It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jamaican ghost throws a kid around in front of news camera

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by pplrnuts

You make a really intelligent point about the womans reaction to the child. However, can we assume that shes seen this happening to the boy before, I know if it was my daughter being repeatedly attacked, then i would move towards my child to protect them, even if i was terrified as the the protective instinct would be stronger than the fear. But i could be wrong, just a thought. And thats assuming she is the mother or a relative of the child.

Absolutely possible.

But it is odd to me how she doesnt at least show some sort of disbelieve, shock, or hesitation at all. If it is the mother and she sees this all the time, then its not unacceptable to make such a movement I suppose. If she is a journalist/reporter etc, then this movement is very suspect to me. If its the mom, then its possible to be real.

But this is just my opinion, as I really do not know all the details and even if I did it would still just be my opinion.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
how can you fake that? I don't see how it can be done. Very interesting find...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I just don't see why these people would lie about it. What would be the purpose.. The last one, his leg comes up unnaturally. I tried it and I could not immatate it like that, it really looks lke ts getting pulled...Unless someone has a string from above.. Also, just before it happens, it gets dark. I know spirits drain energy from electronics so maybe something is up. In the begining he does laugh though lol Hmm interesting!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by acegotflows
how can you fake that? I don't see how it can be done. Very interesting find...

Bit of a bump because this is quite interesting,,,, it does seem odd that he would go over to that chair which just happens to be outside of a door/wardrobe whatever, but im sure a plastic chair would not travel like that if it was pulled, they usually tumble over.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
actually I feel sorry for the Jamaican locals who are being
hoodwinked by this family. They are creating fear for an
agenda. Slow mo of the video clearly shows his leg muscles
tighten up before the chair launch. In both instances his
feet are on the floor. He couldn't make it look so real
if his feet were elevated off the ground. It seems some
will do just about anything for 15 mins of fame and a
lil money and attention. It's fake IMO

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'll buy it... It didnt look self propelled. thought he did seem to be smiling after.. thought they blur his face..

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
this is just good acting by a child,run it in frame by frame,and you see clearly just as the child getting his body prepaired,as with the chair useing frame by frame you see his legs move first,over the body,therefore proveing he wasn't pulled,but his clearly very fast and good at acting,and also with the wall incident,you see him flex ready for his move,now i'm guessing being jamaica this could be a good little money spinner for them,and also get notice in there local church.

THIS IS FAKE sorry not fooling me.

jamaicans have a history of being fast on their feet i belive.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Reports of these things have been happening for centuries & yet still no hard proof just little bits of evidence & events that cannot be explained. This is a hoax. Until there is proof this comes across poor people basically trying to scam money. The tragedy of this is how poor these people are having to commit fraud to make money! Hoax Hoax Hoax!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Both motions can be easily faked. But I don't know what's the purpose of faking something like that.

But I remember how I thought why the hell would anyone fake a meteorite crash in Latvia. And it turned out to be an advertisement trick. People are funny and they fake everything.

If only we had some more videos that would show truly unnatural occurrences...

So I guess we just wait until some other camera crew goes to him and makes a more detailed story out of this. Or some scientists, experts. News crew are not the most competent people to judge and examine such things.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Kinda creepy, but if you watch closely in the first one, you can clearly see his upper leg/lap muscles flex a split second before he pushes himself back. There would be absolutely ZERO reason for this kind of reflex/reaction prior to the fact if it were a real encounter. In the second one, just second(s) before it happens you can see him slightly twist his body in preperation for the act as well as look right at where the supposed 'attack' happens.

100% fake.
edit on 20-11-2010 by HomeBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

what proof do you want ? do you think that if they provided the proof you wanted -you would still trying and figure out a way of debunking it , but i am the same way , i am 100 percent not certain if this is a hoax , i guess what i am trying to say that even if we had a good amount of evedance ,in some peoples eyes it would still remain a hoax ,i guess it comes down to it being in the eye of the beholder eh ?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by archasama

But I don't know what's the purpose of faking something like that.

They are poor & need money

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

No that's what I saw, I think this might be the real deal especially when they show it in slow motion at the end.....these sure are strange times

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Yup as always... Money, money, money...

World runs on it.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

how much money do you think they would make off of this ? i cant see any profit from this ,if anything i see a possible mob riot , i am not sure about Jamaica but in other country's in Africa you see alot of Witching going on ,and by that i mean people get killed because they strongly believe they are witches .. so honestly i do not see any profit or gain from this , but if you feel otherwise please enlighten me

many thanks

Nephi

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

what proof do you want?

As is the same way we prove the existence of any recognised being. E.G with humans we have samples can prove biological makeup, origins to some degree & the evidence is recognised by many many many experts (not just a few) advanced in their field of expertise. Ghosts have never ever been proven to this extent - Why because they are figments of people's imagination or they are purposely faked.

do you think that if they provided the proof you wanted -you would still trying and figure out a way of debunking it

No

if we had a good amount of evidence ,in some peoples eyes it would still remain a hoax

Evidence is not proof. proof is a collection of evidence. Not just "Gut feelings" or something that cannot be explained. Then this has to be agreed upon as correct. Concepts of "Beyond reasonable doubt" do not mean anything. Give people the proof & you will force them to keep quiet. One exception is where all organised religions are concerned. Brainwashing has made questioning of these fake organisations impossible regardless of their lack of proof

,i guess it comes down to it being in the eye of the beholder eh ?

Sure does but they look pretty stupid. It's there right though!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I watched the vid again and am even more convinced it is real then when I watched it the first time. Voo doo is widely practiced in Jamaica and I have seen some things myself in the 1980's while in the Fl. Keys that I thought to be real. Spirits are conjured - keep in mind the boy says he sees his friend at the wall and that is why he went there to stand - he may have seen him near the chair as well. The boy's Mother reacted the same as I would if it was my child - they have been watching this occur for a week - she stays near him to protect him best that she can.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Maybe he took some magic lessons from Chris Angel?
He does look like he's getting pulled in the 2nd video. Another paranormal mystery...we will never know if these things are real or not until it happens to us. Which I hope it never does.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Looks like his left leg pushes him back.
2 Pennies.
3rd line.

i was actually looking and i don't think thats correct , if you watch after he starts going back his left leg is actually to the left and behind of the chair leg and he still has the momentum pulling him back wich would be almost impossible todo .

now im not saying there isnt a wire or something pulling the chair outside the open door, but i dont see how he could be doing it himself.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If he can see the ghost before it does something to him, tensing up his muscles just before wouldn't be that strange. The thing is if he used his feet to push the chair back, how do you explain the front AND back legs of the chair getting off the ground. I can't tell whether the floor is brick or carpet, but either way, if you simply try to push the chair back with your feet like that, the back legs of the chair do not get off the ground. On the contrary, all your weight goes on them and the chair rocks back onto them. Also, his feet are positioned in a way that the top of his toes are on the ground. It would take a LOT of force to propel that chair back like that with his weight on it. If he kicked himself back, why do his legs fly out to the side instead of straight out and why doesn't the chair fly up noticeably in the front? There's no way he has that much strength in his legs and there's no way the back legs of the chair come off the ground at all, much less long enough for the chair to fly backwards evenly without tilting back. Even the best actors can't "act" weightless.

As for the second one, I'm not really sure. I absolutely do think the first one was real with the chair, so I tend to believe the second one was too though I can't really tell.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join