It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jamaican ghost throws a kid around in front of news camera

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by Nephi1337

Think about what you're looking at.

A rope or wire attached to the rear of the chair and someone pulling sharply from the room with the open door is all the low tech needed to produce this.

I think that if someone was pulling the chair that the news person would have noticed and would have loved to call out a couple of fakes.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
this kid needs some attention i guess. in my opinion he's kicking himself back in the chair and when his "friend" grabs his foot don't you think that when his mom grabs him the kid would be kicking the ghost off instead of "dragging" his other foot on the ground? (and when i say dragging i really mean holding himself up so he can stretch his other leg into the air) the mom is also a little over dramatic about the whole thing. but then maybe that's just me...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
wow that would be some # to see.............creepy!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilytjb3
this kid needs some attention i guess. in my opinion he's kicking himself back in the chair and when his "friend" grabs his foot don't you think that when his mom grabs him the kid would be kicking the ghost off instead of "dragging" his other foot on the ground? (and when i say dragging i really mean holding himself up so he can stretch his other leg into the air) the mom is also a little over dramatic about the whole thing. but then maybe that's just me...
Ok, ive been contributing to this thread from the beginning, and im not gonna write this off, IM REALLY NOT SURE about the existance of ghosts, and probably wont believe in them until casper comes in my kitchen and makes me a cup of tea, however, with the chair thing, this has been discussed before, these cheap patio chairs do not drag back easily, try it, try pulling someone back on one, they tend to fall over, secondly the wall thing, hes either an amazing contortionist or this is real, when his mother is grabbing him hes flying in the air, also for those who say this has to be fake because the victim is clearly laughing, well, remember, this was his schoolfriend and also this is happening to him constantly. Look im not saying this is genuine but lets not write this off so quickly eh?

<< 7  8  9   >>

join