It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fairy Theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
As far as the photo goes and the unidentified flying objects go, I imagine that they are fairies.

Funny thing about that... but according to the photographer those two unidentified ones are dragonflies. The faeries were only spotted after the photo was developed

CX

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Believe what you will, but stop telling your children that they are imagining it when they tell you they saw one

Well said.

I've told this story before, but i like it and it fits well here so...

When my daughter was about 5 or 6 she came out of school crying one day. She had been telling her friends about fairies. The teacher told her there was no such thing as fairies, and asked my daughter is she'd ever seen one?

At the next parents evening i questioned the teacher about this. She admitted to telling her there was no such things as fairies. I then went on to remind her that many people believe in something that they cannot and probably will not ever see, things that seem pretty unbelievable when you listen to the stories. Kids and adults alike are taught about some of the most unlikely stories imaginable and build a whole life around it.

I looked around the classroom as i said this.....my daughter goes to a faith school.

CX.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

As far as the photo goes and the unidentified flying objects go, I imagine that they are fairies.

Funny thing about that... but according to the photographer those two unidentified ones are dragonflies. The faeries were only spotted after the photo was developed

I'm not surprised. I wondered if the entities have embedded themselves on the film somehow. Who says that they have to be in the woods? Maybe they are super-imposed making it appear that they're in the woods with the ladies? Or maybe they are on the film AND in the woods.

Just some food for thought.

HA cute tree picture!
Maybe it's a fairy disguised as a tree. JK.

Starbossom

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

HA cute tree picture!
Maybe it's a fairy disguised as a tree.

No the trees are Ents.. not Fairies I have a fantastic collection

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What kind of Ents? These kind?

"Ents are an old race that appeared in Middle-earth when the Elves did. They were apparently created by Eru Ilúvatar at the behest of Yavanna: when she learned of Aulë's children, the Dwarves, she foresaw that they would fell trees, and desired creatures to serve as Shepherds of the Trees to protect the forests from Dwarves and other perils. Although the Ents were sentient beings from the time of their awakening, they did not know how to speak until the Elves taught them. Treebeard said that the Elves "cured us of dumbness", that it was a great gift that could not be forgotten. ("They always wished to talk to everything, the old Elves did.")[2] In the Third Age of Middle-earth, the forest of Fangorn was the only place known still to be inhabited by Ents, although the Ent-like Huorns may have survived elsewhere, as in the Old Forest."

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join