my hesitance) I truly hate getting into speculation and making guesses,

dude, please don't stop now, you were doing a great job of speculating. Thanks for not lumping all of masonry in with the bad man, but do you know what the original Illuminati was? Do you know why they formed? Do you know what they stood for, and who was against them?

I have no doubt that the group you suggest exists. And today their name may be as you say, but the Bavarian Illuminati (the only form I have heard of) were disbanded in the late 1700s. And they stood against tyranny and oppression, not for it. Look them up.

so instead, let me just put it this way: It would NOT surprise me that some of the Bilderberg media members COULD have some influence on what type of shows/cartoons/movies are produced as well as how they're produced. Do I have proof? Nope. Would it surprise me to find out that this group had a hand in making sure that subliminal messages, similar to the OP's original links, were subtly inserted into these movies and shows? Again, nope.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
vigilantcitizen.com...
The programing is everywhere.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I have no doubt that the group you suggest exists. And today their name may be as you say, but the Bavarian Illuminati (the only form I have heard of) were disbanded in the late 1700s. And they stood against tyranny and oppression, not for it. Look them up.

Then I would suggest that you read a book written by Mark Dice's book called "The Illuminati: Facts and Fiction". Mark's research is thorough and very enlightening. I do have to say that I don't agree with many of his assertions, but he makes some really good points.
edit on 24-11-2010 by MensaDude because: fixed quoted area

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MensaDude

thanks for the link. here is a book which I believe is very well reaserched and holds the most informatoin in one place about the Bavarian Illuminati.
Link

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
That newer movie Coraline in loaded with subliminal messages. We had to take it away from the kids.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
My original post was stating that it is highly unlikely that a secret organization is going to advertise itself on tv (it is rather contradictory don't you think?), and if it was doing so, in what way is this supposed to be brainwashing us and why? If that's the case then it certainly isn't working on me or anybody that I know, as I still remain, as i have always been, a free thinker. Hence me being able to look at this whole post objectively and being able to surmise as such.

"My other arguments have been towards those people on here that are hell-bent on believing that all this is a big conspiracy, despite being able to bring any proof or reason to the table (clutching at straws). It seems there are many kinds of sheeple in this world that are unable to think about anything objectively if it doesn't fit into their fixed beliefs. Arguing against such people is futile as many of these people will be unable to change their viewpoint to take into account other possibilities. In that respect, i am 'punching below my (intellectual) weight' in trying to do so, hence I will take your advice and leave this argument.

You said you highly doubt a secret organization would advertise itself on tv yet...here it is.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

You don't feel brainwashed?That's because they did a good job.You've already accepted it.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
You said you highly doubt a secret organization would advertise itself on tv yet...here it is.
Yet even if one were to admit that all those things are there, you still can't prove that the secret organization is the one putting it there, or if they are, what their motivations are.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

What other reason is there to why they put these things in children's cartoons,movies and video games?

A child's mind captures these images in the subconscious without even knowing it.They might even of had dreams about the all seeing eye without knowing why or what it was.

Ever watch a horror movie then have a nightmare?Of course you have?What your kid watches affects them as they grow up.If you let your kid watch the Simpsons and he/she sees Bart and how bad he is and how they project that being bad is a cool thing.Now your kid is carrying a sling shot..accidentally kills some kid.See how it works?

Now they are so open about the Illuminati/freemasons they put the symbols out in the open and even make movies about these symbols.And it's not "exposing" them,no they want you to know who they are now.It's not a secret no more if you hadn't noticed.It's 2010 and they still put these symbols in movies,cartoons and video games and have been doing for over 50 years?Yes..you can even find symbolism in movies that are black and white.

Like I said who are they "exposing" them to?...Children??What for???

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
the "20 year old cartoon predicts chip implant...and NWO agenda. " one was really good (the first cartoon that it showed. I wonder what the name of the cartoon was.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
He-Man wore a "Maltese cross" which is the same cross used by the Nazis.

I know for certain that many video games including Super Mario and Street Fighter are loaded with Masonic and Illuminati symbols.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
He-Man wore a "Maltese cross" which is the same cross used by the Nazis.

I know for certain that many video games including Super Mario and Street Fighter are loaded with Masonic and Illuminati symbols.

and did that make you want to grow up and be a mason?

well, it must not have worked very well.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join