It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Pay It Forward" Conspiracist.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
While watching the very good movie, "Pay It Forward," I noticed a very odd set of word choice in a continual sequence. I found it quite odd, and slightly humorous.

You will want to fast forward to 5:20, and continue watching till the 6 minute mark.

Oh Hollywood, and your subtle statements. "the government will put you on a list" and "knocking the Earth off its axis." 2 conspiracies that have gained momentum over the better part of a decade, perhaps slowing down a bit. I find the subliminals in entertainhment to ring loud, and manipulate us.

Well, enjoy.. I just find it interesting and thought others would be interested.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I LOVE this kind of stuff. They have been doing this for years! As I am sure you are probably aware of "synchromysticism", this is rampant in all media forms. I love the ones that have something to do with current events, and can be traced back to everything from 80's cartoons, to 50's commercials.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I'm a huge fan of synchromysticism. I really enjoy the videos out there.. It is crazy to see the subliminals come to fruition, to some extent..

Enjoy

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

I'm a huge fan of synchromysticism. I really enjoy the videos out there.. It is crazy to see the subliminals come to fruition, to some extent..

Enjoy

Yes I am a HUGE fan of Jake Kotze and Steve Willner aka Soundless Dawn on YT. What are some of your favorites, its very rare that you can find someone with similar interests, especially synchromysticism. Maybe we can share some of our favorites

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Labyrinth of the Pyshonaut

run dont walk

Thats just a start really.. Its hard to pick favorites because they all have their uniquness thats perfect at certain moments.

If I had to pick one..

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have read into alot of what both of them have done.. Its quite amazing how intuitive they are. I havent seen many new videos recently, though I check their blogs and tweets often.. They're interesting.

I'm stoked

eta: as the movie (pay it forward) is coming to a close.. I'm reminded how those who do good, and spread a message of good, always die. Thanks Hollywood, for the encouragement.
edit on 20-11-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Some of these videos are hard to embed..

Contact? B

I really like the music Jake throws in there. They are both very creative people.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Here is one of my favorites.

The Phoenix, The Jinn, and The Manchurian Candidate
A hypnotized populace is a controlled populace. The phoenix or antichrist figure will arise from the ashes using hypnotism and the subliminal to gently coax you into the "New World Order's" police state concentration camps located all over the country. Even if you are not religious.. Very intelligent people, people with power, recognize the magnetic.

Here is another poster that I think you might like. If you like the other two, he is a little more into it, and very detailed, in actor portrayal, and how we perceive them. The manipulation is not only the movie, but the actors involved.
Seallion.

Let me know what you think.
Hey Zeus

The 911 Pentagon Ritual and the NASA Stargate

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I thought Seallion was Jake Kotze..? I forget why I thought that, I emailed Jake before, and I think got the email from seallions page..

Though I like them all.. I've listened to a alot of Jake's interviews too, a little more boring, but very informative.. The whole process was intense when I first discovered all of this.. I believe it was what got me here ..even though not much of his stuff is here,, I had been looking into Atlantis and the 2 things that kept popping up were this site, and his Atlantis and the Magic Mushroom videos...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I have Seallion and his blog in 2 different favorites, and its full, so sorry about that, your right

When I was able to look back at the actors, I started to notice their parts, and how stereotype is not just a "stereotype", but a little more serious than that. its one thing when the movie is saying something, but the actors and how their parts are chosen is even scarier.

Holly-Wood is one crazy place.

Peace, NRE.

top topics

join