It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fairy Theory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Aw come on, this is an aliens and UFO forum, not fairies. That bollocks is better left for somewhere else.

There's only one thing to the right of any person in that photo, anything else is your overactive imagination.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh now dont be harsh just because he seems to enjoy a good chuckle at the sheer size of what he is smelling and looking at. Sensitive yes, also cute in a way I think. He seems playful and honery.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Is anybody on ATS a "fairy theory" expert and can link to some good websites/videos to look at right off the bat? When I think about a fairy's "properties" and all the "balls of light" floating around, one can't help but wonder...

Well a few years ago someone sent me this photo that has 3 faeries in it. Two are easy to spot one a little harder. (there are also several dragonflies in is but those are not the faeries.

I won't point them out just yet... lets see who's mind has been opened to be allowed to see them

Yeah I know... we can expect a thousand trolls to tell us how crazy this is... but ignore them

This seems like a 'cut and paste' to me... the women's hair is a give away.... I've restored a few 1,000 pics and every single woman on there has hair that 'wisps' why anyone would cut and paste the women is beyond me...... maybe they just liked the pic and wanted them in a more fairy friendly environment? zoom in and look for some hair wisps... also there is contrast on the lower half of the womens bodies that isnt there in the upper half due to 'cut and paste'

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Hi SonicInfinity,

Wow so friggin awesome. . . fairies!!!! Aren't they sweet? I believe there could be fairies. Why not? Is there some rule against it? Hm.

Don't know if this one's a fake or not but at least it's realistic and it's fun to watch!

www.youtube.com...

To Zorgon...

Thanks muches for the link to 'Passport to Magonia..."!! It looks like a treat to read.

Fun stuff,

Star
edit on 20-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I posted the wrong link to the vid.

edit on 20-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Aw come on, this is an aliens and UFO forum, not fairies. That bollocks is better left for somewhere else.
There's only one thing to the right of any person in that photo, anything else is your overactive imagination.

Well I am sure some mod will come along and move it to an appropriate thread.
Then you can go back to viewing threads about true aliens and UFO's

errrr you have some of those right?

OH and BTW I believe in Dragons too.... so there

edit on 20-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Where are the mods? This is such a disappointing crossover. # off fairy lovers! Yes you have one maybe two decent movies about the subject, but seriously... aliens? No. UFO's? Not unless someone has new evidence and no those 1920's photo's don't count.

Gah. Seriously. Is this the ATS UFO forum news tonight? Some # topic about fairies?

Zorgon. I never said I don't believe in the subject of fairies (or dragons) but this barely seems the right forum for either subject.
edit on 20-11-2010 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Thanks muches for the link to 'Passport to Magonia..."!! It looks like a treat to read.

Don't forget that Jaque Vallee was a very famous UFO researcher, even some say that he was Majestic 07

Fixed link for youtube

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Zorgon. I never said I don't believe in the subject of fairies (or dragons) but this barely seems the right forum for either subject.

That may be so... but i didn't put it here... Yet Jacque Vallee considered it possible. You can always use the alert button and request it be moved. But I don't really see why this is any different than the myriad thread on Aliens are demons that are all over this forum.

The whole topic is speculative in nature til one lands and says "Where is the rest room"

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
That name you're dropping sounds like a ski resort, and I'd rather ski on it than watch videos of it!

Close Encounters was on tonight, and I'm in more of a UFO mood than usual, so excuse my disappointment in a thread about tiny flying bee-hatches.

CX

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Good thread, probably better off in Cryptozoology but a good subject nethertheless.

I've always loved this site...

www.fairygardens.com...

A collection of supposedly real fairy sighting reports from young and old. I like that fact that there are some very professional people who swear by what they saw.

Certainly makes you wonder.

I always laughed at the fact that people can scoff at the thought of fairies and other tiny people because they've never seen one, but can let thier entire life be governed by make believe entities.

CX.
edit on 20/11/10 by CX because: spelling

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Where are the mods? This is such a disappointing crossover. # off fairy lovers! Yes you have one maybe two decent movies about the subject, but seriously... aliens? No. UFO's? Not unless someone has new evidence and no those 1920's photo's don't count.

Gah. Seriously. Is this the ATS UFO forum news tonight? Some # topic about fairies?

At the risk of being flamed... Can I ask what the difference is between fairies and aliens?

CX

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

At the risk of being flamed... Can I ask what the difference is between fairies and aliens?

Lol you have a point there....last i heard, fairies didn't come from our world.

CX.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have seen an Elf, plus Fairies a few times they are definitely real very powerfull little things - although not solid phsical beings.

They are energy workers and are drawn by energy that is in harmony with elemental natural things - mostly I suppose why people simply do not see them nowadays.

They share a lot of the characteristics of Aliens/UfOs - but I do not think they are exactly the same.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Don't forget that Jaque Vallee was a very famous UFO researcher, even some say that he was Majestic 07

Fixed link for youtube

Thanks Zorgon! I don't know what happened when I put the code link, I usually don't have any problem.

I've not heard of Jaque Vallee before. I am quite impressed and to be sure I shall pursue this path with a deep thirst for fairy foondawdles and hatchkinodes. Now I certainly do not resonate to notions that all fairies abduct people. C'mon. That's just a fairytale. And another thing, fairies fly so why not in ships?

Here's a tiny tid about Mr. Vallee that I picked out of the Internet tree....

In his classic study _Passport to Magonia_, Jacques Vallee traces many motifs of UFO lore to the legends, religious texts, and historical accounts of premodern times. In the ninth century the Archbishop of Lyons mentions the widespread popular belief in manned floating ships; a twelfth-century Japanese record describes a strange "earthenware vessel" flying around Mount Fukuhara; a medieval Irish account claims that a cloudship got its anchor stuck on a church door. Vallee draws particularly striking connetions between alien abductions and the fairy lore compiled in ethnographies like Robert Kirk's seventeenth-century _Secret Commonwealth_ and Evans-Wentz's massive _The Fairy Faith in Celtic Countries_. In a more than trivial sense, E.T. is only the latest in a procession of fauns, satyrs, leprechauns, incubi, and other spectral critters who have peered through the windows of the human soul, especially when that soul finds itself in a twilight zone where the borders between phantasm and fact not so tightly policed.
- Erik Davis - _Techgnosis: Myth, Magic & Mysticism In The Age Of Information_p. 228

fusionanomaly.net...

Now I must heat that elusive cup of tea (English breakfast with a hint of peach) and snuggle into a good reading (thanks to you).

Star
edit on 20-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I pasted the link twice. Ooops.

edit on 20-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Good thread, probably better off in Cryptozoology but a good subject nethertheless.

Didn't know we had such an area, I will definitely have to pop in and look around

But umm wouldn't supposed aliens be classed under Cryptozoology as well?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Don't know if this one's a fake or not but at least it's realistic and it's fun to watch!
It may be real while the insects are still on the branch, it resembles two dragonfly-like insects "stuck together" as my brother used to call it, or mating.

But once they fly off the tree branch, it's CGI, because it doesn't have the same shape as it did on the tree branch.

Yes, it was fun to watch.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Harhar! Yes, fairies are not of this world!

If they even ex-fooking-ist!

I've had plenty of alien encounters and all too few tiny flying women encounters to think this thread is out of place. Sorry if you feel you're contributing to the discussion of aliens, sadly I don't think you are.

Not three, not two, not ONE video in the last 2 years here have suggested any kind of mythical flying woman fairy thing. Why the sporadic choice of talking about fairies when we've not seen that in this forum for a good couple of years? Lack of news? Bored of missiles over California? Seriously. This may be a case for the paranormal forum, but for UFO's?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hey Zorgon, i see hundreds of faeries in your test photo.. To the Cottingsley nay-sayers, you need to look beyond the cardboard cut-outs.
edit on 103030p://pm3045 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The thing about faerie folk is that you have to believe too see, otherwise your mind tells your eyes to lie.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

That film was awesome and is called 'Photographing Fairies'

en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-11-2010 by Hologramsfall because: Edit Vid link

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join