It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jamaican ghost throws a kid around in front of news camera

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
As ive said some strange occurrences may have happened in the house, setting the ball rolling with the whole media following. Then lads being lads, just started playing up to it, with the wall incident.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
i must admit at first i thought there was no way the kid was pushing himself back, but the more i watch it the more it does seem like he is indeed using his legs to push himself back, even if he is on his toes.

the chair movement corresponds with the movement of him throwing his legs out from under the chair.
some think there is no way he could of done it, but i'd ask people to take into consideration that:

a) it is a flimsy plastic chair, not hard to move.

b) on a tiled/stone floor not carpet, which means there is less resistance to any movement.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDolphinSings

Jesus never walked on water, he floated on his back paddling to and fro in the dead sea, Back then, no one could come up with anything other than "walking on water".

thus, Open door - behind chair...rope off of boys leg, gets ripped backwards - boy is actually laughing after hoax.

(no prejudice here, just a lil common knowledge-I'm not racist either)
This is what happens when you give Jamaicans a video camera. They end up trying to pull off a fun lil hoax of a prank, but end up getting high right before, and forget to finish half the project before handing it in.response to anything and everything. They should stick to making Appletons Rum and Blue mountain coffee.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm not even going to comment on the half assed Chris Angel #ty attempt at levitation either.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Wow nice find...
I believe this might actually be some real stuff here.
we all know that some creepy stuff goes on in voodoo
i hope someone hasnt cursed the poor boy, kid cant even live life
something gives me the creeps about the way his body gets tossed about,
i've never seen a spirit intentionally cause harm to someone or try to and this one seems to know that everyone is watching and the tv crew is there, like its showing off...
Whatever is messing with this kid is definitely not his friend,

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Having watched the video for the fifth time, the lad seems shocked, and his left arm moves away from the force being exerted on his body. This seems in keeping with " for every action theres an equal and opposite reaction).

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrainGarden
Fake ! you can see as his thighs buldge
just before the chair moves.In preperation for the launch.
.notice also the position of his feet. just perfect for scooting a
chair across the floor.(sorry)!

The BrainGarden.

are you serious? no...really are you serious?
try moving on of those flimsy ass chairs around 4 feet. i bet you dont make it 1 foot.

oh and especially with the least amount of pressure exerted from him.

and not to mention the fact that he was lean back too...physically it can not happen.
edit on 21-11-2010 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I have gone into places that are commonly known as haunted.

I am not denying all these experiences, I just have a different view on them. It can be read from previous post and I think I've even wrote a thread about it. I've also have had some experiences, one included "ghosts" (damn, I actually forgot about this when typing the thread). But I've paid attention to my experiences and on myself so I am quite aware of their reasons.

How else can one judge the reality and nature of thing unless not based personal experience and evidence? By trusting stories of others? C'mon, thats the stuff meant for believers. And within believers, and even in these paranormal experiences, there are too obvious similarities and yet too many obvious disagreements about the nature of these experiences, that have lead me to my conclusions.

I do not doubt that you haven't seen what you claim you have (unless youre another believer), but have you ever really examined what they really are, rather than accepted some general theory about them? I do not deny that they may be ghosts, but according to my own experiences and investigation, they are rather something else.

-v
edit on 21-11-2010 by v01i0 because: 1715

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

edit on 21-11-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I enhanced the quality of the video using AFX- and also played with experimented with various settings- found some interesting stuff...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

Your right about those chairs, got one on the patio, not easy to budge when sat on

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The 2nd clip the kids get kinda dragged and spun , and when his mother comes to grab him, BOTH his legs are in mid air kinda swirved. I dont see any rope. If it is really fake...whats the motive around it? Money? That would be a typical answer from a typical person. Beleive it or not, not everything revolves around money or reputation...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Nice job with the vid friend, would have been interesting to see it slowed down more at the wall though.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Theres a big religous aspect overthere, and the mother comments on it. I cant see it being money orientated, it goes against what they believe.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
So fake it's not worth the time debunking.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
In my opinion, the boy is pulled much to violently for him to create the effect by himself. Very odd indeed...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Its understandable people think this is fake. If they did in fact beleive this, what other things is real when they thought it was fake? You would have to backtrack so much you have seen for a 2nd opinion, you would get stressed, angry, confused and ultimatley lead to depression as i went and many others went through. Perhaps saying FAKE triggers something in you that would close up your mind and logic and to just stay how you are, unphased with that you saw or felt. Like a cave in yourself you can hide away when you cant understand the world. Just void.

For those who think its fake, why do you think its fake? And do you take account the people's emotions at the time also? like the grandmother and others around? Do you not look at the stress levels, how scared they are or confused?

I just hate when people disregard peoples emotions in a clip. I really think that plays a key part in clips such as these.
edit on 21-11-2010 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hope they were paid well, cause it is a fake.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I don't think we will ever know if it is "real" or "fake".

The behaviors of the child/mother are of concern.

In the second happening: The child went to the wall where he sees the supposed "entity" standing (mighty brave for a child to do). Then the attack happens. If this is "real" his actions could be enticing the entity. The entity could be feeding off of the energy and attention going on. If they truly want it to stop they need to stop all the publicity and stop doing things that reinforce what is happening.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The boy looks as if he is smiling as this happens, so I would say he could be in on a hoax, but with the obvious poverty they may have him convinced that this could bring notoriety and funding into his neighborhood and to his family.

I don't know, it just seemed as if the camera shut off too soon to really have captured something they felt was authentically paranormal.

Also the camera seems to avoid the child's shoes for the most part, and for a claim like this, one would want to capture the feet to see if he is doing this himself.

The motion and response reminded me of MIchael Jackson the first time crowds saw him moon walk.

I wish them well and that I am not wrong, but I call hoax.
edit on 21-11-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join