It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jamaican ghost throws a kid around in front of news camera

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
There are a lot more reports of things like this happening if you look into it, i remember THIS happening not so long ago and not too far from me.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
The ladies reaction to this is suspect to me. In an ordinary (un-rehearsed) situation where a person moves very suddenly or violently for no reason, any persons in close proximation to the occurrence would have the initial reaction to instinctively move backwards or off to the side or at least some movement that is erratic in nature.. This ladies first split second reaction was a swift movement (with NO shock or hesitation whatsoever) toward the child. To me this is exactly how a person reacts when they KNOW something is to occur...

edit on 20-11-2010 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

Of course she knew something was to occur because it has been on-going. This wasn't the first time. They were there with a camera hoping to catch something.

I think they did. There is no way, once one foot is in the air to just naturally slide the foot remaining on the ground. He was dragged, by something or someone.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
whether its real or not that is pretty hilarious to watch. i would like to see the kid dance if hes got awesome moves, than hes gotta be faking it. i like how everytime his mom grabs him

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

if he had moved further than someone could say, jump and slide their foot it would be alot more believable

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I think it's a hoax, the family wants attention/financial support so why not bring that attention using "ghosts". You guys remember the family that said their son was trapped in a balloon in the sky, just to get attention. I believe this is similar ha. Shame.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Looks like he is doing it for attention. Nothing out of the ordinary in movement, show me his body flying up in the air...I remember seeing a Ghost Hunters episode where the sound guy gets whapped in the face by his bag...i believe that one.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Even though the boy is obviously moving himself, there can be question if he truly is being affected by spiritual forces inside.

This is not necessarily a hoax, but it is not a spirit either that throws him about. Of course there is a possibility it is just a hoax, though I wouldn't say so without hesitation.

All kind of strange things happen in people's psyche when they are not sufficiently self-aware. It may be that this boy is somewhat confused in his mind as juveniles often are. We have to remember that most "paranormal" experiences happen during the ages of development and ceases once certain growth of psyche stops. Usually. There are exceptions, but that just adds flavour to the soup right?

I've read many testimonies here on ATS that "paranormal" stopped happening once "adulthood" was reached. There may be a good reason for that. As we know, there happens lot of growth and progress in young mind, starting from physical growth of the brains to the stabilization of the mind and the character. All this can cause visions and various disturbances in developing personality.

-v

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
That's just crazy, cause' although there's too much force, in the first incident, it's possible, although unseemingly, he could have kicked out, but in the second incident, he gets dragged... seriously, and in that event, yeah, he could have done a kick out, but there's no way he could have made himself drag along that way.

Wassa'.

Seriously.

Been dancing 25 years.
edit on 21-11-2010 by TheDolphinSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDolphinSings

And as i said on page 1, after the wall incident when his mum grabs him, his feet are in the air as she drags him away, how can this be explained?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDolphinSingsIf your a dancer, do you think you could 'throw a shape' like that, do you think its possible to fake it,? i just cant see how he could have got the dragging effect.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

no, no, that's what i'm saying. in the first incident, he has his feet pointed and in-step, which, when you're young, yeah, you've got enough energy to make a jump back like that - especially in a cheap & light chair such as the plastic garden one he's in.

But in the second incident, breaking it in to two parts - yeah, you could do a kick out like that, but after he kicks out, he gets dragged, on one foot, without any knee bend whatsoever.

it's like the moonwalk, you can slide like that, moving your foot to pull you back, but a) that's using two feet, and b) his knee never bends.

seriously freaks me out, everything i know about coordination says, he got dragged by his leg, in the second incident, pushed at centre in the first.

unless it's a camera angle but I keep watching it and it seems to happen too quickly with no angle change.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Do you notice that these things only happen to the ignorant? If you don't believe in ghosts, you never have any issues with them...

Hint, hint.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I usualy dont thow my 2 cents in on paranormal threads... but this one got my attention. Not because tere is a ghost/spook/demon present pulling the child, but rather, the child pulling on your weak mind.

For one, the chair part. Both feet in position to sling himself. If his feet were in another position, such as off the floor, then maybe i would of thought it could be real.

second, against the wall. We dont see his feet at all, and he kicks his leg out, and arch's a little bit meaning it looks like it is his own movement that propels him. He kicked his leg out his body followed like a noodle. Clever.

i call BS on this. If a kid can fool you guys, then idk... I guess be less gullible?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

no sorry, regarding the second incident, kick your leg out and follow the force, sure, but kick your leg out, pause, and then drag, no way.

try it, seriously, see if you can make your body move on a kick out after a half second delay.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

believe what you want to believe. This kid has taken you for a ride.

its funny.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

wish i agreed with you buddy, but unless they're a hidden rope or something

kid got dragged

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Dragged by using his own force.

Your only seeing what you want to see. I am using this thing called logic, ghosts pulling people.... thats like saying fairies exist, unicorns roam the fields, etc. From a logical approach, the kid was looking for attention and the first incident looked staged. that only gives credence that the wall incident is also staged.

If you want to convince me, where are other videos of the kid being hung upside down? wouldn't that also be possible if the ghost/demon was able to pull him side to side?

HOAX

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

see, i'd call that a mother's instinct, feeling the child may be in danger, she innately moves toward

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

i'd expect, if you had no form, it'd be actually quite difficult to move something in flesh.

a sudden push or pull would probably be the only thing you were capable of.

just look at the second incident again, after he kicks out, his leg is bent up, if it was bent down, or stayed straight, yeah, you could use your leg for the little pull/slide motion, but it's not, it's completely up, which means he has no centre of balance, so again, unless it's a camera angle, or there's an invisible rope, this kid got dragged, at least half a foot.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

There is a hidden rope, it's called a heel.

Place heel of foot against wall, create pulling force.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join